It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria and Islamic prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Wouldn't this just put the Lord back on the cross again for the same reason as before?

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.
7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

The Lord shed blood against the prohibition of the Aleph Lamed (EL). AL_LAH. Anti Christ is against the one that has already forgiven, so I might be skeptical of any being that descends with killing in mind. Bloodshed is what put him on the cross the first time. Why is Satan cast down to once again deceive the nations? Better question, who is Satan by identity to the true God?

I think mankind will have eyes opened soon, but the answer will not be what you expect. Bloodshed comes from the ruler of the Kings of the Earth. You can identify him in Revelation 1. You can identify him in the Old Testament. His mark is bloodshed, or the sword held against the one making peace. Did the one with the sword come to make peace?

He comes again to show us what his words mean. Truth will reveal itself. Just have faith in God's truth as you watch. Love overcomes. Hate can be seen clearly. Know the difference and do not judge. Simply remain neutral / positive as the beast reveals himself. No need to wonder. Just watch. It's our job as the witness.

Prince of Peace, or Angel of Death. Let's see what he chooses. Judging his own host is the same eye for eye he claimed to deny. Truth will stand solid on the words spoken. We will all see if the Day of the Lord comes.

Zephaniah 1

The Lord Will Judge the Earth
2 “I will gather everything on the face of the earth
and put an end to it,” declares Yahweh.
3 “I will put an end to humans and animals.
I will put an end to
the birds in the sky,
the fish in the sea,
and the sins that make people fall, together with the sinners.
I will remove all people from the face of the earth,” declares Yahweh.

I say he repents and relents from his hatred of his host. His words and not mine. Judge not lest ye judge yourself. No glory in hatred. Love covers over the multitude of sinners produced by the head of the body. Adam did not have knowledge. Adam is still naked. Adam is still innocent.

The two witnesses rest in Adam. These are the Mother and Father we must all love and recognize raising their Son. Who are you Adam?

edit on 8-4-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
According to my prophecy mankind can sleep sweet untill we will colonize andromeda.

Religions love ruling by fear.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think Rome is meant to be representative of the 'Christian' nation. Rome is seen to be a second Babylon of sorts, with the US being seen as the Third.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: firefromabove
3. The Muslims defeat an invading army of "Romans" in a place called Dabiq, that is in Syria.

Well this prophecy will never occur. Rome isn't a nation anymore. It's merely just a city.

Oooo....I know. The OP meant Vatican City. So the Pope himself will lead the charge with his Swiss Guard!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

This is correct.

The Romans didn't vanish. Their descendants live today as Europeans

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

And those Europeans settled mostly where?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I'm sure some of them came to North America.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
there must be something of prophetic substance concerning Assad who is 'Alawite Muslim' a Sect of Islam... and the end-times involving present day Syria...

it seems Assad is not popular among his Sect of Alawites even... but his policies and leadership is the main force driving the State of Syria and the geo-political sphere which seems a lot 'bigger' than a basic no-body, sectarian, elected dictator that finds himself attacked by both Shia & Sunni enemies from Arabia to Turkey

this guy (Assad) seems to be the-fly-in-the-ointment...and seems to immune even as the East & West stare eye-to-eye with daggers behind their backs, ready to take a stab at the enemy any moment

ADD: Assad is a trained Doctor who took the Hippocratic Oath, & he's accused of chemical war atrocities...

the Dabiq version of a Har Mediggo final battle is the Fundamentalist interpretation of the end-time era, the Salafist & Wahabbi version that stems from a extremist-radical worldview....
is there Sufi or Alawite prophecies about the return of the Mahdi and the end-of-age of the non-believers and the triumph of Islam over the globe ?
edit on th30149166621408432017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Assad has survived the Syrian conflict and escaped the fates of Saddam and Gaddafi. Its all for a reason.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is around when Armageddon occurs.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

I'm sure some of them came to North America.

Righto! I'm quite sure that when they refer to the Romans, they mean those who are the descendants of those colonized by Rome. Which to be fair, Rome colonized most of the developed world and was heavily responsible for both England and Americas rise to power.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think Rome is meant to be representative of the 'Christian' nation. Rome is seen to be a second Babylon of sorts, with the US being seen as the Third.

Umm no i think not. Caths are studying the wrong book. the OT is a history of the hebrew people. as well as those 10 laws on stone tablets.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I didnt mention paul specifically for his contradictory statements.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Jesus is recognized as the Messiah in the Quran.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
These are primarily from Islamic Hadith’s which are hard to get.

The best immediate source for this information is this link and other Islamic sights…just Google ISLAMIC ESCHATOLOGY

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join