It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New time travel TV Series called: Making History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A new TV time travel show called Making History that some ATS members may find entertaining. Its not a deep thinking kind of time travel show but its an entertaining comedic show that is easy to watch. If you enjoyed People of Earth comedic alien tv series you will probably like this.

The series follows three friends from two different centuries as they try to balance the thrill of time travel with the mundane concerns of their present-day lives. It’s billed as "a rollicking historical adventure and a contemporary comedy about love, friendship and trying to fit into an increasingly complex and impersonal world"

edit on 21430America/ChicagoThu, 06 Apr 2017 21:21:46 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Looks silly enough to be a good show
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah I've caught every episode so far, it's been pretty funny so far.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The premise on reading it, didn't do much for me, but after watching the trailer, I am gonna go look for this

Made me laugh !!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I would enjoy this!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Yeah the premise makes it sound way to deep and serious which its not. Its just fun and not serious nor a love story.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
this show doesn't worth my attention

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Cool, a time travel show that doesn't take itself too seriously, will have to give it a go.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

top topics

join