It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Muslims have died as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: dfnj2015

How many Muslims have dies as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11?

Answer.... Not enough.

Just out of curiosity, please elaborate on how many would be enough?

All of them.. Is that to many?

They want it to be all of us so we need to get all of them first.

Im disgusted at the anti anything people on this site.

Youre asking for nothing short of genocide. Youre sick. I dont care if ats bans this. It needs to be said, and I hope they back my opinion on this. I will respect ATS' rules, but my god.....

Calling for the death of 1.5 billion souls. Just as sick as any muslim calling for the death of all Christians... Youre no different than them

i am not calling fro anything. Op asked a question and I answered.

Let me ask one..... How many innocent civilians around the world have to die in Night club shootings, or subway bombings. or be run over by a truck while celebrating a holiday, or shot up on a beach while they are just enjoying a vacation all in the name of Islam before I am allowed to hate them?

And how many muslims civilians are to die in US bombing,drone strikes and US lead regiume changes before they are allowed to hate all Americans?

They cn hate me all they want I dont care, I 100% guarantee I will never ever ever go shoot up a night club full of them because god told me to.

But do you support the US goverment destablizing those countrys and bombing them?

I dont support the government in damm near anything they do. And if the damm Terrorist were attacking soldiers of whatever country they hate ATM and not innocent civilians I wouldnt hate them either.

But they go out of their way to target innocent women and children so I say bomb the #### out of them.

If you feel that strongly about it you should join the military and pull the trigger yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

How many Muslims have dies as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11?

Answer.... Not enough.

Youre asking for nothing short of genocide. Youre sick. I dont care if ats bans this. It needs to be said, and I hope they back my opinion on this. I will respect ATS' rules, but my god.....

Calling for the death of 1.5 billion souls. Just as sick as any muslim calling for the death of all Christians... Youre no different than them

Let me ask one..... How many innocent civilians around the world have to die in Night club shootings, or subway bombings. or be run over by a truck while celebrating a holiday, or shot up on a beach while they are just enjoying a vacation all in the name of Islam before I am allowed to hate them?

And how many muslims civilians are to die in US bombing,drone strikes and US lead regiume changes before they are allowed to hate all Americans?

They cn hate me all they want I dont care, I 100% guarantee I will never ever ever go shoot up a night club full of them because god told me to.

But do you support the US goverment destablizing those countrys and bombing them?

I dont support the government in damm near anything they do. And if the damm Terrorist were attacking soldiers of whatever country they hate ATM and not innocent civilians I wouldnt hate them either.

But they go out of their way to target innocent women and children so I say bomb the #### out of them.

*sigh* you must be young.

You say:

"I dont support the government in damm near anything they do."

Then you say:

"so I say bomb the #### out of them."

Uh, who do you think is going to be doing the bombing? McDonalds?

So you don't support the government - but you support bombing the # out of unspecified people in unspecified areas - in which the government will be doing the bombing?

Ooooooookay then someone has no grasp on what logical consistency means.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Your point is not lost on me but America has been in pretty much every major global conflict since WW1. We're not harbingers of peace or freedom by any stretch of the imagination, to think otherwise is to ignore history.

America is a threat to peace either way you shake it down, we wouldn't be involved in every major war if that weren't the case.
edit on 4/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

If you feel that strongly about it you should join the military and pull the trigger yourself.

I'll hook the OP up with a one-way ticket to a destination of their choice so they can begin their crusade.

PM me if you're interested OP. Otherwise, stick to being a keyboard warrior - it suits you better.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

I dont support the government in damm near anything they do.

So...... you live off the grid?

you don't use cash and live via trade?

Sorry, I doubt you don't support the government.

You might not be aware that you are, some do have issues understanding how connected things are.

And if the damm Terrorist were attacking soldiers of whatever country they hate ATM and not innocent civilians I wouldnt hate them either. But they go out of their way to target innocent women and children so I say bomb the #### out of them.

So which is it, you do support your government in bombing other countries or you don't support your government, you don't pay taxes, you live off the grid, no cash?
edit on 6-4-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Answer.... Not enough.

*sigh* you must be young.

You say:

"I dont support the government in damm near anything they do."

Then you say:

"so I say bomb the #### out of them."

Uh, who do you think is going to be doing the bombing? McDonalds?

