It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we survive the Trump presidency

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: dfnj2015

A portion of America elected a silver spoon sexual assaulting thin skinned reality tv personality as their president, what could possibly go wrong?

The ignorance is strong with this one...

He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth
Raped and pulled his ex wife's hair out in clumps
He is also a c list reality star (I would say he's a big C)

What's ignorant about what Swills posted?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: dfnj2015
I think the Xtians who voted for him at 80% wanted to tear down the world. Because they will get raptured out of here and sent back to a new earth. With cults like that controlling the congress, presidency, the judiciary, no, I think the US is done without intervention. Divine intervention would be nice.

I'm a Christian and I was totally absorbed with the book of Revelation since I was 12, I spent my whole life praying that it would not happen.

www.rawstory.com...

What perfect irony if Trump starts Armageddon on the week we celebrate the Risen Christ.

Well if you are going to use Christian doctrine and Armageddon as talking points,

You can't uses the Bible as a guide

Wrong nations.

Revelations and the Bible in general is totally open to speculation and individual interpretation. You don't know Gods symbolism and revelations doesn't exactly spell it out. Hal Lindsey "the late great planet earth" scared the $h!t out of me...He made millions off that BS.

What we take on FAITH might be wrong.
edit on 14-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

And Trump did it.

At a certain point his supporters are going to have to admit they got played.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Will we survive the Trump presidency

That all depends on whether or not Trump continues down this path of "bomb first, ask questions later".

It all boils down to that.

If the trump administration decides to adopt a foreign policy of waving bombs around everytime some other country farts in a manner they don't like, there will be a huge price to pay for that self-inflicted arrogance.

People always eventually gang up on the bully in the sandbox.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am retired. I lived and worked in a time when jobs were plentiful. Choice 1,2, or 3 were not what Trump promised rural America. He lied.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

He lied.. there are very few politicians whos word I would trust... anybody that wants that seat probably cannot be trusted at their word since all the power resides with congress and until we vote them all out..nothing will change.

Also I did not vote for him, and if he runs in 4 years I will once against cast my vote for third party, because I firmly believe neither party represents the majority of america... or even the majority of the people they claim to represent.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wonder how long it will take before nobody on ATS will admit to having ever supported Trump? Under a year or two?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
All I know is Trump is causing a lot of fear and terror with people with mental problems and one day he too will stand before God as will the country he leads

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join