It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to stall by Democrats?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Think about who's been president since Jan. Think of all the lies and signs of mental issues like who had a bigger crowd or who got more votes. Think about all the failure on every action because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Trump had the biggest VIRTUAL crowd. HE didnt have as many there but he was saying TOTAL and that is actually correct. Even democrats watched him on TV.

And once again this isnt a democracy its a republic and Popular vote dont count.

ALso Failure is how we learn . nothing wrong with that. When they invoke th enuclear option the president will finally be free to pass alot of reforms,and also pass a new restriction before he leaves office on filibusters. time limits and numbers of times you can speak would be a good start.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Republicans are the ones in charge. Yes the Democrats can delay and stall but in the end if the Republican Party wants it to happen it will, however since both parties have the same end in mind, the Republican will be happy to go along with the program to do nothing, they will work a total of 8 days in April and then take August off. They actually work around 133 days a year while the average American works 240 days a year. Its not an R or D problem its an American voter problem which keeps reelecting the same idiots to do nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I don't want the nuclear option to be use it is in my feelings that is not the right way to go to appoint a justice.

But it also angers me that democrats can be so obtuse and be on a revenge because their Obama candidate wasn't even considered.

But still is noting but obstruction base on politics.

I hope the nuclear options is not use on this.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
But it also angers me that democrats can be so obtuse and be on a revenge because their Obama candidate wasn't even considered.

Did it anger you when the Republicans did the very same during the Obama administration by their own admission?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Occurs it did, I voted for Obama on his first term, I was very much in love with the idea of the first black American president, sadly it didn't work for me in the second term.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

why not? if its used on this it will be used from now on on all decisions the democrats would try to block by filibuster? might actually get soem new laws and reforms finally passed.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I know I hope is a good thing, BTW we got a filibuster.

edit on 6-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

Yeah absolutely NONE of that is Trump's fault in ANY way whatsoever. That's totally believable... *eyeroll*

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I know I hope is a good think, BTW we got a filibuster.

If they use the option the filibuster will no longer be valid it will die....until they renew it or improve it.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes, the nuclear option will be use, we will have a new justice by the end of the day I hope.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Watch the senate voting on Supreme court pick going on right now, will we get to use the nuclear option?

What you think, another promise of the Democrats, to delay Trumps cabinet picks and justices as much as they can.

I guess when you are a losing party that is all you got left and screw the American people they are on destruction path and wants to take with them anybody.

And the Republicans stalled on exactly that for nearly a year, yet lots on ATS were crowing about that, how it was getting one over Obama. Karma eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

Good point! Democrats are stalling the confirmation of Supreme Court Nominee NEIL GORSUCH as we speak. Thank-goodness Mitch McConnell is unleashing the "nuclear" option to get him confirmed today.

Live Blog: www.foxnews.com...

Chuck E. Schumer is attempting to delay the vote until April 24th, LOL.

Stalling on steroids.

edit on 4/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Let thank the 3 Democrats that voted for Gorsuch

They know that he is qualify enough for the job of justice.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Maybe those 3 will HAVE to become Republicans if they want "protection" from mafia-boss Schumer.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know, right! the crying smuck, I mean Schumer wants another vote on Monday, he wants to keep delaying, that man needs to be eliminated from congress and politics.

He is full of crap.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe those 3 will HAVE to become Republicans if they want "protection" from mafia-boss Schumer.

Try again. Democrats don't marginalize people who cross the aisle with idiotic names like DINO.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I know, right! the crying smuck, I mean Schumer wants another vote on Monday, he wants to keep delaying, that man needs to be eliminated from congress and politics.

He is full of crap.

Of course he does. The Senate/House will be on Easter Recess this Monday, LOL. Not returning until Monday April 17th.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

We will have a new justice by the end of the day and ready to take his place in the Supreme court this weekend.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Congress affirms Nuclear Option

There you have it democrats you ask for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Congress affirms Nuclear Option

There you have it democrats you ask for it.

You know why they are forcing this? they think this is a winning issue in the mid terms for their constiuency. So they can say SEE!! the republicans are tearing up the rule of law!

When in reality the FIlibuster was never a thing until 2000 against judges. Most SC justices were voted on up or down with no one dreaming of a filibuster. this was started by th edems to restrict bush's judges after his win in florida.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join