It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XCOM Enemy Within for android

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Probably the best mobile adaption of a "real" game yet. It's a tiny bit expensive, but absolutely worth it.
Once you get used to the touch control it feels exactly like on xbox. But mobile!

Happy weekend, happy alien hunting!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
XCOM is one of the better strategy games on the market. Been thinking about getting XCOM 2 honestly.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
XCOM is one of the better strategy games on the market. Been thinking about getting XCOM 2 honestly.

It's a bigger better version and harder version of xcom 1

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

xcom series is one of my absolute favorite games. so hard and so fun. need more xcoms

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

dont get xcom2 if you want to keep your hair cuz youll be pulling it alot out of frustration. awesome game tho

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Enemy Within is a great game , it added much to Enemy Unknown , I imagine a turn based strategy game is well suited to mobile and would be a good purchase if I played mobile and hadn't already hammered the game on PC.

XCOM 2 adds a new dynamic to the XCOM series , I've been playing it for a year now and am still playing it , procedurally generated levels keep it fresh and constantly being on the back foot as a resistance force makes the game compelling.

If you like turn based strategy XCOM 2 is an essential purchase.

edit on 7-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I bought it (on iPad) and haven't been able to really get into it as much as I thought I would. Controls are a little wonky when trying to get people to climb or drop. Love the premise, like the turn based dynamic, but It seems unforgiving to my peeps.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I use the arrows to climb (4buttons on the left for up down and camera rotation), with the two fingers swipe...that doesn't really work.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
XCOM1 and 2

on ironman...

ugh

so much rage

like i had to leave the house lol

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So, I got thus game, as I used to play the old X com games on pc. And it's been good, I'm at the stage where I have to defend my base, and I'm totally screwed. All but 1 of my main guys are injured at the moment, so I'm stuck defending with rookies and noob security guards..

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It's so mean I tried a classic marathon lost all soldiers countries dropped out of the project... thank gawd it's only a game, we'd be doomed.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I restarted the game, have done so much better this time round, so much so I've come up against harder aliens a lot earlier on. Those big mechtoid things..

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I know they're horrible! Sektopods? Which way do you go gene modification? Cybernetics? Both?

Also do you play classic or normal?
edit on 25-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

A sectopod, yeah.

Just gene lab so far, starting up the cybernetics now.

I'm prepping for the raid on my base now..raided the alien base, dealt with exalt as well.

top topics

join