It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Has Invaded Syria according to Twitters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But they are a bit different from the ones we remember from the gulf war. It is been a lot of training going on and that training just picked up in the last two weeks.

That's because the Gulf War wasn't about winning; it was used to prop up the dollar-oil peg.

I don't get the feeling Trump is playing games.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

a cargo ship? isn`t Jordan a land locked country?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It docked in Aqaba, Jordan
www.vesselfinder.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: marg6043

But they are a bit different from the ones we remember from the gulf war. It is been a lot of training going on and that training just picked up in the last two weeks.

That's because the Gulf War wasn't about winning; it was used to prop up the dollar-oil peg.

I don't get the feeling Trump is playing games.

TheRedneck

What is notable about the original nations targeted by the US is that none of them are members of the Bank for International Settlements, the private central bankers private central bank, located in Switzerland.
This meant that these nations were deciding for themselves how to run their nations' economies, rather than submit to the international private banks.
Oil to be sold only for US dollars

So off to war your children must go, to spill their blood for the money-junkies' Black gold.
We barely survived the last two world wars. In the nuclear/bioweapon age, are the private central bankers willing to risk incinerating the whole planet just to feed their greed?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well good luck to US commanders telling Christian soldiers to fight alongside ISIS/Free Syrian Army while ordering them to shoot their fellow Christians in Assad's military (I'm referring to Syrian Christians). There will be mass defections coming from not just US Christian soldiers but from Americans who refused to fight alongside ISIS militants.
edit on 4/8/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well good luck to US commanders telling Christian soldiers to fight alongside ISIS/Free Syrian Army while ordering them to shoot their fellow Christians in Assad's military (I'm referring to Syrian Christians). There will be mass defections coming from not just US Christian soldiers but from Americans who refused to fight alongside ISIS militants.

Please read all my posts. It was fake news. There is a joint operation going on to defeat Daesh.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think that pretty much nails it.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There are no moderate rebels in Syria. It's either ISIS or other Jihadi organizations like Al Nusra or Assad.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I hope we realise how dangerous fake news really is.

Think how useful it could be to the authorities (and anyone else): Deliberately spread outlandish and extreme stories then, when it's time to act, those actions will look tame and reasonable comparatively and nobody will bat an eyelid. Same goes if you want to make a more extreme reality because it is necessary to accomplish certain goals or acclimatize the masses to accept a situation that would have raised eyebrows and batted many eyelids originally.

Psychologically they would have been acclimatized by the fake news to receive the real news that would have been a tough political cookie to sell without having an even more grossly extreme potentiality. Interesting, eh?

I think fake news is with us quite deliberately and is clandestinely even encouraged to subvert and radicalize reality so certain agendas will not look extreme if and/or when they are required.

I am curious why you posted this in the first place, OP? You need to be sure of your motives or you become just another spoke in the wheel and spreader of the virus, doing the dirty work without even being conscious of it.

Did you post it because you thought it might be true? If so, surely by now you should know that this would never actually happen as U.S military action is never conducted in this manner. Or did you post it for a bit of drama and sensationalism? If so, then you are just copying MSM tabloid journalism. Or did you post it to deliberately subvert real news and do your bit to spread confusion?; "smoke screens" are a fantastic political and military tool.

edit on 9-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

McMaster Plan for 150,000 American Troops in Syria
We shall see if this is true ...

H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump, Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria
medium.com...@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
edit on 9-4-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: xuenchen
something happening....

US strike kills 15 in Heneyda near Syria's IS-held Raqa

At least 15 civilians, including four children, were killed in a suspected US-led coalition airstrike on Saturday near the Islamic State group's Syrian bastion Raqa, a monitor said.

I am thinking Trump is going blitzkrieg on ISIS

If he is fighting on the side of the rebels then he is NOT..........the situation in Syria is complicated......you have several factions fighting........but fighting FOR the rebels is not the answer, they are Jihadist......you can fight FOR the Kurds, and help the Assad regime, but you cannot fight for the rebels and expect to be support the right cause

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I would not be supprised. If this is indeed the case then IMO its because, Trump has been isolated, a fence has been built around him so to speak. The war mongers have effectivly overpowered Trump and locked up, nuted him.

