It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor who provided info on Assad's Chemical attack is a known Terrorist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Occam's razor

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
After 5 years of civil war in Syria why is anyone surprised Assad would try to end it by any means at his disposal.

Now, now Neo, we both know you've mentioned the wrong entity there. Here, this makes more sense...

After 5 years of civil war in Syria why is anyone surprised Halliburton would try to end it by any means at his disposal

You know where i'm coming from, we've had this convo before, innit???

pipeline dreams.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Right idea wrong name.

Gazprom Russian.

Saudi Aramaco, and the NATIONAL Iranian oil company also referred to as 3 of the new seven sisters.

It's the gas.
edit on 7-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nice catch. Here is another video. At about 8 minutes we see "white helmets" in the area controlled by ISIS, then at around 8 and a half minutes we see what reporters found in a headquarter in Aleppo after it was "liberated" from ISIS in 2016. The reporters found "white helmet" uniforms, and helmets. This is yet more danming evidence of "white helmets" being nothing but a propaganda front for ISIS and Al Nusra amongst others.

BTW, do notice that this "English speaking reporter with a British accent" is part of the ISIS propaganda video.

i wonder who that idiot reporter is.

edit on 8-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 8-4-2017 by nyctota because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Why are people trying to diminish the lives of the syrian men women and children who died? He claimed to have seen 3 victims at his clinic. He was accused of kidnapping but he was cleared in his trial. But i think most important is your trying to make it out like he was in charge and saw all the victims. Again he saw 3 people and diagnosed them as being exposed to a nerve agent. Being a doctor its what hes supposed to do diagnose it and report it to the UN which he did.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Try again.

Syria has been on the state sponsors of terrorism list since 1979.

The Israeli list?

This was clearly a Mossad operation and you know it...all the clowns in the region want to win to prove allegiance to the Beast...

Israel loves it all...and for this they cannot EVER be trusted.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I went over to Infowars just for giggles, since AJ and Trump are good buddies. The fact that AJ is not showing the conspiracy side of it (That I could find) is very telling. You would think AJ would be the first guy to scream conspiracy, but he isn't. Something smells rotten to the core.

Bull, they have called this a false flag numerous times...try again.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Diminish tbe lives of victims??

Ya it is better if we believe everything we are told and mourn and bomb the snip out of the region too commemorate.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for Assad's vehement denial that he didn't do it.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I always thought Doctor Who was a time traveler or something, I don't watch the show though.

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I'm still waiting for Assad's vehement denial that he didn't do it.

If he is smart, and better yet innocent he will say nothing at all and instead provide evidence. Either way denying it does nothing, anyone that already believes he did it surely won't change their mind just because he said he didn't. Making a public denial is not the correct play in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Every fighting man or woman over there is a terrorist according to someone. Russia and Syria claim some are terrorists, while America claims others are. It's a mess, and the entire region will always be. Unless, they evolve out from under their ridiculous religious ideology

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Diminish tbe lives of victims??

Ya it is better if we believe everything we are told and mourn and bomb the snip out of the region too commemorate.

No its better if you deal with the reality of the situation. Problem is people would rather make things up trying to cover up the truth. Assad isnt a nice gut hes caused the death of 500000. These were people that just wanted to live their lives but killed do to a dictator that is in the minority trying to oppress the majority. His grip on power depends on fear.

This reminds me of the south park episode where they blame everything on 9-11. When you do that you never solve the issue.
edit on 4/8/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

After 5 years of civil war in Syria why is anyone surprised Assad would try to end it by any means at his disposal.

You mean potentially end his dictatorship by dropping gas on his own people and tempting the international community to remove him via force?

That actually surprised the hell out of me, and I'm sure it surprised a lot of others too...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Humm, Assad is backed by about 55% of Syrians. The rebels(Al Nusra and ISIS) are the minority.

Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media

Surprisingly a poll conducted by the Qatar group "the Doha Debate" which showed 55% of Syrians backed Assad was posted and in the past it used to work, but now it shows a blank website to me.

www.thedohadebates.com...
edit on 8-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 8-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Pure BS. His side has been clearly winning. Gassing his own people is suicide. What are you some kind of Mossad agent making sure the disinformation keeps flowing?

Cmon now. I may not agree with what neo is saying either, but he's certainly allowed to give his thoughts on the matter without being accused of possibly being a Mossad agent A bit ridiculous....

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Humm, Assad is backed by about 55% of Syrians. The rebels(Al Nusra and ISIS) are the minority.

Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media

Surprisingly a poll conducted by the Qatar group "the Doha Debate" which showed 55% of Syrians backed Assad was posted and in the past it used to work, but now it shows a blank website to me.

www.thedohadebates.com...

No he doesnt he owns about 25 percent of the country. If you go within that 25 percent you will find he had support by about half the population. They have had over 6.5 million flee the country almost as much as the population under his control. want a scary statistic over 33 percent of the population is under 15 that being said you can get that group to vote for anybody in a survey.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No he doesnt he owns about 25 percent of the country. If you go within that 25 percent you will find he had support by about half the population. They have had over 6.5 million flee the country almost as much as the population under his control. want a scary statistic over 33 percent of the population is under 15 that being said you can get that group to vote for anybody in a survey.

Could you actually post links verifying these claims you are making? You are claiming the 6.5 million were fleeing Assad and you are assuming none of them are fleeing because of ISIS itself. Not to mention that many are just fleeing because of the fighting and not because they are opponents of Assad, yet you seem to assume that they are simply fleeing Assad...

edit on 9-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Your claim is libellous, malicious and false.

Vade reteo!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The point your supposed to get if you use common sense is simply there is no way to do ant polling in a war torn country. The only ones they can interview is in the major cities untouched by the war. And those are in Assad's territory. And worse his numbers should be alot higher considering its territory under his control.

And only slight research will show you why people are leaving syria. There is plenty of interviews about Assad people flee govt control because he has no regards for civilians and even has snipers shoot them. As for stats yes he only controls 25 percent of the country. Yes 33 percent of the population is under 15. His grip on syria is shaky at best.
edit on 4/9/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join