It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWPD ? - What would Putin do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This story came out about 8 years ago...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Are you saying sharks have a week dedicated to him?

edit on 11-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Outlier13
So your opinion is then, that it is ok for NATO to destroy a country that has the right to choose its own economic and strategic deals??

Putin was not the one that started this mess, did you forget that?? Neither was Syria, unless of course rejecting a deal that is not in their favor is illegal, which justifies fueling the rebellion in Daraa where the police and civilians alike were being shot by snipers, startlingly similar to what happened in Ukraine 2014 and even Venezuela in the early 2000's .... I wonder what could be that explanation???

You are making some very broad leaps with your assertions regarding my beliefs. I have no "beliefs" regarding the Syria situation. There is just reality.

My point of the post was as straight forward as it gets. And in case you are unaware it was Obama who created the mess in Syria for it was Obama who opposed one pipeline in favor of another and exerted US political influence in that region.

As long as the oil is flowing in the Middle East it will ALWAYS be a region of conflict. ALWAYS. Why? Because oil is the spice of the planet regardless of what you, I, or anyone else feels about fossil fuels. Anyone on ATS thinking the conflict in the Middle East will EVER resolve itself is just being naive to the way the world works.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

This a really tricky question even then:-) ok. First one.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

And in case you are unaware it was Obama who created the mess in Syria for it was Obama who opposed one pipeline in favor of another and exerted US political influence in that region.

That is simply your belief.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And in case you are unaware it was Obama who created the mess in Syria for it was Obama who opposed one pipeline in favor of another and exerted US political influence in that region.

Go do your own research liberal apologist. Obama is on record making those statements. It's fact. Not my belief.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: DJW001

Go do your own research liberal apologist. Obama is on record making those statements. It's fact. Not my belief.

Sorry, I cannot find a single source that quotes President Obama saying "I want to create a mess in Syria."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join