It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats are going to have to Plant False Evidence now to Prove Trumps a Russian Puppet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
They have been investigating the reason why Hillary lost now for 8 months and 0 evidence has been put forward to impeach Trump or Hell even indict Michael Flynn. And A Putin Spokesman said that Trumps attack has severely damaged Relations with Russia.

Permisson to scratch my head.. danke!
Telephone call to the Kremlin..or the pee pee hotel, whichever, "Hi Puty baby, it's o'l Trumptart here, just to let you know we'll be lobbing a few tomahawks your way...well to Syria to be exact, so get your guys offside in case they get a splinter or two, there may be a few pencil marks in the runways in the concrete or so, maybe even a jet or two..no big deal...what? ...no we'll leave the Sarin tanks intact, and you can charge Assad for any new stuff, petrol, and jettypoos etc. It's just a bit of PR for the folks at home...would you believe it, this place is full of foreigners, and they are a hard bunch to concieve...sorry convince. Thanks, buddy, I know you understand already..I'll see you soon at Mar De Largo...pee pee..sorry peace talks.
edit on 8-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just his daily Pro-Trump spam.

The entire govt is run by Republicans now but of course conservatives continue to blame Democrats for everything.

Yeah, sounds like Obama's first term..

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2017 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Have you even stopped once to consider that maybe this was all orchestrated for the specific purpose of throwing doubt on the Trump/Putin partnership situation? Hell, I'm not even a Liberal and that was one of the first things to pop into my mind.

Seriously? You think the JCS (Joint Chief's of Staff) and everyone else in the war room would sign off on launching 59 missiles (which, while not likely, could have just as easily been condemned around the world) to help the President change the narrative? Or even worse, if you're implying what I think you're implying, we, the US, would use chemical weapons on innocents for the same purpose? I am very much aware we have a multitude of political and life positions active on these boards...this theory has to be most absurd I have read since I joined.

Think what you like but considering all of the evidence of crazy crap pulled by the government in the past (and you can read up on pretty much any and all of it right here on ATS) it is absurd NOT to consider it. The US government has faked a lot of situations in the past to start wars to protect their own interests and this wouldn't be the first time. Every leader in the Middle East who has decided to back their currency with gold instead of oil or the US dollar has ended up labeled a genocidal tyrant and ended up dead. Assad is just next in line. Don't believe it? Spend some time researching it instead of calling it absurd and you will see for yourself- don't take my word for it... follow the money!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just his daily Pro-Trump spam.

The entire govt is run by Republicans now but of course conservatives continue to blame Democrats for everything.

Republicans used to have honor and integrity, constantly repeat the "take personal responsibility" mantra. I wonder what happened?

They elected the living example of white privilege into the White House.

Would you be saying that if Dr. Carson who ran as a Republican won? Or is having success limited to only the White Man?

Carson didn't win did he? He is nowhere near as stupid as Trump and also hasn't had everything handed to him like Trump so if he were elected I doubt we would even be having this discussion.

Carson didn't win but Obama sure did twice. He grew up dirt poor. And man he got that Black Privilege if you disagree with me the 1st African American President then you're Racist.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

They have been investigating the reason why Hillary lost now for 8 months and 0 evidence has been put forward to impeach Trump or Hell even indict Michael Flynn. And A Putin Spokesman said that Trumps attack has severely damaged Relations with Russia.

Permisson to scratch my head.. danke!
Telephone call to the Kremlin..or the pee pee hotel, whichever, "Hi Puty baby, it's o'l Trumptart here, just to let you know we'll be lobbing a few tomahawks your way...well to Syria to be exact, so get your guys offside in case they get a splinter or two, there may be a few pencil marks in the runways in the concrete or so, maybe even a jet or two..no big deal...what? ...no we'll leave the Sarin tanks intact, and you can charge Assad for any new stuff, petrol, and jettypoos etc. It's just a bit of PR for the folks at home...would you believe it, this place is full of foreigners, and they are a hard bunch to concieve...sorry convince. Thanks, buddy, I know you understand already..I'll see you soon at Mar De Largo...pee pee..sorry peace talks.

Keep drinking that Left Media Kool aid.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The lib media already writing their version of the news to fit the twisted narrative

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

The lib media already writing their version of the news to fit the irtwisted narrative

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The Democrats are going to have to Plant False Evidence now to Prove Trumps a Russian Puppet

Perhaps, but they won't need any such false evidence to find that the Russians got him elected (perhaps), and that the legitimacy of his presidency is in question.
The 'puppet' notion is a poor and pathetic deflect from the point (typical Trumpkin tactics...).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join