It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats are going to have to Plant False Evidence now to Prove Trumps a Russian Puppet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They have been investigating the reason why Hillary lost now for 8 months and 0 evidence has been put forward to impeach Trump or Hell even indict Michael Flynn. And A Putin Spokesman said that Trumps attack has severely damaged Relations with Russia.
I think that is a slam dunk statement proving once and for all that Trump defeated Hillary on his own with no help from Russia and the Left Wing Media needs to accept reality that Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate. She lost to a guy who has never held Political Office before.

That is embarrassing as Hell to someone who has HELD the Office of the Presidency before as a former First Lady, Secretary of State, and Senator. I'd be hiding in the woods too silently asking my Media friends to push the reason why I lost is because Putin hacked John Podesta's email gave it to wikileaks (who Julian has constantly denied that the Russians were not his source but a LEAKER from the Democrats who didn't want Hillary to win) who Published the source material on the Web for Trump to use as dirt against Hillary painting her in a Negative Light.

My fear is that the Swamp is going to start forging professional looking documents that prove Trump and Putin had secret back door meetings to take down Hillary.
And this will only happen after they start subpoenaing Susan Rice, Evelyn Farkas, and other Obama Admin officials to come and testify under Oath since they have already spilled the beans on National Television.
Hell they forged that Golden Shower report on Trump after he won so I dont think my theory is completely out of the water. Especially considering Obama's CIA people are still there who can make it look like it's a official communication between Trump and Russia. Why else would these Left Wing groups file "ethics" charges against Nunes? Because he saw the truth so he needs to disappear.
After all he saw the information on White House grounds told Trump, US, then the Committee. Hell he even did some coverups of his own by calling it "Incidental Collection" when in reality the people who did the Spying knew very Dam well where the Trump Transition team members were at all times.

So why was Michael Flynn who once worked for Obama and then Trump as the opposition party who eventually succeeded Susan Rice the only person unmasked and leaked to the Media? Me thinks it's because he switched sides so he was fair game to the Swamp. They did not want him back in a seat of power and authority after he called Obama out on his BS.
edit on Sat Apr 8 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: PARAGRAPHS

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hmmmm, I think source less throwing of ideas is more of a skunk works kinda thing.....

Maybe rant.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hmmmm, I think source less throwing of ideas is more of a skunk works kinda thing.....

Maybe rant.

I wasnt sure what forum to place it in hahah If a Mod can move it to the proper forum that would be great.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just his daily Pro-Trump spam.

The entire govt is run by Republicans now but of course conservatives continue to blame Democrats for everything.
edit on 8-4-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The entire govt is run by Republicans now but of course conservatives continue to blame Democrats for everything.

Republicans used to have honor and integrity, constantly repeat the "take personal responsibility" mantra. I wonder what happened?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I never blamed them for anything. There blaming themselves for losing the election by choosing Hillary with all her faults when Bernie was clearly the one with the most support and now need some BS Conspiracy to make them feel good about themselves. Why else would they force Republicans to go Nuclear on Judge Gorches when 3 Dems broke from the pact to vote Yes? Hmmm...........

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Republicans used to have honor and integrity, constantly repeat the "take personal responsibility" mantra. I wonder what happened?

They still do tell me how many times did Lorretta Lynch recuse herself from the Email Investigation after she was caught red redhanded meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac? Ill tell you. 0 times. Meanwhile how many times have Republicans Recused themselves?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Have you even stopped once to consider that maybe this was all orchestrated for the specific purpose of throwing doubt on the Trump/Putin partnership situation? Hell, I'm not even a Liberal and that was one of the first things to pop into my mind.

(post by galaga removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Politicians don't have integrity, so it's plausible.

Democrats and republicans are scum.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Someone cried havoc and let slip the dogs of war, again. Has less to do with politics than the top military Brass, Banks and Factories for War.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

They elected the living example of white privilege into the White House.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Durp durp, da hillary is bad, da democrats are evil, trump is da best.

edit on 8-4-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Someone cried havoc and let slip the dogs of war, again. Has less to do with politics than the top military Brass, Banks and Factories for War.

I fear you are correct. America is in the business of war and it seems that business is picking up.

Well, we wanted a businessman for POTUS....

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Would you be saying that if Dr. Carson who ran as a Republican won? Or is having success limited to only the White Man?
edit on 8-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Have you even stopped once to consider that maybe this was all orchestrated for the specific purpose of throwing doubt on the Trump/Putin partnership situation? Hell, I'm not even a Liberal and that was one of the first things to pop into my mind.

Seriously? You think the JCS (Joint Chief's of Staff) and everyone else in the war room would sign off on launching 59 missiles (which, while not likely, could have just as easily been condemned around the world) to help the President change the narrative? Or even worse, if you're implying what I think you're implying, we, the US, would use chemical weapons on innocents for the same purpose? I am very much aware we have a multitude of political and life positions active on these boards...this theory has to be most absurd I have read since I joined.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Why would they need false evidence?

What makes you think you KNOW all the evidence that the FBI (and whomever else) has in this situation? Isn't much if not most of that evidence classified?

This is a dual-pronged investigation on two fronts, both criminal (I think having to do with money laundering and Russian oligarchs) and counter-intelligence (as in possible coordination between a Presidential candidate and a hostile foreign power). There are plenty of obvious ties from which such investigations could unfold.

I don't know if they will ultimately determine guilt, innocence or "not enough to indict" but I do know one thing and that is I don't have Comey's information, so I can't determine a verdict on my own.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Would you be saying that if Dr. Carson who ran as a Republican won? Or is having success limited to only the White Man?

Carson didn't win did he? He is nowhere near as stupid as Trump and also hasn't had everything handed to him like Trump so if he were elected I doubt we would even be having this discussion.
edit on 0520000000630America/ChicagoSat, 08 Apr 2017 19:15:06 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Shack is rich, the white man that writes his check is wealthy. Big difference.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join