It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Financial Life Could Be Ruined If Your Name Is On This Massive Government List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

here's the thing of your assertion. you are thinking that all this added security actually makes you safer. the problem with protocols that try to save you from things already passed is that they are just a catch up game.

it is the "appearance" of security. by golly if those terrorist's wanted to come to America and just start car bombing the hell out of us they sure could. the Boston marathon should have taught you that. it would be far to easy for them to come over here and do it, which goes to show you that WE make the terrorists, and not the other way around.

we are not nearly as secure as we put ourselves off to be, it's that we pay the terrorist to blow up the middle east, not America. so your assumption that this in any ways provides some semblance of security is absolutely asinine. we are not any safer today than we were before 9/11. hell some dude got through airport security by doing the old roger rabbit and walking backwards through the exit.

America used to be such a great country with men of courage, now we are just a bunch of scared little girls, hiding from the boogie man. what the heck happened to us.
edit on 10-4-2017 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
He should've changed his name to something more palatable and American. Maybe,.. Michael Cain? I have no feelings for his problems. He didn't want to adapt.. Everybody is on a F'n "list". You got a Social Security #? You're on a f'n list! You think you own a home? You pay rent/taxes to the/a government for that home?.Try not paying. There's a list for that. You're on a list! Have you bought a firearm? You're on a list! Have you post anything on ATS recently? You're on a list! Used your debit card? Your on a list! Got cable, wifi, cellphone? Your on a list! This Muslim pos made a mistake not becoming an American before he applied to be one. No feelings here, for him or his family.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"Freedoms" new motto,.. "Nobody is safe. Not even our enemies"!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stuncrazy

originally posted by: stuncrazy
a reply to: scojak

here's the thing of your assertion. you are thinking that all this added security actually makes you safer.

Could you please quote the assertion you are referring to?

the problem with protocols that try to save you from things already passed is that they are just a catch up game.

So you're saying foresight is the only thing that should be used to create protocols and past events should be ignored? Wow, I can't say I agree with you in even the slightest on that notion. I think observing past occurrences is by far the best way to create protocols. Knowledge gained from actual experience is far superior to knowledge gained from a think tank hypothesizing hypotheticals. I'm not sure how you could argue otherwise.

it is the "appearance" of security. by golly if those terrorist's wanted to come to America and just start car bombing the hell out of us they sure could. the Boston marathon should have taught you that. it would be far to easy for them to come over here and do it, which goes to show you that WE make the terrorists, and not the other way around.

I don't think you can make the assumption that the United States Government creates the terrorist simply because there are not more terrorist acts. I do, however, agree that if terrorists really wanted to mess up our country, they could.

we are not nearly as secure as we put ourselves off to be, it's that we pay the terrorist to blow up the middle east, not America. so your assumption that this in any ways provides some semblance of security is absolutely asinine. we are not any safer today than we were before 9/11. hell some dude got through airport security by doing the old roger rabbit and walking backwards through the exit.

So you're saying that there is absolutely no difference in all areas of safety (physical, economical... all areas) whether banks have "no loan lists" and screen their applicants more thoroughly and if they were to just give loans to anyone, regardless of known terrorist affiliations. That an astoundingly more asinine statement to make. If you can't see that, then you are completely blind to logic.

America used to be such a great country with men of courage, now we are just a bunch of scared little girls, hiding from the boogie man. what the heck happened to us.

Social media, instant gratification, entitlement, comfort... is it really that surprising?
edit on 4/11/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Who cares about finances when the socio-eugenic medical professionals have access to compiled databases containing everything you ever posted online , and review it before making decisions on your treatment?

Not happening yet but its what we're headed towards.

#uncleintel #socioeugenics #fukbillnye

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join