It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But is there any proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Man in the Mask, it is being provided.

US military and intelligence officials said Syrian planes dropped bombs at the same time and place that the chemical attack reportedly happened. Officials said they followed the radar track of regime planes and the infrared heat signature of the bombs.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 4/7/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

US military and intelligence officials said Syrian planes dropped bombs at the same time and place that the chemical attack reportedly happened. Officials said they followed the radar track of regime planes and the infrared heat signature of the bombs.

www.cnn.com...

So again they have planes taking off and dropping the bombs, but there's no proof those bombs were carrying a chemical payload.....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If all the dead and dying a few minutes later from serin poisoning is not enough evidence for you, then I don't know what to tell ya.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

maybe CNN can bring back Colin Powell to show us the evidence,barrel bombs what about depleted uranium,white phosphorous,napalm and cluster bombs?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If you had been herded into an area with a bunch of other people labeled as enemies of the state, would you not rebel? I'm sure there are plenty of rebel targets in there not that a brutal dictator needs actual rebel targets to use brutal methods.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If all the dead and dying a few minutes later from serin poisoning is not enough evidence for you, then I don't know what to tell ya.

You keep stating things as fact but they aren't.....

We don't know that It was serin gas
2. We don't know that Assads forces dropped payloads w chemicals
3. We don't know they they may have bombed a jihadest cache that had chemicals in it

It's been less than 5 days and already people like you are stating things as fact when there has been no investigation

This sort of thinking is exactly why the US continually gets into situations like this because you but into whatever narrative is being pushed at the moment .....remember WMDs in Iraq? How bout the Qaddafi lies? Libia?

There needs to be an investigation and we SHOULD NOT have started dropping bombs

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Could this be a way to impeach Trump? Set him up to attack, then after he attacks, show the real proof of what happened, showing Trump F'ed up big time, then pays the price?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

If you had been herded into an area with a bunch of other people labeled as enemies of the state, would you not rebel? I'm sure there are plenty of rebel targets in there not that a brutal dictator needs actual rebel targets to use brutal methods.

That didn't answer my question, you stated that it couldn't have happened that way because it was a Syrian Army well controlled area ...

My statement is that If it was so well controlled why we're there Rebel forces, strongholds and stockpiles there?

Answer: because it wasn't a well controlled area by the Syrian army hence the need to take out the targets

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This came a from peakprosperity.com and I feel pretty confident in its accuracy.
"The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.
The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.
The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive secondary explosion. That did not happen. Instead, smoke, chemical smoke, began billowing from the site. It turns out that the Islamic rebels used that site to store chemicals, not sarin, that were deadly. The chemicals included organic phosphates and chlorine and they followed the wind and killed civilians.
There was a strong wind blowing that day and the cloud was driven to a nearby village and caused casualties.
We know it was not sarin. How? Very simple. The so-called "first responders" handled the victims without gloves. If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you."

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In this day and time we all have reason to be plenty skeptical. When Obama wanted to go into Syria, the entire country started raising hell in protest. I was one of them. Whether or not we should have bombed their airport, I can't say.

But I can say it appears very strongly that Assad did this.

I am worried this morning that Russia has suspended the "deconflictation" rule, which they wisely put in place to begin with. So, all this troubles me too. It's difficult to know what to do. We don't want this vs. it's so hard to sit by and watch such a monster commit such atrocious crimes against his own people.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Of course there's no proof. Military aggression without proof is how the US rolls.

As Nixon suggested, when the President says it, it's true. Whatever he does is legal.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why is it that nobody is talking about the forensic analysis of this particular cache of Sarin ?
I can tell you a scientific match has already been determined.
I'll leave it to the sleuths here at ATS to find the rest.

Buck

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

In this day and time we all have reason to be plenty skeptical. When Obama wanted to go into Syria, the entire country started raising hell in protest. I was one of them. Whether or not we should have bombed their airport, I can't say.

But I can say it appears very strongly that Assad did this.

I am worried this morning that Russia has suspended the "deconflictation" rule, which they wisely put in place to begin with. So, all this troubles me too. It's difficult to know what to do. We don't want this vs. it's so hard to sit by and watch such a monster commit such atrocious crimes against his own people.

Have you not seen the pictures?? Guy's foaming at the mouth one minute, then up and walking around, laughing, etc the next?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

But again we don't know that he did, read the post above yours...there is wuite a bit coming out against him using chemical weapons against his people...

Remember WMDs? Remember babies in incubators? We could make a virtual list of lies sold to us by the media and people wanting to control the narrative....

ASSAD is definitely not an angel, but I'm not willing to buy a narrative that is so forcefully and swiftly thrown on us by the media either, and man are they trying hard to sell it

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No, I haven't seen those pictures or any pictures. I don't like looking at dead people and children.

But if you know of a person who is feigning death one minute, and up walking around the next, I would look at those.

Can you guide me?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Why is it that nobody is talking about the forensic analysis of this particular cache of Sarin ?
I can tell you a scientific match has already been determined.
I'll leave it to the sleuths here at ATS to find the rest.

Buck

Care to provide us w this info?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Maybe Trump wants to look like a mental hothead. It's good to be percieved as nuts and unpredictable by your enemies.
As far as the prove goes I would really want to see one considering how dumb it would be for Assad to use chems just now when with Rus help everything is going good.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

We don't want this vs. it's so hard to sit by and watch such a monster commit such atrocious crimes against his own people.

There has been no conclusive proof that this "monster" has committed any such atrocious crimes - just a lot of fools regurgitating it without any critical thought. Try researching the guy's history a bit, maybe watch a video or two of him and his wife being interviewed - and you'll see he's far from a monster - and certainly not someone dumb enough to use chemical weapons on his people when there would be absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose.

edit on 7/4/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No, I haven't seen those pictures or any pictures. I don't like looking at dead people and children.

But if you know of a person who is feigning death one minute, and up walking around the next, I would look at those.

Can you guide me?

Some are on this thread, page 1 I think. And the main thread on the attack with 100 flags somewhere among the 50+ pages.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

There's this

Syria gas attack: Victims’ bodies show evidence ‘two chemical weapons used’

Doctors Without Borders says nerve agent sarin gas was used in deadly Khan Sheikhoun incident as UN urges Russian representative not to veto sanctions on those responsible

www.independent.co.uk...

The two gases were identified as sarin and chlorine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join