It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't login on my Galaxy Tablet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi all, just got a new well it's new to me anyway tablet and tried or am trying to log into ATS on it, I keep getting a message that "there was a serious error, refresh and try again". I know my password, had to enter it to login on my phone. Any ideas as to why I can't login? Or how to find fix it?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What browser and what Android version?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Chrome and version 6.0.1

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09

Chrome and version 6.0.1

Really? I've never had issues with it on chrome. Maybe try wiping cache/data for chrome, and see if that helps?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That didn't work, it works fine on my phone with Chrome and Android version: 5.1.1 but every time I try to login on my tablet it tells me that message about a serious error. No idea what the problem is, I cleared the cache for Chrome on my tablet don't know what else to try.

I downloaded Firefox on my tablet and I can login on there, just not Chrome, very weird.
edit on 4/10/2017 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

I get this error on my tablet every now and then, but using Firefox.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think it's caused by having a correct password but incorrect username due to wrong case. Usernames are case sensitive so double check that.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

That message sounds like the data is being garbled somehow. Sorry, but that's about all I have.

Using the same setup as you, on a GalaxyTab E, accessing through WiFi now, have accessed through Verizon service as well.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Thank you!! That was it, I didn't realize the usernames were case sensitive! That is very weird because on Firefox I typed in my username the same way, I did on Chrome, well I think I did .... but on Chrome it gave me that error.

top topics

join