It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Astronauts........ Who believe! More MSM news, Making people more aware!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There has been a heck a lot of News on Aliens, UFOs and all things related as of late, now i know i search for alien related stuff everyday so my cookies will be guiding me more to the stuff i want to find, but that being said, i have noticed that the whole Alien subject is starting to move out of the "weird news" section right into the science section, as this Daily Mail article shows.....
At least four Nasa astronauts have gone public over their belief in aliens
One example is Edgar Mitchell, the sixth person to have walked on the moon
Mitchell claims that aliens have previously stopped Cold War nukes from firing
Gordon Cooper was selected for Nasa's first manned spaceflight mission
He claims that he saw a UFO flying over an experimental US airbase
www.dailymail.co.uk...
the article goes into more detail of the astronauts experiences, that have led them to their beliefs!!

same story.....in the star www.dailystar.co.uk...

the sun..www.thesun.co.uk...

those three tabloids publish the same story on the same day, that is basically old news, and the three tabloid are under different ownership, i dont know how regularly that happens, with "old" news anyway, there's no doubt there has been more news about aliens etc as of late, but where is it all headed.........?
edit on 6-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Perhaps the Minister of Information has an agenda. Priming the pump so to speak.....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
There has been a heck a lot of News on Aliens, UFOs and all things related as of late, now i know i search for alien related stuff everyday so my cookies will be guiding me more to the stuff i want to find, but that being said, i have noticed that the whole Alien subject is starting to move out of the "weird news" section right into the science section, as this Daily Mail article shows.....
At least four Nasa astronauts have gone public over their belief in aliens
One example is Edgar Mitchell, the sixth person to have walked on the moon
Mitchell claims that aliens have previously stopped Cold War nukes from firing
Gordon Cooper was selected for Nasa's first manned spaceflight mission
He claims that he saw a UFO flying over an experimental US airbase
www.dailymail.co.uk...
the article goes into more detail of the astronauts experiences, that have led them to their beliefs!!

same story.....in the star www.dailystar.co.uk...

the sun..www.thesun.co.uk...

those three tabloids publish the same story on the same day, that is basically old news, and the three tabloid are under different ownership, i dont know how regularly that happens, with "old" news anyway, there's no doubt there has been more news about aliens etc as of late, but where is it all headed.........?

I've noticed this too. I also noticed ( and commented on ) your thread about Tom DeLonge yesterday and this fits hand and hand with it.

The info that DeLonge claims he'll be releasing shortly may very well be a limited PARTIAL disclosure. Meaning that it could very well contain falsehoods and misdirections from the truth in order to appease the public or distract the public from other current events ( i.e. high level pedos being arrested or certain globalists being exposed for their crimes. )

We want full disclosure. Don't look to Tom DeLonge for that.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I really thought we would have had confirmed first contact by now. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yeah im with you, the release of new technologies is speeding up also almost in tandem, esp things like the graphene water filter that could provide clean water to "all", caltechs new alien finder, that can detect things like photosynthesis in possible alien worlds, not to mention the recent exoplanets discovery....... I feel when you put it all together something big could be on the horizon....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
And how about all the alien movies?

Saw this one this week, it's based on the Phoenix Lights.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

yip, theres loads in the movies as of late and in future, i also just found out that Jeff Bezo (amazon) plans to offer people 11 min thrill rides into space.....Next Year! WTF.....www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I always had the weird feeling that the show Dark Skies was a very accuarate depiction of how the first contact went in reality. The show was pretty amazing and way ahead of his times. I had the the same vibe during watching Promotheus btw.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I always had the weird feeling that the show Dark Skies was a very accuarate depiction of how the first contact went in reality. The show was pretty amazing and way ahead of his times. I had the the same vibe during watching Promotheus btw.

Dark Skies was a brilliant TV series, ending abruptly and weakly, due to a supposed lack of ratings in the U.S. and despite strong ratings in Europe and the UK.

It should be re-made, in my opinion, as it would be topical and much better fare than a lot of the rubbish that invades our screens at the moment.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

And all of the zombie movies - because the dead really come back to life? The multiple vampire based TV series - because there really are vampires? Harry Potter - there really are wizards that can actually do what they say they can do?

People sell what other people will buy, the man in the moon was one of the first silent films - would you say that was disclosure as well?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

That happened with another TV series called "The Event" they made one series and the last episode left so much unanswered,
then they stopped making it, i haven't seen dark skies yet, but its on the list now, Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One of those astronauts never made it off the ground and left the Apollo program before it even circumnavigated the moon.

Ed Mitchell believed in aliens, but never claimed any eyewitness testimony - he just believed the people who claimed they had seen them or taken them to lunch.

I'm sure James Oberg will be along to discuss Gordon Cooper and Deke Slayton's comments - I don't know enough about them. Suffice to say that belief in something is not proof of anything.

Why three identical stories in three newspapers? Slow news day. Stories like this attract traffic. Traffic attracts advertisers.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I don't look for alien stuff and I'm not finding that stories are increasing in mainstream media.
I haven't seen any stories at all.
Guess you find what you seek.
I gave up years ago.
Nothing out there nothing visiting here and no disclosure because there's nothing to disclose.
Really in this day and age there would be no hiding it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

seek and ye shall find, ask and ye shall receive...... think that's how they go.

but yes we both believe in the same thing, and that is that we find what we seek.

not to mention cookies have a bit to play in today's world, but at the end of the day,

you can find evidence that supports a load of things of the paranormal variety.

but you cannot find any evidence that there is nothing out there, and you never will!

its a paradox.........or is it

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

I'm sure James Oberg will be along to discuss Gordon Cooper and Deke Slayton's comments

Yes there's quite a heated discussion about Gordon on the thread below and have to say Jim makes some pretty fair points.

Credible UFO Quotes by prominent individuals.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
Ed Mitchell believed in aliens, but never claimed any eyewitness testimony - he just believed the people who claimed they had seen them or taken them to lunch....

Quite right.

Educated people can have a belief in alien visitation; however, that belief is not evidence in of itself that alien visitation is happening. I'm not sure why people find it surprising that there are famous/educated people who believe in alien visitation. Again, that belief is not evidence.

The late Edgar Mitchell had said time and time again that he HAD NO PERSONAL PROOF of alien visitation that he specifically gained from being an astronaut; his belief came from the same evidence that everyone else had. So he happened to be a person who believed in alien visitation (just like a lot of other people), and he also happened to be an astronaut.

edit on 2017/4/7 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

theres plenty of evidence, just no proof, and tbh how you supposed to prove it, bar kidnapping an alien and putting it on display, regardless the OP was asking more the question on why three different tabloids pushed "old news" on the same day.
Im guessing also if there are secret aliens locked away some where area 51 or wherever, all it will be is rumours to only a very select few, im guessing..... if it were true that is.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Check into the stories of David Wilcock. Corey Goode and the ET named J-ROD

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Don't forget Astronuaght Story Musgrave. He has his thoughts as well. He seen an anomaly on one of his space walks.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sure, there is evidence. Whether the evidence is good or not is another story.

However, the point I was making was that simply saying "OMG!!! Former Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell believed in alien visitation!!!" is not itself evidence. Mitchell himself had said said he did NOT gain specific hard evidence of alien visitation directly related to his time as an astronaut; he was simply a person who believed in alien visitation.

He being an astronaut does not make his belief any different than if -- say, for example -- an accountant, or a baker, or doctor, or a plumber had a belief in alien visitation.

edit on 2017/4/8 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join