It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we survive the Trump presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vault40
a reply to: jacobe001

And that's what bothers me. Everyone is distracted by Trump did this, Trump did that. Republican vs Democrat, PC vs nonPC, every little 1st world problem we can complain about while the elites laugh at us complaining and fighting among ourselves. The more we argue and complain among ourselves, the more disengaged we get from what really matters and that's the fact that we are all being used against each other.

I agree

Where did the civil war come from in Syria?
It was not a grass roots movement
It was peaceful until our war in Iraq
There are some people that deserve to roast in Hell
It was instigated by elites in the US

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Wooohooo!!!! I'm one of the 20%!! I feel so special...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
1776 we were great, but we've been going down hill ever since. And it's all Trump's fault.

*shakes fist at Trump*

You need a Brain Transplant if you think Trump has any power
Funny how from one president to the next, the plans continue on

I have watched a lot of North Korean Docs and how evil their leadership is, but am wondering who is more evil?
Am I allowed to play the lesser evil game with North Korea since partisan hacks love to play that game?
North Korea is the lesser evil since the US Government has had a more detrimental effect on me and mine than North Korea.

I feel more threatened by our trade agreements with third world countries and our constant wars to profit the MIC

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: darkwingduck

No. Read the Gospels yourself.

The Gospels don't mention a dam thing about this time...and Christians did not exist.

Sounds like you are more confused than a fire and brimstone preacher.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: dfnj2015
I think the Xtians who voted for him at 80% wanted to tear down the world. Because they will get raptured out of here and sent back to a new earth. With cults like that controlling the congress, presidency, the judiciary, no, I think the US is done without intervention. Divine intervention would be nice.

Sounds like you are a BIGOT against Christians!

BTW? I voted for Trump and don't believe in God!

So much for tolerance?

So people never miss a chance to bash Christians.

They are so offended they can't even bare to spell it.

I love how some are so smug and arrogant.

When nobody knows anything for sure...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: seeker1963

I think the Xtians who voted for him at 80% wanted to tear down the world. Because they will get raptured out of here and sent back to a new earth. With cults like that controlling the congress, presidency, the judiciary, no, I think the US is done without intervention. Divine intervention would be nice.

Sounds like you are a BIGOT against Christians!

BTW? I voted for Trump and don't believe in God!

So much for tolerance?

So people never miss a chance to bash Christians.

They are so offended they can't even bare to spell it.

I love how some are so smug and arrogant.

When nobody knows anything for sure...

Bash Christians and praising Muslims, that's the theme.

This thread is ridiculous.

So Trump sends an carrier fleet to Korea as a show of force and Trump haters conclude that this is WW3.

Hysteria at a level I've never witnessed.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is this really the right time to start blaming each other for something that hasn't happened yet???

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
All I can say is that Dwight Eisenhower spoke the truth back in 1961..."In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

Trump isn't the threat folks...the military-industrial complex, our surveillance state and unconstrained corporate power are.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yes. We'll survive.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No, it's not.

It's that sort of thing that'll start the gunplay.

Everyone needs to ratchet down the rhetorical flourishes a tad bit. Actually, a lot.

What we really need to do is host a big ass picnic. We'll bring the hot dogs, the Canadians bring the beer, the English can, too...I luvs me some Guinness. The Russians bring the vodka and borscht. We'll play a hockey game, and a basketball game, then realize that hey, we're all actually rather cool, and we'll all go home...and the new Cold War will be called on account of a case of the sensibles breaking out.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The real question is:

Will HE survive his presidency?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Of course we will survive...

And no Christians did not vote for him to get rapture... that is the most absurd thing I think I have read on this site.

I obviously cannot speak for everyone that voted for trump... but the majority of people I know that voted for him did so because he was not named Hillary Clinton.

Carrier group to Korea... nothing new here, we have been sending Carrier groups all over the globe to trouble spots my entire life... this does not mean WW3 is imminent.

You know I thought the hysteria was amusing at first... figured ok few weeks maybe a couple months and we would be good... now it is looking like 4 years of this mess... now it makes me tired.

ETA: the absurd claims that the US invaded Syria... with what? An invasion requires a build up of men and equipment, it requires artillery support, it requires air support... when have we moved large numbers of troops and equipment and Planes, and the press not reported on it?

Come on people use your head for something besides a hat rack.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

edit on 9-4-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

We destroyed the world because some muslims flew into buildings and kill 3000 people. I am sure if bombs were dropped on us, it would be an act of war.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Would it make you people feel better if i guarantee you that there will ne no WW3 in our lifetime? Well here is my guarantee. People react to military orders like it's a completely new concept. Where were you all those years when Obama ordered the fleets around? You're panicing for no logical reason. The fake news syria invasion got already debunked. People freaking out over nothing and it just needs to stop.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

When they tell you not to worry...............BOOM.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

When they tell you not to worry...............BOOM.

What's the point of being scared all the time? Nobody on ATS can change the outcome anyways. I stated many times that if one ICBM gets launched all the others follow. It's not like we use nuclear warheads in military conflicts all the time. They are the last resort and the earth would turn into a nuclear wasteland pretty quick. Who would want to rule over a smoldering uninhabitable rock in space?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow, this turned into a religious argument up till I got sick of reading the bickering and fighting back and forth.

I'll tell you what I see. I see a large percentage of the USA that uses God and religion as an excuse to behave very badly, so badly that they contradict what they supposedly "believe", and act more like those animals they splatter all over the road while laughing about it, out of a form of jealousy because those "filthy animals" are far freer than they could ever be.

Animals are way better than any human could ever be, that's why they will be here long after we destroy ourselves.

And they won't need your fake god's help to survive, they just will survive because that's all there is, and that's all that matters, and all that counts in the end.

Go pray to be saved, or save yourselves.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Psychos rarely think rationally.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Nobody is going to launch nukes because the land-mass and resources would not be available for exploitation by the victors in such a conflict, and it's all about resources, including the livestock (people).

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

We survived Obama good for nothing presidency and invasion of Islam, we be just fine under Trump.

America will leave his mark as the superpower it is once again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join