It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But is there any proof?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I've been very busy recently so haven't been able to keep up with recent events, but the news tonight (in Australia) is obsessed with this recent attack in Syria. Of course they didn't offer any form of proof for anything they said. All they've done since Trump got in is ridicule him but now suddenly he's a hero and he's got bipartisan support from the AU government because now Russia is the enemy again.

As I said I haven't looked into this much, but I have just one question: is there any proof the Assad regime was actually behind this attack? Is there any footage of the missile coming from a Syrian airfield? Do we even know yet what chemical was used in the attack? As some of you may know, I've been following the events in Syria since they began and even before that with the events in Libya which led up to the events in Syria.

Just in case you have forgotten, the whole reason the western world intervened in Syria in the first place is because they believed Assad conducted a chemical attack against his own people. It was repeated relentlessly by the MSM and automatically assumed to be true, with Russia being one of the only nations willing to give them a chance. Here's a quote from a thread I wrote last year:

Meanwhile, many different researchers and organizations were unveiling how the chemical weapon claims against Assad seemed to be totally bogus and were used as a method to rile up support for the rebel opposition, and that the attacks were actually carried out by the rebels themselves:

UN accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons use

MIT Study Further Destroys Washington’s Syria Chemical Weapons Claim

Russia Says It Was the Syrian Rebels Who Used Chemical Weapons

Video Evidence: Syria Gas Attack Work of U.S. Allies

US defense contractors were involved in Syria gas attack: Investigative journalist

Considering the entire western world was already fooled by these terrorists using the exact same trick once don't we think it would be prudent to ask for solid proof before we just jump to conclusions and start launching missiles at people? I mainly liked Trump because he didn't want to treat Russia as a default enemy and was open to working with them, but it looks like that is now entirely impossible, and the establishment seems very happy about it.
edit on 7/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Despite no proof and it makes absolutely no sense why Assad would use chemical weapons on his own people, the cavalry of cruise missiles are launched yet again, because according to Trump the use of chemical weapons is 'not acceptable'.

Few points there, the U.S. will keep destroying countries in the name of greed, and if it's a comparison on the most deadly types of weapons, what's worse? Using chemical weapons or uranium-tipped weapons which kill and deform any future generations for years, as is the case with Iraq?

Syria; the reasoning is a lie, the hypocrisy is astounding, it isn't about humanitarian issues, it's about greed as usual and the U.S. government once again seems like a cancer on this planet.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Good of you to go out on a limb like this against the tide of the toy soldiers who are lovin' every minute of this; boys with toys.

I don't trust any of it. It is the dirtiest little war of the modern age. It is the super powers, Russia, America and Iran, that by their involvement have dragged it out so long. These civil wars become terribly messy when they get involved. It is like they are fighting each other by proxy.

I can no longer believe what any media tells me, least of all amateur zones like this. All I know is the regular people, the civilians and particularly women and children are the victims of their bloody war games.

Also, I am cynical enough to think they all love it because of the arms trading opportunities. America, Britain and Russia make HUGE money out of it.

On this occasion I think the big boys are sending a message to Assad and anybody else not to use chemical warfare anywhere near Israel, simple as that.

If you take a close look at all the factions involved in that little tiny area it is unreal. I have never known anything like it except for the Armageddon scenario in Revelation, lol, you know the frog spirits calling the armies together at the place in Hebrew called Armageddon.

The whole things stinks like sulphur from the Devil's farts.

I will just focus on the civilians. They are the ones who have no say or power and they are the victims. Whoever can gas a child or even drop a bomb or shoot them with a gun is insane. I would rather die than hurt a child; that is all I know.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Did Assad use chems? Well, ask him.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Do these even need a description?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Despite no proof and it makes absolutely no sense why Assad would use chemical weapons on his own people

Considering he most likely didn't even do it the first time yet he still got totally grilled over it, it seems extremely unlikely to me he would actually do it knowing the crap storm which would result. It just doesn't make sense, how anyone could believe this story without asking serious questions is beyond me, yet the MSM pundits speak as if it's undeniable truth because "we all know Assad is an evil monster".

