It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But is there any proof?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No, I haven't seen those pictures or any pictures. I don't like looking at dead people and children.

But if you know of a person who is feigning death one minute, and up walking around the next, I would look at those.

Can you guide me?

Some are on this thread, page 1 I think. And the main thread on the attack with 100 flags somewhere among the 50+ pages.

Thanks, I did look at them. ( Maybe real, maybe hoaxed, as my own scepticism kicks in.)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There's this

Syria gas attack: Victims’ bodies show evidence ‘two chemical weapons used’

Doctors Without Borders says nerve agent sarin gas was used in deadly Khan Sheikhoun incident as UN urges Russian representative not to veto sanctions on those responsible

www.independent.co.uk...

The two gases were identified as sarin and chlorine.

That's great they can say what they want, the fact remains if it were sarin those first responders would be dead....

For Christ sake research don't just buy what the msm tells you....

Sarin gas will kill you if it contacts your skin, it's a nerve agent.....

The first responders weren't wearing protection that would have safeguarded this....

None of it adds up

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So this is what I have heard/read in the last few weeks in Syria..

Kurds are working on a deal with the regime to be semi-autonomous in exchange for supporting Assad.

US publicly stated removing Assad is not a requirement for a peace deal.

US has also moved towards cutting off support of all type to the non-Kurdish rebels, and would focus on ISIS held areas in Syria.

So from what I have read things are suddenly looking very good for Assad keeping his head and staying in power, but now a chemical attack just put every gain he had made in jeopardy.

When you look at the positives that had been happening for the Syrian regime, a conventional bomb setting off chemical tanks/canisters type scenario seems much more likely to me.

Can someone give me a reason (and no he is a monster is not a good reason, he may be a dictator but he is not stupid) on why he would authorize this?

The closest I can come up with would be a rogue general promised control once assad is dead... any other theories?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

For Christ sake research don't just buy what the msm tells you....

If you knew me, you would laugh at having made that comment.

As for those photos on page one of this thread, my first thought is they are a hoax planted by the Russians. As the Senate reported the first day of the open hearings on the Russian Investigation, they employ about 10,000 hackers; possibly more.

This is off topic, yet interesting, they also commented that most of Russia's very gifted and talented hackers are thugs.
One of them then commented " The U.S. has just as many talented and gifted hackers, but we won't hire them because they were caught with a marijuana cigarette when they twenty, or something". He seemed a little disgusted when he said it, and so was I. Btw, it was the democrat who said it.

Russian Hackers. You know, the ones who did such a successful character assassination of Hillary Clinton. With these, they obviously want to prove their precious Assad is innocent, thereby justifying their position in this civil war.

I gotta go, but I can't help but notice this happened soon after Trump announced we will leave Syria's war to Assad, consequently giving him the "green light", to do as he wishes.

edit on 4/7/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

But I can say it appears very strongly that Assad did this.

And it appears very strongly that you are completely deluded.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

There is no actionable intel definitively proving that Assad's Syrian Air Force dropped chemical bombs. I have yet to even so much as hear any reports from US Intel agencies asserting that claim.

As in 2013, the story originated with the New York Times and then parroted by the Cable News networks.

I seriously doubt there will ever be any proof offered. There are reports that Turkey supplied the sarin gas to ISIS to use against the Kurds; then there are reports that the Saudis supplied the sarin to the rebels. Its more credible to think the Rebels unleashed the gas to get the world to condemn and attack Assad.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned Assad didn't do this, though I will happily change my stance should concrete evidence be provided.

As many have said Assad would be stupid to do this once, let alone twice.

I've touched on this on another thread and I think you will want to flame me alive, but hey, everyone has their imagination, so this is how I see recent events going down in my head.

Either this is a US false flag, or there was some prior knowledge this attack would take place.

Why?

Well, I just can't shake Bannon out of my head, loved his guest appearances on SNL (sorry, I coldn't resist).

The point is, I just don't buy Bannon resigning as he no longer was needed, why would you put someone in a position for checks and balances because you were worried about the guy you hired for a job, seems daft.

My screwed up little theory is Bannon knew what was going to happen, and/or knew the response would be bombardment by the US, so bowed out being at odds with the administration.

I not saying any of the above is true, but I think its on the table so to speak.

If it were true, then Bannon's exit would be a clue to what's going down.

What do you guys think?

Please only leave me with 20% burns, I wanna live!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You don't have to believe the media is a lie, you do have to practice a bit of discernment though.

Who said anyone has to make a snap decision regarding what is seen on TV or the internet?.

Videos are not proof of anything, you can do a google search for clips or images that are exactly like the ones the media is presenting as proof there is something going on...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yesterday:

Mainstream media is nothing but fake news ! Lies ! Don't believe anything !

Today:

Mainstream media is providing us truths and evidence because.... Assad.

Yessiree.

I've stepped into the Twilight Zone.

edit on 7-4-2017 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Proof really doesn't matter any more. The US launched an attacked and nothing will happen if it is shown that Assad didn't do it. The US "accidentally" kills people quite often.

