It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nostradamus predict Trumps strike on Syria and the potential beginning of WW3?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No but it is newsworthy when John Mc Cain and Anderson Cooper support him on something.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LoneWrecche

So. It's newsworthy when Trump acts "presidential?"

Never claimed it was "newsworthy" in the least.. However it seems to have been "newsworthy", on a daily basis, to pick apart the minutia surrounding his presidency, but after the strike on Syria, suddenly opinions have changed.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: LoneWrecche

So. It's newsworthy when Trump acts "presidential?"

Strange or desperate?

Perhaps not remaining blinded by lies and deceit, but now witnessing action where certain previous presidents were impotent.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Who keeps making these up?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
a reply to: StallionDuck

I thank you SD for the clarification.

You can't be defacing another man's work for your own agenda. Wearedone. That's what the system does. You should be better then that. I'll be questioning your work from here on in.

Please don't jump to conclusions. I didn't deface it, that quatrain was pulled from this PDF translation written in 2003.

Regardless the prophetic nature of the quote remains.

P.S: I would expected you to question everything you read on this site.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wearedone

What good is a prophesy that can only be decoded (interpreted, whatever) after the fact?

edit on 4/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Nyet

originally posted by: Jiggly
no

originally posted by: infolurker

No

Thank you all for your valuable input.

You could have at least made your asinine comment the slightest bit edgy, as Phage did.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

None whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Only if you choose to interpret it that way.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrapscalllion
Who keeps making these up?

A guy named Nostradaumas made them up about 500 years ago. He made up several hundred of them, organized like scriptures with each 4 line message numbered. Ever since then, people have been waiting to see if any of his supernatural observations (predictions/prophecies) have come true. After major events, such as the French Revolution, WW2, 9/11, etc., people go through his 4-line messages (known as quatrains) to see if anything matches up.

With several hundreds of vague messages to choose from, you can see why, every time a newsworthy event happens, people can always dig up a few quatrains that seem to have a vague connection to the matter at hand.

I mean, damn, what good are hundreds of vague messages? It's a matter of having simply too much data to sort through, too much to be able to know what is relevant to our age, or not.

Why couldn't he just leave us the 10 or 20 most important ones? Or at least order them by importance, or by chapters of importance, or divide them into 50-year sections... But the way he did it...almost seems... Intentionally confusing

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I think Nostradamus Quatrains was an early attempt at the Old Farmers Almanac. Entertaining for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You can't be defacing another man's work for your own agenda. Wearedone. That's what the system does. You should be better then that. I'll be questioning your work from here on in.

What???

That makes no sense.

Look, you can believe the fairy tales of others or you can do the work and look it up yourself. There are translators abound. Believe what you want. I'm simply telling you the truth. I could care less what you believe. Leading others with ignorance and letting them believe something it isn't, well, that's on you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wearedone

Please don't jump to conclusions. I didn't deface it, that quatrain was pulled from this PDF translation written in 2003.

P.S: I would expected you to question everything you read on this site.

So what you're saying is... If I make a website, put a PDF on it and miss-translate words that literally mean something totally different, you're going to run with it and not bother looking up the facts for yourself? You're just going to use that as truth and claim it's something that it's not? See, that is what is wrong with the world today and all the BS you read on the internet. It's the internet, it must be true!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

If you're going to belittle someone and "correct" them, at least get your # right.

"Roy" means King.

Your translation is incorrect.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

If you're going to belittle someone and "correct" them, at least get your # right.

"Roy" means King.

Yes . It is literally Roi .

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nostradamus spoke to me in his quatrains.

"in 2017 midway men and women of greatness shall divide 2 large plateaus"

What could I do but follow his wisdom and get 2 large pizzas with extra cheese, and invite friends over.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No.

Because if he did people would have been posting it was going to happen before it happened. Since no one did ....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
uote]originally posted by: Wearedone

Did I claim it to be true?

The title of the thread is a question, thus designed to lead to discourse and debate around the topic.

I interpreted it the way I saw it, you disagree.

End of story.

Don't look for context that isn't there.
edit on 10-4-2017 by Wearedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

"Roy" means King.

No, son... Roi means King. I'm also fully aware of what was being stated with "Roy". It wasn't important to explain the meaning since it wasn't the point of my original response.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

What good is a prophesy that can only be decoded (interpreted, whatever) after the fact?

Great question, indeed.

It has never been decoded before the fact, only after it.

So what good is it?

'Do you mean if we could decipher the events beforehand, we would be able to prevent the events from ever happening in future. Or, at least, one could avoid being a casualty in one of those events?

That would be a very good thing, for sure.

If I could interpret an event that may kill me, and my family, if I don't move far away, I'd move at once. Good to have an early warning!!

The events can be interpreted beforehand, and you can avoid them, if it is necessary. So it is good for anyone who can decipher it.

But, every event he wrote about will still happen, in the future. Nothing will ever change that, sadly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join