It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French inventor flies real-life hoverboard over the Atlantic Ocean

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Well well ??? where are the skeptics in this thread. Whenever there is a ufo sighting it's getting dedunked. This thingy Is backed up by mainstream science and not a single skeptic in debunk mode here ? Look guys , I did some investigating and there is no evidence at all that this thingy is real... Wierd that's it's kind of easy to convince people and even MSM that something is true if it's a sci-fi gadget...

Shows how easy it is to hoax the worlds media.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

the coolest one to me is the one that was used in the opening ceremony of the Los Angeles Olympics in 1984

here @ 1:05

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow such a cool machine!!

I had seen video of that guy before, but over a freshwater lake area, still very cool.

Out there in the wide open spaces it was like a guy going down a groomed hill on a ski board, rather like ballet. Very cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Well well ??? where are the skeptics in this thread. Whenever there is a ufo sighting it's getting dedunked. This thingy Is backed up by mainstream science and not a single skeptic in debunk mode here ? Look guys , I did some investigating and there is no evidence at all that this thingy is real... Wierd that's it's kind of easy to convince people and even MSM that something is true if it's a sci-fi gadget...

Will go down as one of the best viral marketing campaigns in history.

Flyboards are real, they hook up to the waterjet of a SeaDoo.

Flyboard Airs are a clever viral marketing campaign that the MSM has fallen for hook line and sinker.

flyboard.com...

edit on 8-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Outlier13

Military had something similiar at one time. And this isnt a "true hoverboard" A true hoverboard does not rely on anything but the anti gravity /repelling magnets for lift.

That just reminded me of watching "Back to the future" with this brother and sister when it first came out on VHS. Their parents were really wealthy at the time and they told me they had hoverboards and I semi believed them.

Either way I was certain we would have been riding them by now. Now that I think about it I am really disappointed.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Man says the truth here. I'll continue using my fishing torpedo.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"flies over the Atlantic Ocean"?

That's like me walking across my garden and claiming to be walking over Northern Europe. It's not wrong per say.

Unless of course I got it all wrong and he managed to get up to some AMAZING speeds in that 7 minute flight. Who needs airplanes?!
edit on 10-4-2017 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE
Personal jet packs, damn that would be sooooo handy for getting to work!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

hmmm. well hoverboard is finally grabbing attention of some inventors..who are working hard to take it to the new heights. But still it would take years to have such hoverboard coming into production for general public...They would special precautions too.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, I wouldn't want to buy one, you can't even fish on one of those things.

You could fly fish in a contemporary way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join