It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK government 'fully supports' US air strike in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: anonentity

In Syria, yea Russia is the one in the right. How is that for a WTF!!! Russia? Good?

Putin does assassinate his serious political opponents though. Well probably not personally, but they always seem to meet the same fate under suspicious circumstances. Nemtsov comes to mind in recent times.

Why is Putin right? He has been supporting Assad while he has tortured and killed thousands of his own people for years. What exactly is right about that?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
loll just those country's who are taking no syrian refugies fully supports the US attack........the biggest hypocrits....a reply to: crazyewok

If you are referring to The U.K. then you are wrong.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Nothing. Remind me again, what territory does that happen on?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth
a reply to: KTemplar

Oh far from it the US and UK Intel agencies are probably the best in the world especially in combined efforts...its just they only tell/show us the info the want to fit with whatever their narrative is... basically they lie and deceive a lot.

Again the message is: IF YOU GAS INNOCENT CHILDREN WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND ALLOW IT! US military keeps its intel so as not to forewarn the enemy/target.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It was a sea-launched missile attack.

On an airfield.

That was the source of a chemical weapons attack.

GeezLouise you guys can read a lot into something. Ahhhhahahahaha

edit on 742017 by Snarl because: BOOOOMMMMMM

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Hold your horses spud its not like the Western Governments and the whore main stream media have never been implicit on directing the destruction of sovereign countries by outright lies to start horrible wars and conflicts.
And give me a list of your version real news agencies.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

A SUSPECTED source of the chemical attack. There is ZERO definitive proof. It's akin to shooting your neighbor because you heard his wife screaming, then saw her bruised, when all it was is she saw a mouse and fell off the chair she stood on.

It was a premature action.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Proof schmoof. Assad did it. He did it before. Maybe he'll understand now, "Get rid of anything that might provoke us into waltzing over there and kicking your ever-lovin' behinds. 0bama isn't there to turn the other cheek for your victims.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You have not understood the situation correctly.

I will spell it out for you.

IT IS NOT ANY OF THE UNITED STATES' BUSINESS!

Given that western intelligence organisations have been caught out aiding and coordinating jihadist factions in Aleppo, for which they justly got blown to kingdom come by Russia, I fail to see how it is that America sees itself as a fit player to put any fire down on that country, for ANY reason. They have caused the vast majority of the problems Syria faces, and no amount of bombing they can do will ever solve that.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And again i say i agree letting this slide is not the right thing to do...I don't like seeing Kids dying and struggling to breathe etc...

You say they keep the Intel to themselves to not alert enemies/targets OK the target has been struck now i ask show us the proof it was ordered by Assad if they can't or wont then i call BS on it being ordered by Assad.

I will say it again so we are clear... i 100% agree someone has to pay for these chemical attacks on innocents it just needs to be the right someone.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

A SUSPECTED source of the chemical attack. There is ZERO definitive proof. It's akin to shooting your neighbor because you heard his wife screaming, then saw her bruised, when all it was is she saw a mouse and fell off the chair she stood on.

It was a premature action.

Exactly this

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Vector99

Proof schmoof. Assad did it. He did it before. Maybe he'll understand now, "Get rid of anything that might provoke us into waltzing over there and kicking your ever-lovin' behinds. 0bama isn't there to turn the other cheek for your victims.

RAH RAH LET'S BLOW # UP!!!! WHO CARES ABOUT FACTS LET'S JUST BLOW # UP!!!

Seriously?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And again i say i agree letting this slide is not the right thing to do...I don't like seeing Kids dying and struggling to breathe etc...

You say they keep the Intel to themselves to not alert enemies/targets OK the target has been struck now i ask show us the proof it was ordered by Assad if they can't or wont then i call BS on it being ordered by Assad.

I will say it again so we are clear... i 100% agree someone has to pay for these chemical attacks on innocents it just needs to be the right someone.

So you know more than US military intel?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I never said that i did, i am simply asking for the evidence that it was on Assad's orders why is that so hard to understand?

Edit to add...its also quite alarming how you would just take what any Intel agency says at face value given how many times they have been caught with their pants down numerous times over the last decade.
edit on 7-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I never said that i did, i am simply asking for the evidence that it was on Assad's orders why is that so hard to understand?

The intelligence was presented to TPTB well in advance of the strike. Even Hillary knew it was about to happen.

The intel was obviously irrefutable, because Putin didn't do or say a damned thing about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Has US military intel ever been wrong in the past? Resulting in unintended consequences?

The question is rhetorical.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You have not understood the situation correctly.

I will spell it out for you.

IT IS NOT ANY OF THE UNITED STATES' BUSINESS!

Given that western intelligence organisations have been caught out aiding and coordinating jihadist factions in Aleppo, for which they justly got blown to kingdom come by Russia, I fail to see how it is that America sees itself as a fit player to put any fire down on that country, for ANY reason. They have caused the vast majority of the problems Syria faces, and no amount of bombing they can do will ever solve that.

Sometimes to catch the wolf you have to lie down with them.

None of our business: I'm glad people didn't feel that way about the halocaust!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

The intelligence was presented to TPTB well in advance of the strike. Even Hillary knew it was about to happen.

The intel was obviously irrefutable, because Putin didn't do or say a damned thing about it.

Yea Putin did nothing, other than cancel the safe passage memorandum agreement regarding Syrian airspace.

Yep, ABSOLUTELY nothing.

Now what happens when Syria or Russia shoots down a US jet?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Yeah that's why Russia has now said they will help bolster Syria's air defenses and cancelled an agreement for safe passage over Syrian air space.
edit on 7-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Nothing. Remind me again, what territory does that happen on?

In Syria. Do you really honestly dispute that Assad has been doing that?

www.amnesty.org... -prison/

Of course, some will call this fake news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join