It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Planes, Six Gates, Six Keys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
That could be metaphorical expression of the thing we call cognition, or reality.
In that way we can divide it first to its basics - the six planes. These are the fundaments of existence, the "world" humans are able to percept in their general state is just one of this planes, however the other five are intertwined and co-existing in our cognition as well all the time.
This six planes are divied again by six. This is a good book to get involved with the explanation. I forward you to page 634
The six keys are minor reflection within the Gates, they serve to combine and exclude themselves, creating all forms of matter and though itself. All that is and will ever be.

#you're welcome.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You need to explain more in your OP, I have no idea what you're talking about or how any of these things are suppose to relate to eachother and why it's significant, or how them having 6 traits each actually implies anything at all other than coincidence.

You're going to want to learn how to structure your OP In more readable fashion. If you're trying to teach us something then it may be best not to assume that everyone already knows what you're talking about in its entirety.

I had to look up a product model number yesterday, it is number was 666, I didn't assume the devil made it just because it had 3 of those same numbers.

Conversely. Why are humans so special in this observation? What's reality to us is not reality to, say, a dolphin who can use sonar to look inside of things without having to pry it open. Due to that single element, their reality is completely different than ours.

Your perspective that requires humans to be some kind of focal point - "special thing" - just comes off as arrogant

Also... "#you're welcome".... seriously???
edit on 10/4/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

The page is unavailable with the link. Can you search it again, then snap a screenshot of it? Post it. I am interested.

You can compare to my version here: LINK

I am interested to do a comparison.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Six gates:

The Sumerians' numerical system was based on the value of six, was it not?

Also, there's this: "No! No no, not six...I said seven!":

"Seven's the key number, here ... Seven chipmunks twirling on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch."

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

A History of Chinese Philosophy, Volume 2
By Youlan Feng

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
666?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
Six Planes, Six Gates, Six Keys
That could be metaphorical expression of the thing we call cognition, or reality.

Here exists One Universal Reality.
One ALL inclusive Reality!
To divvy it up is to fall for the illusions of duality that is thought.
Thought is constantly dividing,... it is a means of intimately Knowing ALL!
But ALL is One, indivisible.
There are no 'levels' of Reality, (t)here is Reality, period.
Any and all 'levels' and divisions of the One are imaginary, in the ego/thought/duality.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You're clearly drunk, mentally incoherent and/or are trying to quote from my book, The Lost Secrets of the Blue Apples. You're definitely on to something...You just need to Focus.

edit on 11 4 2017 by DickBrisket because: Because I'm the Master of My Universe!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
But then one must leap off the 1000 foot pole and cease to be a lamb to unseal the wolf... will you devour it or it devour you? One is past one is future and the rest is just some gray area where there is no presence.

top topics

join