It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Wagging The Dog?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

That's not true.
Do you want young Americans in body bags?
Don't make stupid blanket statements.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Haha. He was forced out by his own questionable behavior.
Not that Gowdy will be better. He loves leaking to the media.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Remember:

This is NOT the Political Mud Pit.

Keep that in mind when posting.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The only thing we need to have in common is a love of freedom. The god you pray to or don't, the clothes you wear, if you identify as a different gender, are attracted to the same sex, skin color, like guns or don't yadda yadda, shouldn't matter one damn bit.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I love freedom too.

I also miss your kali yuga pic! that Rocked!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I heard one crackpot news anchor on MSNBC saying it might have been Putin trying to help Trump to give him a reason to bomb and 'look good'. It's funny and satisfying to see the left wing media melt down.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Trump has proven a number of times to be an excellent strategist. Laugh all you want liberals, but he wouldn't be in the oval office if that weren't true. But this has me concerned and confused. My main Trump concern was his understanding of foreign policy. Any idiot can see Assad attacking innocent civilians with weapons that violate the Geneva convention accord's in every sense of the word on the eve of peace talks while he is winning the civil war is nonsense.

So Trump in response attacks a base that is mainly occupied by the Russian backed national defense forces, but first notifies them to GTFO. That base was the only thing protecting one of the biggest Christian villages remaining in Syria. By bombing this base Trump is inviting ISIS into Mahardah.
Source

I see two likely scenarios here.
1) Trump really is an absolute idiot like the left keeps claiming and this is a sign that Trump will be manipulated by globalists/terrorists and goaded into falsely attacking anything that appears to be a threat in the middle east. Basically achieving what Hillary openly said she would do.
Or
2)Trump is indeed a master strategist and this is a wag the dog scenario. With Trump, Putin, and Assad working together to goad the remaining globalist supported ISIS into Mahardah for one final ass kicking. Trying to pin these gorilla fighters down is hard. Best throw them a banana now and again to draw them out of the wood work. We all better hope that is what is going down. Because if it's the former then the globalist world bankers will have won...

Not really sure there is a 3rd scenario here. Trumps actions are concerning to say the least, but also not really in tune with his actions in other high pressure instances. One doesn't negotiate billion dollar business deals successfully with this kind of nuke em all attitude. I figured he would apply the same tactful thinking in regards to foreign affairs.
I have the same sentiment about this as Paul Watson.

edit on 8-4-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: angeldoll

But there is more evidence that Obama spied on Trump, then there is that Trump colluded with Russia.

Yeah, the bolded part of the op had me a little confused.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

Oh, is there some evidence now that Obama wiretapped Trump? Or are you referring to the Great Nunes Debacle?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join