It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Babies Barbarically Murdered

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: CranialSponge
"Beautiful babies"... so long as they stay in Syria.

But the minute they try to leave to seek safe sanctuary elsewhere, they suddenly become evil muslim refugee terrorists.

you nailed it

trump cares about the beautiful dead babies so much that is is going to make more of them.

care so much to drop bombs but not enough to allow refugees in...thats going too far.

this is all a big joke.

There's a difference between letting unvetted refugees in to our country and targeting a military installation where sarin gas was being stored. Someone somewhere posted a pic of the containers. I bet Obama knew that stuff was there.
edit on 9-4-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Aside from unrelenting partisanship and hatred for Obama ... why would you think he knew that chemical weapons were anywhere?

I can see you've having some difficulty reconsciling the fact that Trump has now gone 180 degrees away from one of his strongest campaign promises ... has pushed the US into a breech of international law (and probably broke our own laws).

Why not face facts?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yes beautiful slaves lost to the corporation of America that will not be programmed as such; to which he and all his cabinet represent to hold under occupation and mass surveillance as a slave holder.

Freedom. No consent holds just as much between two parties called the earth and the sky the sun and the moon. Such is gravity of the situation, trying to form a mass to give more gravity to such things is often without consent to do so... the earth is already occupied with life of oh so many forms.

Man so haughty and arrogant in regard to such that it thinks it can rule all such things when one cannot even control their own means of conveyance called a mind and body.

Just because one is helpless to all of those wants needs and desires of craving, hungering for others children or produce does not mean anyone automatically has a right to eat thereof.

Picking from the tree of knowledge is one thing; using that knowledge to eat life also?

Damndible mandibles... vomiting what the ear has been fed out of a mouth is a pestilence, that holds all not oneself in bondage attaching to such silly notions of possession and ownership of all not oneself.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

'Cuse me but are you working out a sermon or something?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Aside from unrelenting partisanship and hatred for Obama ... why would you think he knew that chemical weapons were anywhere?

I can see you've having some difficulty reconsciling the fact that Trump has now gone 180 degrees away from one of his strongest campaign promises ... has pushed the US into a breech of international law (and probably broke our own laws).

Why not face facts?
It's not hatred for Obama it's judicious understanding of what's what. Why don't you then admit the partisanship which is hatred of Trump while praising the same types of things from Clinton and Obama. Clear seeing and clear knowing is what I'm about. Although Chuck Schumer was on board with these Tomahawk strikes.Why would I think Obama knew? Because it's unlikely that suddenly we have new intel on this military base.....
And yes I was disappointed but I realize I don't know all the facts. I'm just concerned whenever MCCain and Schumer agree on a military strike while consistently ragging on Trump in every other way .

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Why not face facts?
It's not hatred for Obama it's judicious understanding of what's what. Why don't you then admit the partisanship which is hatred of Trump while praising the same types of things from Clinton and Obama. Clear seeing and clear knowing is what I'm about. Although Chuck Schumer was on board with these Tomahawk strikes.

Clear knowing? Fine.

Provide evidence that Barack Obama knows the location of chemical weapons in Syria.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: CranialSponge
"Beautiful babies"... so long as they stay in Syria.

But the minute they try to leave to seek safe sanctuary elsewhere, they suddenly become evil muslim refugee terrorists.

you nailed it

trump cares about the beautiful dead babies so much that is is going to make more of them.

care so much to drop bombs but not enough to allow refugees in...thats going too far.

this is all a big joke.

There's a difference between letting unvetted refugees in to our country and targeting a military installation where sarin gas was being stored. Someone somewhere posted a pic of the containers. I bet Obama knew that stuff was there.

not letting in anyone from syria so there is that
trump is the president. obama is not. trump gave the order so there is that as well

but sarin was stored there so it is like totally ok

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Why not face facts?
It's not hatred for Obama it's judicious understanding of what's what. Why don't you then admit the partisanship which is hatred of Trump while praising the same types of things from Clinton and Obama. Clear seeing and clear knowing is what I'm about. Although Chuck Schumer was on board with these Tomahawk strikes.

Clear knowing? Fine.

Provide evidence that Barack Obama knows the location of chemical weapons in Syria.

I don't have evidence. I just suspect he k ew and did nothing . As I've said on another forum Obama went to Cobgress for support to arm the Syrian revels who ppl are saying was really responsible so put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Why not face facts?