This invasion of Syria would not likley occur otherwise.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I would not be supprised. If this is indeed the case then IMO its because, Trump has been isolated, a fence has been built around him so to speak. The war mongers have effectivly overpowered Trump and locked up, nuted him.

This invasion of Syria would not likley occur otherwise.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

DAMASCUS, SYRIA – ISIS launched a surprise offensive on the Tanf Border Crossing between Syria and Iraq following a powerful car bomb attack on the border outpost which killed three insurgents from the FSA’s Osoud al-Sharqiyah (Lions of the East).

US-backed Syrian rebels were quickly surrounded by a group of ISIS fighters who have prowessed desert warfare and maneuvers prompting US and Jordanian troops to intervene hurriedly to lift the pressure off their Syrian allies. Some 20 US tanks and armored vehicles were allegedly involved in repelling the ISIS assault.

Jordanian jets were seen by eye witnesses; though it remains unknown whether airstrikes were carried out. Whether this is a minor intervention limited to protecting FSA fighters allied to the US-led Coalition or a prelude to a much more expansive operation aimed at expelling the Islamic State terror group from the Syrian Badiyah (desert) is yet to be seen.

Asaad Hanna‏Verified account @AsaadHannaa, Political officer at FSA

Some US troops on the Jordanian borders with Syria are standing by with Jordanian special forces, the reasons unknown yet.

Thats the most I can find on it.
edit on 4-9-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

What is notable about the original nations targeted by the US is that none of them are members of the Bank for International Settlements, the private central bankers private central bank, located in Switzerland.
This meant that these nations were deciding for themselves how to run their nations' economies, rather than submit to the international private banks.
Oil to be sold only for US dollars

So off to war your children must go, to spill their blood for the money-junkies' Black gold.
We barely survived the last two world wars. In the nuclear/bioweapon age, are the private central bankers willing to risk incinerating the whole planet just to feed their greed?

DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If this is true I hope others are as disheartened as I.
russia-insider.com...

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Thursday that steps have already been taken towards regime change in Syria.

According to media reports, when asked whether the president is planning to organize an “international coalition” to remove the Syrian president, the secretary said: “Those steps are under way.” He concluded: “It's a serious matter. It requires a serious response.”

On Wednesday, Tillerson warned Moscow that it should "re-think" its support for Assad.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
russia-insider.com...

BREAKING

US representative to the UN Nikki Haley says that Assad, Russia and Iran "have no interest in peace" and that the United States could act unilaterally in Syria if Russia vetoes the current Security Council resolution under consideration.

Haley also says that "Russia closes its eyes to barbarity" and "Russia cannot escape responsibility for [this attack]".

russia-insider.com...

Twitter was flooded with commentary about Nikki Haley's call to arms against Russia during the Security Council meeting on Wednesday afternoon. But no one bothered to report what Russia had to say.

Russia's deputy United Nations ambassador Vladimir Safronkov said that the West's "obsession with regime change is what hinders this Security Council."

He noted that for Washington and its partners, "everything is guided by regime change" and allegations that Assad used chemical weapons in an attack in Idlib province on Tuesday are based on "falsified reports from the White Helmets", an organization that has been "discredited long ago".

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

something happening....

At least 15 civilians, including four children, were killed in a suspected US-led coalition airstrike on Saturday near the Islamic State group's Syrian bastion Raqa, a monitor said.

If he is fighting on the side of the rebels then he is NOT..........the situation in Syria is complicated......you have several factions fighting........but fighting FOR the rebels is not the answer, they are Jihadist......you can fight FOR the Kurds, and help the Assad regime, but you cannot fight for the rebels and expect to be support the right cause

I agree.

Keep Assad, kill Isis and the rebels and take care of the Kurds.

lol, piece of cake?

A few details would have to be worked out, tho.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

something happening....

Yup.

He has consistently stated he will get rid of ISIS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join