I expect a terror attack in a US city soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I read about one page of your thread here, but I'm not going any further than that.

This "conspiracy" thing about the gas attack being a hoax is absolute rubbish. This is along the same path as Sandy Hook. The lack of human compassion notwithstanding, you all really are setting a fire here.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

There's this

Syria gas attack: Victims’ bodies show evidence ‘two chemical weapons used’

Doctors Without Borders says nerve agent sarin gas was used in deadly Khan Sheikhoun incident as UN urges Russian representative not to veto sanctions on those responsible

www.independent.co.uk...

The two gases were identified as sarin and chlorine.

Exactly. This is not a hoax.
I see that many members are thinking it might be a false flag, which is a different thing than a hoax.

Your post here, angeldoll (and your previous ones) show me that sanity is prevailing. Thanks. Bumped for truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Source

ISTANBUL — The poison used in the deadly chemical bomb attack in a rebel-held part of northern Syria this week was the banned nerve agent sarin, the Turkish Health Ministry said in a statement on Thursday.

The statement from Turkey, where many of the stricken Syrians were taken after the assault on Tuesday, was the most specific about the cause.

“According to the results of preliminary tests,” the statement said, “patients were exposed to chemical material (Sarin).”

Western countries have accused the Syrian government of President Bashar al-Assad of carrying out the chemical attack on the town of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib Province, which left scores dead and hundreds sickened in one of the worst atrocities so far in the six-year-old Syria war.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

Dozens of U.S. Missiles Hit Air Base in Syria APRIL 6, 2017

The Holes in Russia’s Account of the Syria Chemical Attack APRIL 5, 2017

Assad’s History of Chemical Attacks, and Other Atrocities APRIL 5, 2017

Nikki Haley Says U.S. May ‘Take Our Own Action’ on Syrian Chemical Attack APRIL 5, 2017

Trump’s View of Syria and Assad Altered After ‘Unacceptable’ Chemical Attack APRIL 5, 2017

This is real, people.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

But I can say it appears very strongly that Assad did this.

And it appears very strongly that you are completely deluded.

Honey, do you actually have any information to add? Something of substance? If not, please go make a thread entitled "Angeldoll is Deluded", as this thread is categorically NOT about me.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Yesterday:

Today:

Yessiree.

I've stepped into the Twilight Zone.

IKNOWRIGHT?
where've you been??????? We're short-handed here.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Yesterday:

Today:

They MSM was fake news yesterday and they still are today. Yesterday the left hated Trump and didn't trust a word he said, now those exact same people are defending him and saying he must have known what he was doing in order to launch a missile strike. Yet the same logic doesn't apply when he publicly asserts on Twitter that the Obama admin was conducting surveillance on him, of course he must be lying about that... but when it comes to Assad attacking his own people when he's on the verge of victory, even if we're not provided with a shred of proof, we should assume the Trump admin is right even though absolutely everything points to the opposite conclusion.

Trump may have proven he isn't a Russian puppet by doing this, and maybe it was a smart move if he struck an empty airfield using old missiles which would have been cheaper to decommission, but this move has still set back the initiatives in Syria substantially and the terrorist groups in the region are much better off today than they were yesterday. People didn't blindly support Trump because they are racist or some stupid crap, they believed in the campaign promises he made, but now they see him doing neo-con BS like this and they are more than willing to criticize him, and that's the way it should be, no leader should be above criticism.
edit on 8/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Honey, do you actually have any information to add? Something of substance?

I was going to ask you the same question. You come in here saying stuff like "what else could it be", as if to totally ignore any possibility the missile could have struck a chemical stock house. And before you say something like "but sarin gas needs to be mixed from multiple components before it becomes deadly", first of all I'm fairly sure a missile has some serious mixing power. Secondly, I don't believe there's any proof it was sarin gas, the emergency responders didn't appear to be wearing safety gear which would protect them from it. It could have been a storage facility for many different types of chemicals, explaining why several types of chemical poisoning seems to have occurred.

If we were to go on Occam's razor alone what is more likely... a) Assad attacked his own people even though he was making very good progress on regaining Syria, and even though he knew very well what would happen because it had happened before, and even though using a chemical weapon has absolutely no strategic benefit, traditional weapons can do more damage and produce less salty tears from the west, the only thing using chemical weapons does is strengthen the rebel opposition. Or b) One of the many missiles fired upon terrorist bases hit a base which was holding chemical weapons, something the rebels are known to do from numerous reports over the past few years, especially the storage and production of Sarin gas.
edit on 8/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

If the White Helmets are involved, it is a hoax or a false flag, or both.

The people that fund the White Helmets were also mega players in the raping of Haiti.
Chemonics

I find it interesting that there are 33 hundred White Helmets in Syria. Interesting

The White Helmets are 3,300 volunteer search and rescue workers from local communities who risk their lives to save others and bring hope. 85,228 + lives saved

It's just the same old same old. Oust an elected government, destroy a nation, DynCorp/CIA installs puppet, IMF installs banks, no bid contracts to friends of politicians, and then the citizens are worse off before while the banksters and politicians get richer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join