It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Filipino President Duterte sees Radical Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
While Sweden, UK, Germany and other European countries allowed Radical Islam on its borders, Filipino President Duterte have absolutely zero tolerance for Radical Islam

When ISIS militants started flying the ISIS flag in the Philippines, Duterte responded by declaring all out war against them. Meanwhile the Swedes allowed ISIS flags to fly on their country.

Duterte says that ISIS militants should not be given human rights

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Why is it everyone knows this but the WEST???

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Why is it everyone knows this but the WEST???

Why would the West attack and/or go after their own assets? (aka IS)

That's why. The West is too concerned with Assad and beautiful babies than IS.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

This guy is pretty awful. Do you not know that he allows the killing of anyone he considers a criminal, you know, drug users, drug dealers, thieves, etc. No trial, just death. This is the guy you're using a role model?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Asia does not have PC culture or any other mindset like what the left does in Europe, they call it as it is...

Everyone can see the elephant in the room, Duterte thought it was a idea to address it...

It is also of note that he distrusted the US so much he ordered every serviceman out the country, with a statement along the lines of, "I will never defeat radical Islam whilst the US has troops in my country"..

The rest of the Western world simply puts it head back in the sand with a nothing to see here flag...

RA
edit on 8-4-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ya know, people may not like this guy's methods - but he sure has style! I'm still reeling from his Obama comments.

I've gotta admire a political leader of a country and actually sez "BS".
f# a bunch of political correctness.

Feelin hypocritical now, because I'm totally against his drug dealer/murder "policy" - but declaring war on groups visibly identifying themselves as ISIS seems like reasonable national security standards to me.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just kill every Daesh symapthizer on sight and be done with it. I'm tired of people who try to excuse their barbaric bs because they are not a part of Islam. F#ck this sh!t. If you're a radical islamic sympathizer please die in a fire you pos. Ignoring the whole problem is not going to make it magically disappear into thin air. They throw gays from buildings just for being gay how the f#ck can a decent human being defend this crap. How braindead are those poeple?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Have you ever been to the Philippines? Trust me, go there and speak to the locals like I do, they are very fed up by the rampant crime and corruption and that they felt Duterte is the last resort option.

In fact did you know that before Duterte came in office, the prison system was so bad because it was a drug factory? Like many drug dealers took over the prisons and turn them into Drug factories and authorities are powerless to stop them.

When Duterte came in office he put an end to that practice.

Look I'm not a fan of Duterte's actions but if you see it from the lenses of the locals you'll understand why Duterte is in power.
edit on 4/8/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This guy is pretty awful. Do you not know that he allows the killing of anyone he considers a criminal, you know, drug users, drug dealers, thieves, etc. No trial, just death. This is the guy you're using a role model?

Nobody is forcing me to do drugs or steal someones property. You always have the choice to be a law abiding citizen. I have no sympathy for criminals. Btw drug dealers deserve to die because they profit from peoples suffering. They are cockroaches. It's not an impossible task to follow the law. Why are people still defending lowlife criminals?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Just kill every Daesh symapthizer on sight and be done with it.

Sadly I think far more people sympathise with them is known or that let on... Major areas within Europe will show you that...

RA

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You are guys are defending a man who doesn't even investigate so called criminals. All he needs is an accusation and he has them killed but since he also hates Muslims you all are okay with this.

Good job guys.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You are guys are defending a man who doesn't even investigate so called criminals. All he needs is an accusation and he has them killed but since he also hates Muslims you all are okay with this.

Good job guys.

Can you please provide any sources for your claims? This sounds exactly like some propaganda bs from the west.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I agree this man is pretty bad, I was appalled to learn of the slaughter of people without a trial.

But I do agree with him on isis. Even a psychopathic lunatic is right sometimes.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Duterte is just a populist loud mouth. Who in the West gives terrorists human rights ?!
Oh wait, no one does because we always kill them before they can stand trail (don't get me wrong,Im glad we kill them).
Why doesn't Duterte send Philippine army to Syria to fight Isis ? Oh wait, does Philippines even have an army ? Rhetorical question. Someone should slap the # out of this midget.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

but then again it is Duterte. this is he same thug that declared all out war against drugs. and has allowed and backed the murder by both police and anyone else against anyone accused, or suspected of involvement with drugs. no proper trial or investigation needed. just tie them up, kill them and put a sign on them saying "drug dealer", and you are good. thousands have been murdered with his blessings. he has also used this to his advantage in getting rid of political rivals, both getting them out of government so they can not oppose him, as well as using it to imprison them. (personally i have to wonder if HE is on drugs. just look at his speech, mannerisms and red eyed look of a strung out druggie)

so does and will the same apply with his all out war on "radical Islam"? will just the suspicion, or accusation of someone being a radical Muslim, or indeed just a Muslim be enough to allow the open murder of people? the guy is a dangerous lunatic, and there are many people who want to give him dictatorial powers to let him do as he will. seriously Trump is nothing compared to this psychopath, even Clinton, Obama and Bernie are good upstanding people compared to him.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Nothing compares to the Clintons criminal enterprises. They reached a whole new level of being evil.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You must be talking about Obumma right?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Good job guys.

In this instance I agree with your sentiment Swills. Like I have said many times it's about what's right and wrong. NOT identity politics.

Rodrigo Duterte is not a decent just man. In fact he actually appears to value many of the same violent tendencies as ISIS. You can get the death sentence for simply growing cannabis in the Philippines. Rodrigo campaigned on a platform in support of gay rights and marriage and when in office he told them to kick rocks. Sure he isn't throwing them from roof tops but he certainly isn't helping the huge LGB(sometimes)T community there.

Rodrigo is not fighting for basic human rights combating ISIS he is purely self driven and territorial in his desire to wipe them out.

Can you please provide any sources for your claims? This sounds exactly like some propaganda bs from the west.

Here ya go...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And yet Islamic militants are still cutting off heads in the Philippines, and I don't know he is any better than the militants to begin with.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nobody is forcing me to do drugs or steal someones property. You always have the choice to be a law abiding citizen. I have no sympathy for criminals. Btw drug dealers deserve to die because they profit from peoples suffering. They are cockroaches. It's not an impossible task to follow the law. Why are people still defending lowlife criminals?

I'm thankful that the constitutional framers put things like this in the bill of rights just to prevent us going down a slippery slope of justice. Its not perfect but it keeps us from going to far with justice.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
edit on 8-4-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join