It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Hacker Tools Encryption Key Just Got Leaked By TheShadowBrokers Reports Ed Snow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
So can you explain, hypothetically how someone could use these NSA tools to, say ... boost the balance of some bank accounts? Can servers be hacked and funds transferred??? Or if reluctant to explain processes, just, does that capability exist??

Just hypothetically, you would first need top of the line training on how to get the right package onto a specific network with access to accounts, and even after all that happened, you would find yourself on the wrong side of the county jail's bars before you could spend one penny of it. And most of these malwares the NSA has cooked up will only work on computers that are not protected, and you won't find computers at banks like that.

The short version is that you would have better chances at winning the lottery legitimately rather than getting into some bank's network and transferring money to your account. Virtually there is not even 1 chance in a million that you could get away with it long enough to enjoy anything from it.

I'm running ESET smart security antivirus and it has caught every one of these virus files.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

are you kidding? those people are heros,uncovering the darkests secrets of the world
also really? a conspiracy website worshiping tree letter agencies? wtf?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Then perhaps we can begin the crowd sourced effort of extorting our reps with their dirty laundry ??? They are fairly old school, their systems should be vulnerable right??

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
And most of these malwares the NSA has cooked up will only work on computers that are not protected, and you won't find computers at banks like that.

Like the rest of your posts, you just make stuff up as you go along, don't you?

You mean you won't find unprotected, susceptible computers in banks like THIS or THIS

That's just the first two when I Googled. There's plenty more in the past couple years.

Have you even bothered checking?? O_o
edit on 10-4-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

ohh you just got my hopes up. I only need to transfer the money to a shell account, and then I can disappear it from there $$
$$

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Could we already be seeing the ramifications of these exploits affecting our infrastructure??

Not so silent night: Dallas emergency siren system hacked
DALLAS (AP) — Hackers struck the sirens Dallas uses to alert residents to take shelter from inclement weather, triggering intermittent false alarms for about an hour and a half until officials deactivated the system early Saturday morning.

The person or people responsible were able to hack into a part of the system that was communicating with all 156 of the city's sirens, Rocky Vaz, who heads the city's Office of Emergency Management, said at a news conference.

Technicians were trying to determine how to bring the system back online without the risk of it being hacked again, he said. In the meantime, the public has access to other alert systems. Vaz said he hoped to have the siren system back up by Sunday.

The sirens began sounding at 11:42 p.m. Friday. Officials deactivated the entire system by 1:17 a.m. Saturday. Vaz said the sirens went through about 15 cycles of a 90-second siren activation.

What else is in store, perhaps more of the Dr Seuss train EMS hacking???

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
And most of these malwares the NSA has cooked up will only work on computers that are not protected, and you won't find computers at banks like that.

Like the rest of your posts, you just make stuff up as you go along, don't you?

You mean you won't find unprotected, susceptible computers in banks like THIS or THIS

That's just the first two when I Googled. There's plenty more in the past couple years.

Have you even bothered checking?? O_o

Nice cherry picking! Most banks have very good IT security though. Yeah that's just made up too, as nobody really has IT security..At least not the really stupid ones like Hillary and the DNC, and people who are so arrogant that they think they don't need security with anything. There are a few bankers like that obviously. Glad to have seen you triggered again

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Hacking group Shadow Brokers has released a data dump allegedly stolen from the NSA detailing the agency’s ability to hack international banks, including the SWIFT network, via Windows PCs and servers used for global financial transfers.

Right ... sooooo.... how about my ten million dollars now??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join