It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Syria Gas Attack A False Flag?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
Who says they are going to have the proper gear at the moment they need it?

If you look at the films, those children appear to be suffering from something. There were half a dozen chemical attacks during Obamas time in office. This is nothing new.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Remember...Sadam gassed his own people as well...so did Hitler to a degree based on their religions....I dont think any were "false-flags".

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Remember...Sadam gassed his own people as well...so did Hitler to a degree based on their religions....I dont think any were "false-flags".

Neither Saddam nor Hitler were motivated by religion.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I wasnt aware the Syrian attack was motivated by religion? Sadam gassed the Kurds. Religious based?

Seriously...(I'd like to know) Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Can't believe I have never seen that "White Helmet Mannequin Challenge" video before. What the Hell?? Was that a sick joke of some kind? That alone must have had it's own thread. If not, then it should.

Things are so sideways it's becoming almost impossible to know what or whom to believe anymore. We know we can barely believe the "news". So what is ACTUALLY going on? Are we all going to wake up one day and realize everything is a HOAX?

edit on 6-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I suspect this was done to "allow" more US involvement in Syria, rather as the Gulf Of Tonkin incident was used as pretext for more US involvement in Vietnam.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Their is so many sinister groups over there, It certainly could be a false flag.

The first one was certainly a false flag and that one reason Obama didn’t strike Syria, the army informed him of the their uncertainty that Assad did it.

In this case this happened the day after Trump declared he wasn’t going to ask for Assad to leave power.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Only problem with your theory is the gas attacks occurred at different locations. Just wasnt one place like a factory this would mean after the factory was bombed someone would have had to move the gas to different locations. The other thing oddds would be good bombing a factory would destroy the gas in the first place. Sarin also degrades quickly about 30 min add water and its quicker. so in a bombing of a chemical factory the moment the fire truck gets there they will remove sarin gas.

Oh one more thing first responders to Sarin have no need of special equipment. Your only fear is inhaling from someones clothes what you do is use lots of water and sarin becomes inert. but that common with most nerve agents. They have to enter your body so gloves arent needed as long as you dont put your hands in your mouth. They most likely dont have a full suit but again most first responders dont.
edit on 4/6/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What "gas" was it, or was it even a "gas attack"? Last I saw this morning, it still wasn't clear.

I think if it was Sarin the people would have just been dead. While pretty much any typical chem warfare agent would be identifiable....

Ive just looked at ww1 and other gas attack footage there aren't too many calm or peaceful victims im thinking Pallywood or such

Her indoors (who is a nurse) looked at the pictures and said they were a very healthy colour for children who are having respiratory problems. Usually, they are either red (CO2), blue (cyanoisis), pale white (shock/low blood pressure) or green.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Ohanka

I wasnt aware the Syrian attack was motivated by religion? Sadam gassed the Kurds. Religious based?

Seriously...(I'd like to know) Thanks

The whole syrian war is religious based. Sunni is the majority in Syria but couldnt be in government and was actually suressing them.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: khnum

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What "gas" was it, or was it even a "gas attack"? Last I saw this morning, it still wasn't clear.

I think if it was Sarin the people would have just been dead. While pretty much any typical chem warfare agent would be identifiable....

Ive just looked at ww1 and other gas attack footage there aren't too many calm or peaceful victims im thinking Pallywood or such

Her indoors (who is a nurse) looked at the pictures and said they were a very healthy colour for children who are having respiratory problems. Usually, they are either red (CO2), blue (cyanoisis), pale white (shock/low blood pressure) or green.

trying to make a diagnosis off Breathing?? Sarin is an organophosporus compound and a nerve agent. They usually dont have time to turn colors if they died from exposure. Nerve agents cause all your muscles to tighten up yes this will make breathing difficult but you can breath. What kills you is organ failure

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Fake as hell! I read in the news yesterday
trump was shock't over this!?
has he Never read seen the news before?
this is not the first time we have had this kind of False flag.

and this
"Twitter sues U.S. over demand for records on anti-Trump account"
NEWS

trump is turning out to be as Evil as ALL the rest.

Has ever one forgotten what Snowdon Told us?

edit on 6-4-2017 by buddha because: why not

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is the deep state folks doing their thing.

Trump may have had the delusion he could buck the deep state but that’s just what it was a delusion.

He is slowly being taken over from the inside.

It may be Trump was always a deep state agent just pretending to be an outsider.

Bannon is on his way out clearly and Trump will be buried in the deep state or buried by it just like Obama and Bush were.

The Empire has truly struck back or the Empire never had to strike; it never left!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

When is an emergency and is children involved people do not run to put on the proper clothing, they are going to attend the injured immediately is human compassion, regardless if they will be suffering while touching the injured.

It was and attack, but what I can not get in my mind after looking at Assad is how can he gas his own people, that bothers me and get me thinking that it could be indeed a false flag.

edit on 6-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Fake as hell! I read in the news yesterday
trump was shock't over this!?
has he Never read seen the news before?
this is not the first time we have had this kind of False flag.

and this
"Twitter sues U.S. over demand for records on anti-Trump account"
NEWS

trump is turning out to be as Evil as ALL the rest.

Has ever one forgotten what Snowdon Told us?

Dont think you have the full story the govt wants the identity of the person because they are looking into illegally importing and exporting weapons and other things. This is based off conversations in the twitter page and even threats made against the US itself. Twitter was asked for the identity and also told not to notify the user. Think twitter screwed up here declining to give info not that big a deal. However informing the twitter account is a whole nother matter.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing - Trump needs to take his time with this.
There may be some forces at work here that are pushing for war.
I was watching a report earlier and there is conflicting information on the gas used and so far no proof Assad did it.
It makes zero sense that it would be Assad.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

Apparently they're planning to take action.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I was thinking the same thing - Trump needs to take his time with this.
There may be some forces at work here that are pushing for war.
I was watching a report earlier and there is conflicting information on the gas used and so far no proof Assad did it.
It makes zero sense that it would be Assad.

Yes there will be people pushing for war. Two reasons there's the money. But also many believe its time to stand up against the russians and call them out. Oddly watching experts on msnbc and cnn they simply say Putin knows he cant stand up to US military and will be forced to back down. May or may not be true but doesnt seem like the the risk is worth the reward to me.

link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
www.thedailybeast.com...

Apparently they're planning to take action.

The only way their going to remove Assad is to make a deal with Russia, imo.

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Thanks...it seems most wars in one way or another derive from religious conflicts in some way or the other.

A side note....we worry about nukes this and that...at least the youngest generation of members....when biological and chemical attacks are more efficient. Kills everything and leaves buildings, schools, cars, houses, plants, roads, communications, and other infrastructure etc intact for the conquering army to haul the dead away and move right in....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join