Clear knowing? Fine.

I don't have evidence. I just suspect he k ew and did nothing . As I've said on another forum Obama went to Cobgress for support to arm the Syrian revels who ppl are saying was really responsible so put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

No, no "clear knowing" then. You suspect that Obama knew where chemical weapons were and did nothing.

Because of your great admiration and equanimity toward Obama, I suppose? PFFT.

I don't smoke. He also went to Congress as required in the Constitution for the authority to bomb Syria, they rejected his request.

So now it's "people are saying" that someone did something somewhere???

Yeah ... you're all about "clear knowing" LOL.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
To quote Trump:

"Beautiful babies have been barbarically murdered". (In reference to Assad gassing his own people).

Propaganda about beautiful babies was used to shift public opinion about the first gulf war. The first Bush administration seeded stories about Saddam Hussein's soldiers taking babies from incubators and allowing them to die on the floor.

However, there is no evidence that this ever happened. If you google it, there are myriad articles that are returned that describe how the hoax was perpetuated. It was a convenient lie that served the purpose of ginning up more support for the invasion.

That being said, it's unlikely that Assad using poison gas is a hoax. But it's clear that babies ping something in people's psyches about needing to protect infants being harmed. I mean, of course it would. It makes sense. The problem is, both the left and right use this to great effect to manipulate people.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

it all comes down to the quality, discipline, and morality of military commanders and superiors. When the chain and command structure break down, everyone breaks down, and then the worst of wars happened.

There was that 1945 period when moral anarchy took hold. I can't help agreeing with your post and, at the same time, wondering if Allied forces were reportedly committing similar atrocities in the history books of the old Eastern Bloc. No angels...

a reply to: smurfy

Isn't it always one good guy? Chance and circumstance puts someone in there as witness. Lessons could be learned and they're rarely acknowledged by those who aren't front and centre.

Like I said, the western Allies did some bad things, but no where near the levels and tolerance that the Soviets did. This wasn't just propaganda, this was the actual experience of the civilians in occupied territories, which is why so many fled when the Red Army approached. Stalin's Soviet Russia and its military were as bad as the Nazis and Wehrmacht, just less organized and disciplined. But amongst Europeans, it was the overwhelming consensus it was far better to meet Allied rather than Soviet armies.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's never going to stop, never. It's a battleground going to be used as an arena for all parties to test their strength. And the only victims are the children because they follow their parents and family in everything because they're simply not the ones we're listening too. And they have no other choice than to follow.
We never did as long as we are here on this warmongering planet.

Where's the UN btw? We better scrap them from paper.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sooo like Obama went to Congress In like uh 2013 and uh armed the Syrian Rebels who may have done this act and uh Schumer and MCCain supported the Tomahawk thing but uh Obama didn't know nuthin bout nuthin...
Ok got it!
It gets even better Gryphon! Here's a Reuters report saying that Russia thought that the us arming the rebels was a bad move.....that was under Obama. I think you Obama supporters need to either do more homework or makw a decision. www.google.com...
And if you weren't already thoroughly confused this should make it even more fun... the pentagon was arming factions of rebels and fighting CIA factions .... and chucks Schumer backed Trumps Tomahawk strike... so you are welcome to give me your analysis of it which surely will
Make sense www.latimes.com...
This is even more interesting if any dare to read it with Russian zakharov stating Obama trying to put a mine under incoming Trump admin. www.zerohedge.com...
Something wrong here

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

No, no "clear knowing" then. You suspect that Obama knew where chemical weapons were and did nothing.

Because of your great admiration and equanimity toward Obama, I suppose? PFFT.

I don't smoke. He also went to Congress as required in the Constitution for the authority to bomb Syria, they rejected his request.

So now it's "people are saying" that someone did something somewhere???

Yeah ... you're all about "clear knowing" LOL.

The Trump Intelligence Model. Pretend you hear things from non-existent sources, and then pass it along as an "alternative fact".

The war machine is going to be making money hand over fist for this administration.

Funny thing is, I really could care less about him bombing the air strip. I didn't really care when Obama wanted to do it, either, because bombing and droning is not going to fight terrorism, stop terrorism, or even contain it. What gets me is the fact the same people who screamed about it when Obama did it, and chanted through the election about working with Assad and Russia to fight terrorism, and now Trump does what Obama tried, and the Trump brigades cheer him and justify it.

That's what has me shaking my head, as well as providing me a little amusement.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join