It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War on Drugs :: Redux

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I was disappointing in Session's view and I'm not even a user. But, we have a lot bigger problems than arguing over legalizing pot. Let's get people working and prosperous.

Legalizing pot WILL get people working. The industry is like a bubble waiting to explode if we'd just legalize the plant.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, that's true. But this is diametrically opposed to the clearly stated will of The People. Forget whether you are personally for or against legalizing cannabis, for example, and consider when a government has the right to simply ignore what The People want. And have demonstrated repeatedly at the voting booth. There is a word for when government ignores its citizenry.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I agree. I'm just saying that these actions shouldn't be surprising. Trump doesn't give a # about any issue that is important to liberals or Democrats.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Amen to that brother. But you'd think given how money-grubbing they are that they'd at least be attracted to the personal economic upside.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Amen to that brother. But you'd think given how money-grubbing they are that they'd at least be attracted to the personal economic upside.

Yeah I would think that. I've thought it quite a bit and it still doesn't make sense to me why partisanship is more important than doing whats right.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Trump doesn't care about policy changes that would undermine the value of the currency he holds his wealth in.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah. That makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join