It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sky: The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars (Full Documentary)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triggernometry
a reply to: wildespace
I already showed that this requires an upstream of the medium itself

Not really. All it takes is the medium wanting to move down below the lighter object. It's very much like popping a zit, the helium balloon being the zit.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: MasterAtArms

How do molecules containing different "density" atoms bind?

Electromagnetism......

But you just said that electromagnetism makes denser objects repel less dense objects - according to your law

A carbon atom contains more mass, hence density than an oxygen atom. According to your law, would it not repel it rather than bind and form a CO2 molecule ?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: TerminalVelocity

The other problem is: He's trying to compare the macro world to the quantum world.

Or the problem is that science thinks they are seperate, because they got their model all screwed up.

You are making a very bad case for an alternative theory

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Triggernometry

Thing is, you're talking about pushing with your finger into a (presumably) wooden table, but what you might not be realising is that timber has less density than human body. Timber floats on water, while humans sink. So your whole premise for an example is moot.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A video explaining why helium balloon rises: www.youtube.com...

So, all confusion aside, it's all due to pressure gradient.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Something tells me he won't be back...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

Something tells me he won't be back...

Check the flat earth forums.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I don't think it warrants that level of effort

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Triggernometry

(Redacted since the poor fellow has run away)
edit on 12/4/17 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Outlier13

If you have a source that explains in detail how these craters were in fact formed by meteorite impacts I would be happy to read it.

www.barringercrater.com...

Thanks. The man fired a bullet into mud and rock to reproduce a similar cratering effect and you guys accept this as valid evidence of how a crater was formed and the guy in the OP video does the same thing and he is crazy? Laughable the hypocrisy. You must be liberal.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You know that pieces of extraterrestrial material have been recovered at Barringer?

Not to mention other impact sites.

edit on 4/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: Phage

If you have a source that explains in detail how these craters were in fact formed by meteorite impacts I would be happy to read it.

www.barringercrater.com...

Thanks. The man fired a bullet into mud and rock to reproduce a similar cratering effect and you guys accept this as valid evidence of how a crater was formed and the guy in the OP video does the same thing and he is crazy? Laughable the hypocrisy. You must be liberal.

Typical attitude of someone who doesn't find out ALL the evidence

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I don't know.
There are no rocks in the sky, therefore rocks cannot fall from the sky.

Somebody said that once. Sounds good to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

My reply was in response to another poster who systematically denounced the OP video's author as being stupid because he used observation to naturally occurring anomalies on Earth to correlate possible causation on Mars. Then that same poster contradicted himself by posting a video from an author who used the same process of causation for craters caused on Earth. I was simply pointing out what a hypocrite he is.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Except craters created by meteor impact have other evidence to back it up.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's the case of Occam's razor, too. There's plenty of rocks out and about in the Solar System, so they're bound to impact planets and moons every now and again. Does this seem more likely than gigantic thunderbolts zapping between tangoing planets, something we have never actually observed ever happening in space? It most definitely does.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Heres a recent interview with Satan. Jk, you may have heard of Michael Aquino, he was head of the psychological operations for the the US military, was a high priest for the the Church of Satan and started the Temple of Set with other satanic priests.

In this interview he talks about how the Electric Universe theory is way beyond Einsteins primitive physics model. He talks about a lot of very interesting things actually. I listened to the 1st hour. His subjects for that hour was about Atlantis, Egypt, Masonry, religion - that he was the priest of the Egypt. God of Set and discussed Christianity where he calls the Christian God as judgmental . He touches on the five dimensions, the secret space program. Then goes into a discussion about the danger of nuclear devastation, and says the game is over if Russia and US do a nuclear exchange and says he's keeping his fingers crossed! And that's the end of the first hour. I really wonder if he is telling the truth here.

edit on 20-4-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join