It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Babies Barbarically Murdered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Actually I believe Trump is genuinely hurt by those pictures and just repeated the emotional appeal with which Mattis got him to launch the strike.
...just speculation of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Shame, I was naive and believed this was a US president who wouldn't use cheap tricks, lies and tabloid strategy to alter the mind of the public. Turns out his commitment to the petrodollar/gas pipeline /installing a puppet government in the middle east etc etc is just as bad as all the other schmucks.

No shame at all, funny too.

What to do about all those schmucks.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Beautiful Babies Barbarically Murdered

I guess Trump should have said the cruise missile attack was just a long over due late term abortions.

Then his critics would support it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Also note that they were supposedly killed by the nerve agent Sarin,protocol for nerve agents is hazchem gear and rubber gloves,find me one Doctor in the supposed war crime footage available dressed thus.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is it also a shame that Syrians and Arab allies are praising "Abu Ivanka al-Amriki" for his strike? The Syrians being the people that live in and around the area?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Like they still have proper medical supplies in Syria....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let me go a step further for the subconscious of America....these children look so....."caucasian"....dirty trick by the media and sadly enough, more likely to garner sympathy from the west.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

My impression is that he would have the final say, however I'm sure he is ridiculously easy to manipulate especially with emotive arguments. The military will have him in their back pockets both because of his own pride (both personal and national), and his military/diplomatic inexperience.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There's a graphic photo at this link to go along with your OP: Link

The DailyMail always pixellates the dead...but not when it's a photo of dead children that the globalists want published to help sell their agenda in Syria. Notice they were not completely stripped of their sarin exposed clothing.

You can't publish photos of naked dead children.

Holy Christ ( I'm agnostic)..
I've seen death ( horrific traumas ) over a 20 year career. But that photo is messing me up.
Just piled there..... I wss under the assumption that Muslim religious law requires a proper burials within 24 of death. And must buried facing Mecca? After a wash and wrapping?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There's a graphic photo at this link to go along with your OP: Link

The DailyMail always pixellates the dead...but not when it's a photo of dead children that the globalists want published to help sell their agenda in Syria. Notice they were not completely stripped of their sarin exposed clothing.

You can't publish photos of naked dead children.

Or starving children in Yemen, apparently...

graphic images

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I should have given more warning than just 'graphic.'

Sorry.

link   

originally posted by: and14263
To quote Trump:

"Beautiful babies have been barbarically murdered". (In reference to Assad gassing his own people).

If the situation is valid, honest and true. If the 50 missiles were sent to make a better world...

Then why is Trump using basic pop psychological language tricks?

Alliteration, emotion, helpless beautiful babies, imagery which forces our brains/emotions to do something....

Elephant in the room.

Shame, I was naive and believed this was a US president who wouldn't use cheap tricks, lies and tabloid strategy to alter the mind of the public. Turns out his commitment to the petrodollar/gas pipeline /installing a puppet government in the middle east etc etc is just as bad as all the other schmucks.

To clarify, we are in a propaganda war, not a war against evil regime. This stinks of propaganda.

As Quato said: " Open your mind."

In all fairness, and while I'm always on the lookout for manipulation, I tend to wax poetic when the waves of emotion and righteousness reel me in.

Whether it was a speech writer or not, whether it was manipulation or not, if I find myself expressing my thoughts this way, the act may sometimes be attributed to a rare emotional attachment to a situation.

Whether the President's use of force is right or not, to judge him on the basis of language alone without a definitive pattern revealed as a foundation to pretense, the premise here that the President is pulling heart strings in order to patronize the people amounts to a premature proposition.

edit on 4/7/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Ness

link   

Can he even spell 'alliteration?' If he's heard the term, he probably thinks it's a level above obliteration...or public littering. Same as G Bush or B Clinton.

Trump takes top tier of terrible tasks taken trivially.

Political nonsense aside, he's one more in a long line of political leaders who doesn't give a damn about folk in foreign lands.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

*right through the heart*

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

I should have given more warning than just 'graphic.'

Sorry.

It's ok

I've seen them yesterday. It's Real Life.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Its not fly spray its nerve agent you cant treat it without protective gear

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Can he even spell 'alliteration?' If he's heard the term, he probably thinks it's a level above obliteration...or public littering. Same as G Bush or B Clinton.

Trump takes top tier of terrible tasks taken trivially.

Political nonsense aside, he's one more in a long line of political leaders who doesn't give a damn about folk in foreign lands.

Inventing and attributing motives and feelings is the worse sort of projection.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There is news stating 4 children killed in TLAM incident. Not sure how verified it is.

It seems when the US kills children it's not that bad of a deed. Dead is dead in my book though.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Also note that they were supposedly killed by the nerve agent Sarin,protocol for nerve agents is hazchem gear and rubber gloves,find me one Doctor in the supposed war crime footage available dressed thus.

Very interesting and acute observation... If true. It's this sort of attention to detail which we should be using to when analysing all our conspiracy theories.

edit on 7-4-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You've been doing the same thing for months.

We must be on the same wavelength

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join