It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy strike group to move toward Korean peninsula

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well maybe humiliated in front of his "coworkers" but I don't think that average N.Korean would find out. There is only state tv with state of the art fake news, national internet filled with propaganda and ofc travel ban. It's scary to think what average N. Korean might know and what not. For the sake of those people I always wanted to see NK invaded, liberated or handed over to China. No one deserved to be born in the prison like those people did.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: liveandlearn

I lived there during the late 70's.

Seoul is a huge city, big buildings and a thriving economy.

The main military base is HUGE. Living on it it it was hard to remember that I was in another country.

Outside the gates, the main street took you to an open air market known at E Tae Won (street of money).

When I was 12 we got to go up and visit the DMZ. It was really interesting to see.

Was hard to believe a state of war existed (and still exists) between the north and the south.

I lived there in the 90's, I remember going to Yongsan Base once to see a movie in the base theater. Can't for the life of me remember the movie, but I sure remember the base -- veritable maze to my kid brain.

And Itaewon-dong itself is a shopping paradise, my mother wasted NO time making herself at home in the market even though we lived in a completely different part of the city (over by the Lotte department store) We also spent a ton of time in Namdaemun & Dongdaemun markets, too. If you're a shopaholic, Seoul in general is like dying & going to heaven.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I am sure that he controls his people very well, it is funny because is rumors that Kim love the American way.

and everything American.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thank you for that reassurance Marg. He plans to come home for 6 months sometime in May before going back. He subsists on church donations. The descriptions of his living arrangement is horrid by my standard. But he seems to love the South Korean people and has told me the S Korean people essentially treat N Korean escapees like they used to treat leapers. Such a sad commentary on S Korea.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The world is a mess and needs cleaning up, and in this instance no one needs to be harassed by round-boy's mental state and itchy trigger finger, it's about time the NK citizenry experienced an end to oppression & joined the 21st century, where they can help the rest of us fight the aliens when they invade.

We can put a man on the moon and go to Mars, but we can't get a sniper in NK. ( Not that it would do any good?)
They might all be so brainwashed by now, things could only get worse. Do you think this younger Kim is worse than the older ones?

I saw a vid about NK and they call us "American Bastards". It's just what is said, the way the say it; even the children say it because they think it's our actual name.

I think the thing that bothers me most of all, is the fact that this crazed little madman lets the people believe he is a deity. Even Rodman said "only the best for Kim". The best caviar, booze, cigars, cognacs, all manner of exotic and gourmet foods shipped from all over the world, whatever.

Sniper.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

One bullet. Who gets it? Trump or Kim?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Excuse me, but are you asking me a question about whom I would prefer to die?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Usa was serious when telling kim that time had run out.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Excuse me, but are you asking me a question about whom I would prefer to die?

Who would you rather step in dog dookie and walk around all day with dog dookie on his shoes because his nose is stuffed up and can't smell the dog dook on his shoes?

edit on 2017-04-08T22:38:50-05:002201708America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Hey you brought it up.. it's fine dont answer it, but I hope you'd pick the actual dictator over the projected one. Right?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

The world is a mess and needs cleaning up, and in this instance no one needs to be harassed by round-boy's mental state and itchy trigger finger, it's about time the NK citizenry experienced an end to oppression & joined the 21st century, where they can help the rest of us fight the aliens when they invade.

We can put a man on the moon and go to Mars, but we can't get a sniper in NK. ( Not that it would do any good?)
They might all be so brainwashed by now, things could only get worse. Do you think this younger Kim is worse than the older ones?

I saw a vid about NK and they call us "American Bastards". It's just what is said, the way the say it; even the children say it because they think it's our actual name.

I think the thing that bothers me most of all, is the fact that this crazed little madman lets the people believe he is a deity. Even Rodman said "only the best for Kim". The best caviar, booze, cigars, cognacs, all manner of exotic and gourmet foods shipped from all over the world, whatever.

Sniper.

The Japanese thought their Emperor was a deity. All it took was a show that the US was more powerful then their God ... now Japan is a thriving nation.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hey you brought it up

I brought up no such absurdity.

I've just checked to see if we are in the mud-pit forum, and given that we're not, I'll refrain from dignifying your troll-like supposition with a reply.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Good job Trump, you may have just gotten us into WW3.

Hope you guys who voted for him are happy.

Yeah maybe it's proof we thought rationally about the situation when we voted, something you still obviously haven't figured out how to do.

Peace through strength, as Reagan proved works.
edit on 8/4/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well you were advocating for Kim's assassination, so my question wasn't completely out of context. I really wasn't trying to troll and i apologize, I was genuinely curious. I don't want to start a war with you, I'm all about peace and love. So peace and love to you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

This crap is exactly what he said he would not do, so it follows it is exactly what he's going to do.

Impeach him now while we still can.

Umm... Trump said on many occasions plain and clear that he was going to deal with Kim Jong Un. Where are you getting your info from?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I did!!!

Why don't we wait 'til the bombs actually start falling, folks. The US Navy travels all over the world, and that includes to South Korea.

Though, I'd just as soon there not be a restart of the Korean War. I've friends living in Seoul that I'd like to see again some day.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Peace through sending young people out to die is more like it. There's nothing "strong" about sitting and watching young men you sent out to die from across an ocean, that's weak and cowardly. There's no such thing as peace when you're bombing and killing people in other countries, but keep rationalizing how Trump did the opposite of what you hoped for. Hillary wanted war with Syria and you voted against her, now you're getting the same from Trump. The irony is too much.
edit on 4/9/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Damn , more WW3 talk. I love it. Got to go get and hickory cured iguana and put them on a stick. Also more bottles for the caps.Looking for the old 5 crank laser rifle now. And Radaway

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: xstealth

Peace through sending young people out to die is more like it. There's nothing "strong" about sitting and watching young men you sent out to die from across an ocean, that's weak and cowardly. There's no such thing as peace when you're bombing and killing people in other countries, but keep rationalizing how Trump did the opposite of what you hoped for. Hillary wanted war with Syria and you voted against her, now you're getting the same from Trump. The irony is too much.

We're not at war with Syria. You're wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So why did we bomb them? Because Assad for some unknown reason decided to gas his own people knowing the consequences of doing such a thing? I don't believe that for a second, sounds like a good excuse to invade the place though, good thing for the MIC

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join