It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Support For Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

A clear distinction that needs to be acknowledged. Neither are innocent. But one side has clearly been less sincere than the other when it comes to acting in ways to achieve a peaceful resolution.
Here is a very legitimate question to answer . When we say "Israel" can we assume it has borders ? Can we show where those borders are ? ... I know that your thread is not Israel specific but has more to do with the US aid but that is one of the issues with Israel ...its borders are not really defined . It seems that the US is giving aid to a ideology rather then a country . its a tough subject .

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Why bother posting when you set guidelines on how to reply,what a bunch of crap,make a post to promote,yet none to voice opinion,when defending criminals this must be the defense,F the Isreali's,and their nest of nucleur bombs

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Why bother posting when you set guidelines on how to reply,what a bunch of crap,make a post to promote,yet none to voice opinion,when defending criminals this must be the defense,F the Isreali's,and their nest of nucleur bombs

The only rule I set was that if you are anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim or going to purposely derail the thread in an effort to have it removed, then you are not welcome.

It is very sad I even had to post a disclaimer, but these are the times we live in. If one single person who fits the description above comes across my thread and gets the attention of moderators, the effort of making the thread is wasted. The opportunity to discuss the topic is nonexistent. The option to hear other views and consider them is lost.

If you are one of the above mentioned and want to still participate in the thread, you are wasting your time that could be spent engaging in activities that satisfy your thirst for that behaviour.

<< 1   >>

join