It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States-Russia-Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's the thing.

We can't form an opinion because we don't have the facts.

There's plenty of conjecture. But facts are as scarce as a virgin in Vegas.
edit on 7-4-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Yeah, no. It's not brilliant, especially when accusing Russia of being complicit alongside Assad's government. Why in sam hell would another country risk EVERYTHING to help "fool" people into doubting the accusations? Ain't enough money and goods on the planet to make risking permanently ruining your country to help a buddy worthwhile.

Friend. You're not seeing it.

Nothing of what you say is happening, neither will it happen.

You're deciding, like everyone else, upon a hypothetical.

Look at the majority view. Now consider that through the lens that Assad is responsible.

Do you see it yet?

link   
There is something else to consider, yes 59 tomahawk missiles, yet the base has been used today by Assad's forces.
This obviously means it was quite intact, moreover, any real blow would have really been in favor of ISIS, so is ISIS considered less bad then Assad? even after the list of terror attacks in Northern Europe?

Lets wait what the response of Russia will be, they have been hit hard and blamed by the US, first with this strike, second in the UN today where Nikki Haley laid bare the failure on the Russian side to make sure Assad has no chemical weapons anymore.
Also it was quite clear that this indeed has been a gas attack, simply because there was no gastank to be hit in the area and the projectile left a hole in the road where it hit the ground.
edit on 7-4-2017 by earthling42 because: typo

link   

There is another narrative emerging that puts a win win win US/Russia/Syria in this missile launch . Russia ends up with a closed sky to other jets (Israel) included .I don't think there were chemical weapons at the air base because people were walking around without protective gear on after the bombing . Russia got prior notice and pulled men and machines out . I seen one report that said the few planes that were destroyed were under repair . The runways are fine .Some of the bunkers got damaged and some of the barracks . I am also thinking that no one got killed .

So the left can drop the Trump/Putin love affair meme . The war hawks cant say Trump is as big a wimp as Obama . There will be the cold shoulder in play wink wink . Every one can concentrate on getting rid of ISIS and alciada . Turkey is going to be kept on the side lines ....

edit on 7-4-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I think the opinion was based on what was going(should) to happen until this event happened.

Are you saying Assads move (given that is the actuality of what happened) was the right tactic?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Now that Trump is on the Team, THE CIA DEEP STATE TEAM, CNN won’t say a bad word about him.

They lie that the first gas attack was Syria even though ALL the proof is that it wasn’t Syria.

We are in the dark ages

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
Do you see it yet?

No. Care to be a little more forthcoming with a theory and a lot less cryptic?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's the thing.

There's plenty of conjecture. But facts are as scares as a virgin in Vegas.

Your opinion has been formed already, they've bombed them without an investigation. Were suppose to believe these NAZIS on faith even though they've lied to us thousands of times.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Jonjonj

The truth on their side? Sure just like they had the truth on their side in the Iraq war.

The only thing they have on their side is might...

So did Hitler for a while!

Chemical attack on civilians...response?

link   

That's the thing.

That's a fact!

Such strange times.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think the opinion was based on what was going(should) to happen until this event happened.

Are you saying Assads move (given that is the actuality of what happened) was the right tactic?

From his point of view, being objective instead of being a heartful human being, absolutely.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I think it's still too early to come to any conclusion, given all the conflicting information, but honestly it looks like a false flag done by Trump himself. I guess we can only hope that he knows a lot more than he's telling us and this is a calculated chess move. Either that or the alternative is, we are all ##.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That's the thing.

Your opinion has been formed already, they've bombed them without an investigation. Were suppose to believe these NAZIS on faith even though they've lied to us thousands of times.

Really.

What's my opinion?

Keep in mind I have been consistent, and that I voted for Trump.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Do you see it yet?

I'm not being cryptic really.

But behold how so few are willing to entertain that Assad is responsible. If Assad is responsible, then that means he is getting away with murder - literally. The results? Pitting former Trump supporters against Trump and pitting Putin against Trump, therefore improving his power through initiative.

Very easy to see the value of such a tactic.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Great addition!!

I could almost swear that the narrative would have you believe that Assad IS ISIS!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The first one WAS NOT SYRIA.

That's why Obama didn't want to bomb.

This one doesn't make sense that Russia and Syria would use chemical weapons; their winning the war.

Anyway, they should have a UN investigation and be sure that this wasn't one of those EVIL wicked Al Qaeda groups WHO DO HAVE Chemical weapons...

Also the US is going on the old 911 law to bomb Syria. Doubtfully that is lawful.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Do you see it yet?

I'm not being cryptic really.

But behold how so few are willing to entertain that Assad is responsible. If Assad is responsible, then that means he is getting away with murder - literally. The results? Pitting former Trump supporters against Trump and pitting Putin against Trump, therefore improving his power through initiative.

Very easy to see the value of such a tactic.

I would be willing to entertain that theory if there was a shred of hard & verifiable evidence. Thus far, there's more hard evidence to show ISIS has CWs than Assad. That is not hyperbole, either.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

OK, I'll follow you down that rabbit hole for a few.

What would Assad and in effect Russia gain by using CM against those people. Let's even go further and assume they were not the intended target but perhaps Al-qaida assailants.

Do think he could have kept it a secret from the international community?
Is there any instance were he and in effect Russia can get away with those types of war crimes?

I see what your saying, it's just not adding up to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't have hard evidence.

But I do have my experience, intuition, and strategic mindset on my side to make me stay the judgement so many are quick to deal.
edit on 4/7/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

OK, I'll follow you down that rabbit hole for a few.

What would Assad and in effect Russia gain by using CM against those people. Let's even go further and assume they were not the intended target but perhaps Al-qaida assailants.

Do think he could have kept it a secret from the international community?
Is there any instance were he and in effect Russia can get away with those types of war crimes?

I see what your saying, it's just not adding up to me.

Exactly what the majority narrative is right now is exactly what he would have in mind.

This could be used as a victim card during the talks tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join