It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy strike group to move toward Korean peninsula

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i love how the US goes to other countries because of "THEIR worrisome behaviors.."
i cant wait until there is a level playing field where the victors arent writing history.
no one is holding us accountable for any of our actions abroad.

When the "worrisome behavior" is threatening the US with nuke attack, over and over, then.... yeah. It's time to do something.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I saw a report earlier on an explosion on the Jordan Syrian border. Just looked and this is what I found

11 ISIS fighters in Jordan detained after explosion while making bombs

link

Could be a precautionary move by US as the claim is they were planning to hit gov and security agencies in Jordan.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I know you would love that, but what has he done to be impeached?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I saw a report earlier on an explosion on the Jordan Syrian border. Just looked and this is what I found

link

Could be a precautionary move by US as the claim is they were planning to hit gov and security agencies in Jordan.

You are just chocked full of good info today! Been reading your posts all day!

edit on 4/8/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I would like to believe that the left hand knows what the right is doing but Im not overly confident

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

link

I knew it. Stupid people who need followers are just cashing in on spreading fear and mass hysteria and of course stupid people will believe it. F#ck them all.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I know you would love that, but what has he done to be impeached?

You have to ask? Ill give you a hint. My first sentence in that post, has much bearing on my second one.
edit on 4/8/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Most likely the US troops are called in to support the jordanian army. Looks like a massive offensive from Daesh. I hope they kill'em all.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So projection and conjecture is enough to merit an impeachment? If that were the case, I think every president in history would've been impeached.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That seems likely. There are other reports of Israeli jets overhead and around 20 U.S. tanks at the border (small).

I'll keep my eye on it and create a thread on it if more substantial reports come out. Meanwhile, I don't want to muck up this thread with it.

Would be crazy to see 2 big fronts going at the same time in NK and Sryia. Not sure what kind of message that would send.
edit on 8-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You guys do know that we've had 20,000 military personnel stationed there since the 1950s....right?

You guys also know that we use Pusan as a naval port......right?

You guys do know that the US Navy, US Air Force and US Army conduct operations there all the time, every year.....right?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Dictators do not seem to be happy.
Good.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

we dont keep up with all that stuff. mostly bigfoot and planet x

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
They do this all the tine just ask anyone who has ever been stationed in Japan.

US military permanent presence on the Korean Peninsula, embargos, blockades and sanctions, ongoing since the Korean War.

United States Forces Korea (USFK) is a sub-unified command of United States Pacific Command (USPACOM). USFK is the joint headquarters through which U.S. combat forces would be sent to the South Korea/US (ROK/U.S.) Combined Forces Command’s (CFC) fighting components — the combined ground, air, naval, marine and special operations forces component commands. Major USFK elements include Eighth U.S. Army (EUSA), U.S. Air Forces Korea (Seventh Air Force), U.S. Naval Forces Korea (CNFK), U.S. Marine Forces Korea (MARFORK) and Special Operations Command Korea (SOCKOR). It was established on 1 July 1957.

Wiki

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

War on 2 fronts your going to need a lot of coloring books,play dough and gold stars as one twitter poster commented.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
You guys do know that we've had 20,000 military personnel stationed there since the 1950s....right?

You guys do know that the US Navy, US Air Force and US Army conduct operations there all the time, every year.....right?

I just read a post on /pol/ where someone wondered how Trump could sneak in 20 full armoured konvois without anyone noticing.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So projection and conjecture is enough to merit an impeachment? If that were the case, I think every president in history would've been impeached.

At what point will have lied enough to you and the American people, that you realize he's not what he said he was?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Yes, but these are unprecedented and unpredictable times. If I told you Trump would strike Syria 48 hours after the chemical attack, what would you say?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Yeah, but those facts don't scare people as much...or make Trump look like a warmonger.

IXNAY ON THE OGICLAY

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I actually lived in S. Korea for 3 years while my dad was stationed there.

We have a HUGE military presence there already.

Cracks me up every time I see a post or thread here on ATS: ZOMG! US Naval ships are going to Korea!

Yah....uh, no kidding. We're there. Been there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join