It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can God create...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Thank you for that beautiful reply. I understand to an extent, I wasn't raised to fear God, we said grace at the table and that was the extent of it, I left home at 17.

I can see now, that you are wise, and you are still searching. You will continue as we all do. I'm glad you aren't stuck on one ideal only because, when people believe just one thing, they stop questioning everything. And that is why people fall. I commend you in your search.

Thank you for sharing that. One day, we will all understand the full extent of the Truth, and until then, we can only continue to help each other and 'listen'. That's the key.

Kind Regards.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Thank you for the kind words.

It's so much better when we can openly talk about these things without the fear of being judged unjustly just for stating something that seems strange or seemingly wrong or immoral upon first hearing it. Whenever taking part in an intellectual discussion about an important topic, it is better to establish an agreed upon description about why you are there discussing the topic and what you wish to accomplish by doing so if there is a good chance those things will become unclear once the discussion begins.

I saw your reply and thought "why does this person assume I am arguing in favour of the existence of God?", the two most likely explanations I could think of at the time were: 1) Either this member thinks I am making the claim that God exists and trying to prove that point from reading this thread alone; or 2) This member knows about my position either through previous threads or reading my post history and has decided to try and wind me up.

I will ALWAYS give individuals the benefit of the doubt unless I am personally given a reason not to. So I chose number 1 and I'm very glad that I did.

edit on 8/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Like I said, you are wise, I can see that!

I may come across to people at times as too questioning, but It's for my own benefit mostly. I've always had this deep desire to know everything! And as a child I wasn't allowed to question, nor taught to question what I was told. That created a deeper desire to understand Why. You know when you were a kid you'd always wonder 'why'? That was me. Now I can ask those questions without being sent to my room and told to be quiet .. lol.

Great Post!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

When piercing such veils they flew off the head of the pin and onto your shoulders to pick it up and start pricking around... if they are out of balance on your shoulders the scales of intent know, then justice swings the sword called karma on your head whether a knighting in good or a beheading in bad? Fight isn't over until both sit in perfect balance without intention squarely on your shoulders.

When one can stop judging is when such occurs then they fly off and go to work... choosing sides just becomes extremes; choosing one part of nature denying the other part of nature.

And the wheel of life of birth and death just keeps spinning; grasping at the book of life thinking it contains any knowledge other than just life itself, that divine justice hold to her chest. As soon as you bite down on her teat as a pig she will throw you down into the chasm to try again in another life... through someone snake fitting your rebirth. Which tree the next time? Lol both the same as always which side you weigh on?

Is the question for right now, until that balance occurs.

I am not and I am; I am nothing but a finger having met the I am... all I can do is point like the hermit in the darkness holding a lamp I did not light the way for. The shadows on the wall? Fry them up I have yet to eat breakfast.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: spy66

Since God is absolute infinite and takes up absolut all Space there is, And Always was and always is. Then the younger twin would be finite no matter what.

God can not lift a stone when God takes up absolute all Space there is. The stone would be a finte and would be smak in the middle of God.

You make a statement that "God" is absolute infinite, and takes up all space there is, then you postulate that he makes up a finite "God" twin.

It goes against your original statement and your conclusion. Something infinite that takes up all space creates something finite?

How exactly did the "finite"come into being when the original is absolute and takes up all space?

If something takes up all space, and is infinite; that is all there is, because nothing else can exist because it already takes up that infinite space.

Okay you are thinking of infinity as a tangible thing, when infinity is just a concept. Infinity is unlimited potential. Infinity isn't something, it's pure possibility. What can possibly happen in infinity? Well what is infinity composed of? 12345678910... Any finite(or defined) number, aka thing.

All finite things are a component part of infinity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join