It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Major Announcement coming (Drip drip and bigger drip for Disclosure)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
See here NASA Major Announcement coming

NASA will hold a major press conference on ocean worlds in our own solar system, it has said.

The agency will reveal results that will inform the “broader search for life beyond Earth” at the mysterious event.

Thoughts?
edit on 10-4-2017 by privatepilotuk because: add text

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I would imagine they've found a liquid ocean under one of Jupiter's moons or something like that.

And perhaps found micro bacterial life or something of that nature.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Probably about geysers on Europa indicating heat from underwater volcanic activity. The heat would help support life and keep the water from freezing completely.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

I came to the conclusion that the world couldn't handle full disclosure and thus it will never happen. There is just too much at stake here for everyone involved to just come out and announce the existence of alien life. Not just only around us rather on earth itself. People would freak for that reason alone. Whole governments would face the wrath of people who would ask themself why it was kept a secret for so long. Sorry but waiting for disclosure from NASA of all sources is just a colossal waste of time.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I came to the conclusion that the world couldn't handle full disclosure and thus it will never happen. There is just too much at stake here for everyone involved to just come out and announce the existence of alien life. Not just only around us rather on earth itself. People would freak for that reason alone. Whole governments would face the wrath of people who would ask themself why it was kept a secret for so long. Sorry but waiting for disclosure from NASA of all sources is just a colossal waste of time.

I think disclosure has already happened, but in a drip drip drip fashion, mixed with truth and falsehoods. We have and are being prepared and this is now accelerating. I don't believe it will ever be "Whitehouse type announcement" but it will be scientific discoveries more and more. Something is definitely going on.......and it's heating up IMHO

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think this is much ado about nothing new really, sorry to say. NASA and most of us have known for some time about the potential for life on several of Saturns moons/and or/ Jupiters moon. The possibility for life is there yes. I understand they are planning on sending some type of robot soon to drill under the ice to look for life. They are also talking about a mission to Titan some time down the road as well, to look for life of some type. That is all.
edit on 10pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I think disclosure has already happened, but in a drip drip drip fashion, mixed with truth and falsehoods. We have and are being prepared and this is now accelerating. I don't believe it will ever be "Whitehouse type announcement" but it will be scientific discoveries more and more. Something is definitely going on.......and it's heating up IMHO

Isn't that already common knowledge what they feed us? I mean wow a planet has a nearth like atmosphere or a water reservoire. No sh!t Sherlock. I still think NASA is just a distraction or a psy op if you will. They are just the face for something else that lurks behind the curtain.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

After years and years of waiting I've come to the conclusion there is nothing to disclose and these announcements are exactly what they say. They are looking. Water is a good sign.
I don't expect alien life to be intelligent. I expect it will be microscopic bacteria or viruses.
No hands that we can shake.

link   

I imagine they will talk about Europe and Titan among others.

link   
Perhaps new results from the sampling of Enceladus water plumes done by Cassini.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I would imagine they've found a liquid ocean under one of Jupiter's moons or something like that.

~Tenth

NASA has certainly been modelling Io where what they think is a subterranean magma flow..oceans, when studying the volcanic outflow because those outflows appearance would otherwise seem anomalous, I would guess that subterranean water oceans would be looked at in a similar way, if not the same.

www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

What he said....Nothing spectacular. More of the same stuff. Yawn...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

After years and years of waiting I've come to the conclusion there is nothing to disclose and these announcements are exactly what they say. They are looking. Water is a good sign.
I don't expect alien life to be intelligent. I expect it will be microscopic bacteria or viruses.
No hands that we can shake.

Well you're wrong but i have no proof to back up my claims. It's probably for the best that you never had to experience the things i did. It's not easy to process and i guess people could go insane because of it. It's frustrtating as hell and i stopped to convince people. If it helps you to sleep better at night and to pretend it's not real then who am i to judge.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Every Time NASA wants to make an announcement somebody wants to claim it's about aliens. They announce this kind of stuff when they plan on releasing a scientific paper meaning if they decided to release alien info, There wouldnt be an announcement and a paper they would just tell you they found aliens.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Every Time NASA wants to make an announcement somebody wants to claim it's about aliens. They announce this kind of stuff when they plan on releasing a scientific paper meaning if they decided to release alien info, There wouldnt be an announcement and a paper they would just tell you they found aliens.

Sorry but this is just naive. They didn't even told us what they found on the moon all those decades ago. They surely wouldn't flat out tell you that they found aliens now. The only way we would find out about them is if they decide to go rogue.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add the link to the Nasa announcement (on nasa.gov) here

The press conference is on Thursday 13th, which is in three days time.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up..

BT

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I feel like Trump would have told the world about aliens' existence if the government really did secretly know about them. Notice he hasn't done that?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

that is the minimum they could say. Actually we already know of those oceans. The bacteria were already found on Mars so they could be potentially everywhere.

I like what NASA do, I don't like the slow pace.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nasa on the panhandle again
but i live in hope they will come up with something worth the investment they have had

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah it's too hard to come out and say "hey guys umm sorry but a good amount of everything we've ever told you has been a lie, or at least a lie by omission"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join