So you don't support the government - but you support bombing the # out of unspecified people in unspecified areas - in which the government will be doing the bombing?

Ooooooookay then someone has no grasp on what logical consistency means.

If 45 is young..

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I did say damm near anything.. Not everything they do. Reading comprehension is hard when your'e so triggered.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If the number of Muslims killed by American bombs were significant, Anti-American terrorist network CNN would have a little "counter" installed at their website, and shown several times a day on Television.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa
I am thinking more in terms of the forced regime changes like Iraq and Libya. Hundreds and thousands have died as a result of our country’s destabilising those country’s.

If Russia destabilised the USA and triggered a civil war that is scorching the American land scape killing hundreds of thousands I think you would hate and resent Russia with a passion even if Russia don’t put one boot on the ground.

Actually.. i dislike all governments so my opinion woudnt change really at all. but yeah too much regime change.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

So what makes you any better than the terrorists? Not a damn thing.

Floor 21, Tower 2. My friend died too but I don't think millions of innocent people should die bc he did. Get some help.

edit on 6-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope. Those numbers are not reported to the American people because of exactly that reason. They supposedly don't even keep track of how many die because it is all "collateral" damage. Not to mention, there is massive collusion between the CIA, DoD and the MSM to keep any kind of info about innocents out of coverage. Just ask Carl Bernstein who wrote about it in Oct. '77. Ever heard of Mark Mazzetti? He colluded with the CIA and was caught yet unsurprisingly, still has his job.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
My good friend died in the twin towers, to answer your question, not enough!

And there are mulsims who have lost family to American bombing and say not enough Americans died in the twin towers.

Its a cycle of hate that has to stop.

Perfectly put. As an American I don't value our lives above others. Some may say I'm not a patriot, but I would counter with they're an idiot.

Everyone can agree Nazi Germany is a stain on human history. They devalued the life's of Jewish people so they could engage in their agenda....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You absolutely nailed it here.

What people need to learn, is that the normal Muslim, and the normal westerner are BOTH, largely speaking, groups which are controlled by small numbers of people who have either been given, or taken for themselves, power, power they either took with thanks, or stole without remorse, from the people over whom they administrate. Whether we are talking about the government of the United States (which does things its citizens should ALL be absolutely ashamed of, but is never fought, never prevented from acting as it pleases, never sanctioned for poor form or ill behaviour), or the radical Imams of the false caliphate in the Middle East, these things hold true for the people caught in the middle. The regular man or woman in the street, their children. These people are no different to you and me. They all want food in their guts, a place to rest their heads, and the peace and freedom to enjoy both. They, like us, are denied these things by the machinations of the control structures erected over them, control structures they do not agree with, but have no numbers or weapons with which to counteract these structures, none equal to the task at any rate.

We have far too much in common with one another, to be true enemies. But those who lead both groups? The powerful should be our enemies, no matter what power they have, or where they exercise it. The many must band together against the few. If it is to be any other way, the species will tear itself apart in war never ending. That is the only end result of permitting these idiotic conflicts to continue, despite knowing their origins to be false.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So because CNN doesn't run a story on it means the number of Muslims killed by US bombs is ... what?

Remember, we dropped 23,000 bombs in 2015 and a whopping 28,000 bombs in 2016.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You absolutely nailed it.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Maybe they should be bombing Saudi Arabia then if you are looking for payback.
edit on 6-4-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Any evangelical pacifists on ATS? I guess not. You would think Jesus-peaceniks would exist. I guess Christianity is just another war religion where there can BE only one chosen people.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

the Washington DC-based Physicians for Social Responsibility (PRS) released a landmark study concluding that the death toll from 10 years of the “War on Terror” since the 9/11 attacks is at least 1.3 million, and could be as high as 2 million.

The 97-page report by the Nobel Peace Prize-winning doctors’ group is the first to tally up the total number of civilian casualties from US-led counter-terrorism interventions in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"How many Muslims have to die before you will say enough?"

Do you see a lot of Polish people being killed?
Do you see a lot of Hindus being killed?

Of course not.
Because they are not terrorist.

Once the Muslims themselves stop killing people no one will be killing them in return.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just read the Palestinians are most likely decedents of the original Jewish people that lived in Palestine. It just goes to show you the people you hate may turn out to be more of who you are than you realize!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join