It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit late, but still.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've been hanging around ATS for a couple of years now, lurking, because the site kept popping up when I was googling things that interested me.

A year ago I decided to join, because I wanted to take part, not just read. I realised that I never made a "formal" introductory thread, so here it is..

I am Norwegian, and live in Norway, and have been fascinated with mysteries for a long time.

We had a book at home about various mysterious subjects and I loved to read about UFOs and other such things. It was my fathers book, and I even found a "flying saucer" detector (lol) once that my father had cobbled together sometimes in the late fifties or early sixties. He had gotten the "plans" from some article, I guess, but it never detected anything so he tossed it in a drawer.. Hehe.. My father was pretty open minded, in a quiet way. He was at sea most of his life, and experienced some strange things he could not deny. Maybe it sprung from that.

Myself, I have studied archaeology, with history and english as minor subjects. I left the field back around 2000 to work with IT. My significant other is an arcaeologist so I keep in touch with archaeology.

I am also a volunteer with the Red Cross, so I have some EMT training and some knowledge about SAR operations. From a local point of view, naturally.

My main interest here is the UFO subject, which was what brought me to ATS in the first place, but I will read almost anything as long as it is interesting :-)

ATS usually manages to supply me with material, most of the time.

So, well done, you lot..

BT

(I have no affiliation to a certain phone company, just to get that down on the record.)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Welcome to ATS! Uh....

Norway you say. Did you witness the famous spiral?

Enjoy your stay here on ATS! (Or something similar! Your intro is a bit late! Better late than never!)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

No I didn't see the spiral, except on the national news. Too bad.

I know I'm late with the intro, yes. Heh. I guess I sort of forgot :-)

Cheers,

BT

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's never too late to join ATS. Welcome to the family

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you :-)

BT

top topics

join