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The evidence, just like Obamas 2013 gas attack, points to the terrorists, not the Syrians.

It's almost mirror for mirror. Truly remarkable. It's also fascinating how many ATS members fell for it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Despite no proof and it makes absolutely no sense why Assad would use chemical weapons on his own people, the cavalry of cruise missiles are launched yet again, because according to Trump the use of chemical weapons is 'not acceptable'.

Few points there, the U.S. will keep destroying countries in the name of greed, and if it's a comparison on the most deadly types of weapons, what's worse? Using chemical weapons or uranium-tipped weapons which kill and deform any future generations for years, as is the case with Iraq?

Syria; the reasoning is a lie, the hypocrisy is astounding, it isn't about humanitarian issues, it's about greed as usual and the U.S. government once again seems like a cancer on this planet.

I believe they do have proof from the tracking data of the flight that left that airfield. US government may seem like a cancer to you but if you have Sarin gas dropped on you and your family, I think you would want support and if it means by the cancerous US.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

It is like they are fighting each other by proxy.

It's not "like it", that's exactly what it is, and thousands, if not millions of people get caught in the crossfire as a result. That is why it's so important for these proxy wars between super powers to end, and not to keep treating Russia like an evil villain.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's not fascinating.. it's troubling and it pisses me off. So many here saw through it last time, but now it is like screaming at an effing wall.

It's a freaking hoax.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

It was dumb to launch the missile strike before any kind of investigation happened.

Perhaps Trump has been waiting for an excuse to fire a proverbial shot across the bow over there to dispell this notion he's a Russian pawn / lame duck on foreign policy?

I smell IC rats in that chem "attack".

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

I believe they do have proof from the tracking data of the flight that left that airfield. US government may seem like a cancer to you but if you have Sarin gas dropped on you and your family, I think you would want support and if it means by the cancerous US.

Yes. An aircraft that bombed a terrorist weapons depot containing Sarin had to take off from an airbase and fly to the target.

Nobody is disputing that.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The evidence, just like Obamas 2013 gas attack, points to the terrorists, not the Syrians.

It's almost mirror for mirror. Truly remarkable. It's also fascinating how many ATS members fell for it.

Your guess is as good as anyone else's. It is a very reasonable assumption. The mind games that they play with us are never ending.

It is better to believe nothing at all than fall for lies and propaganda perpetrated by self seeking politicians that show us they have no conscience about killing women and children civilians to achieve their ends.

While it is like this, screw them all. None of them get my vote or consent.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Perhaps Trump has been waiting for an excuse to fire a proverbial shot across the bow over there to dispell this notion he's a Russian pawn / lame duck on foreign policy?

Well if he's managed to prove anything with this dumb move, it's that. However I'm sure there will still be those who believe he was groomed since a young boy to be a Russian puppet, lmao.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Revolution9

It is like they are fighting each other by proxy.

It's not "like it", that's exactly what it is, and thousands, if not millions of people get caught in the crossfire as a result. That is why it's so important for these proxy wars between super powers to end, and not to keep treating Russia like an evil villain.

Yep! That's it in the squirrel's nutshell. Eloquently stated.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: pale5218

Yes. An aircraft that bombed a terrorist weapons depot containing Sarin had to take off from an airbase and fly to the target.

Nobody is disputing that.

So maybe I'm missing the point. Is it the assumption that this was done by someone to set up Assad and the regime?

Would they be able to depart from this airfield so easily?
I'm not try to argue, just trying to see what could point to other than what is reported.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I wonder how many crisis actors walk this Earth? Sure seems to be a lot of them.
Are they SAG members?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

It could be as simple as they hit a holding area where isis fighters were making or storing it for use....and the international community jumped to ctheir nclusions and Trump acted too brashly...and it's going to cost us...

There doesn't need to be much more of a conspiracy then that, it's a war zone crap happens..

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I just can't believe anything anymore, except that anything from the media is an effing lie.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I smell IC rats in that chem "attack".

Same here....why would Assad do that to his own people - destroying his own infrastructure and bringing condemnation from the usual suspects. He's not stupid...he knows what regime change entails.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join