It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Syria Gas Attack A False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This article I stumbled across makes some very interesting points.

Merely hours after the alleged chemical weapons attack in Khan Sheikhun, supposedly by the Syrian government, holes are beginning to emerge from opposition sources, discrediting the Al-Qaeda affiliated White Helmets claims.

For one, seen in the above picture, the White Helmets are handling the corpses of people without sufficient safety gear, most particularly with the masks mostly used , as well as no gloves. Although this may seem insignificant, understanding the nature of sarin gas that the opposition claim was used, only opens questions.

Within seconds of exposure to sarin, the affects of the gas begins to target the muscle and nervous system. There is an almost immediate release of the bowels and the bladder, and vomiting is induced. When sarin is used in a concentrated area, it has the likelihood of killing thousands of people. Yet, such a dangerous gas, and the White Helmets are treating bodies with little concern to their exposed skin. This has to raise questions.

Here's the pic.

I do find that extremely odd. Looking thru other rescue pictures I notice the same. Inadequate clothing/protection from sarin gas.

It is known that about 250 people from Majdal and Khattab were kidnapped by Al-Qaeda terrorists last week. Local sources have claimed that many of those dead from the chemical weapons were those from Majdal and Khattab.

This would suggest that on the eve of upcoming peace negotiations, terrorist forces have once again created a false flag scenario. This bares resemblance to the Ghouta chemical weapons attack in 2013 where the Syrian Army was accused of using the weapons of mass destruction on the day that United Nations Weapon’s Inspectors arrived in Damascus.

This is also interesting. Reminds me of British tv reporting the collapse of WTC7 before it happened.

Therefore, it is completely unsurprising that Orient TV has already prepared a “media campaign” to cover the Russian and Syrian airstrikes in Hama countryside against terrorist forces, with the allegations that the airforces have been using chemical weapons. And most telling, there announcement of covering the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government, hours before this allegation even emerged

Another suggestion Al-Qaeda is involved.

Also, the pick up trucks remain consistent to what local sources have said that many of those dead were kidnapped by Al-Qaeda terrorists from pro-government towns in rural Hama.

This is an important question. The timing of this makes no sense. There would be little advantage.

And this of course begs the question. With the Syrian Army and its allies in a comfortable position in Syria, making advances across the country, and recovering lost points in rural Hama, why would they now resort to using chemical weapons? It is a very simple question with no clear answer. It defies any logic that on the eve of a Syria conference in Brussels and a week before peace negotiations are to resume, that the Syrian government would blatantly use chemical weapons.

This part starts to point towards the relationship between the White Helmets and Al-Qaeda.

Most telling however, is that most recent report shows that the government does not deny striking Khan Sheikhun. Al-Masdar’s Yusha Yuseef was informed by the Syrian Army that the air force targeted a missile factory in Khan Sheikoun, using Russian-manufactured Su-22 fighter jet to carry out the attack. Most importantly, the Su-22’s bombs are unique and cannot be filled with any chemical substances, which is different than bombs dropped from attack helicopters. Yuseef was then told that the Syrian Air Force did not know there were any chemical substances inside the missile factory in Khan Sheikhoun. It remains to be known whether there actually were chemicals in the missile factory targeted by the airstrikes, or whether the terrorist forces used gas on the kidnapped civilians from the pro-government towns and brought them in the lorry trucks to the site of the airstrikes. Whether they were gassed by the militant forces, or the airstrikes caused a chemical weapon factory to explode, the gruesome deaths of children, seen foaming in the mouth because of the gas, lays in the hands of the terrorists.

Therefore, it becomes evident that the area targeted was definitely a terrorist location, where it is known that the White Helmets share operation rooms with terrorist forces like Al-Qaeda as seen after the liberation of eastern Aleppo.

And that's where the rabbit hole gets deeper. The White Helmets, huh? They don't have any connection to the CIA, US and major western players do they? Actually, they do.

The trainer of the White Helmets - and this is very important - is an ex British military mercenary, James Le Mesurier, who was given the OBE in June, 2016 by the British government. If we look at his career, and we look at his connections, he connects back to organizations, private security firms, like Blackwater, now called Academi, who, if we remember, were basically a CIA outreach assassination organization that had millions pumped into them by President Bush, and even by President Obama, who gave them over $250 million to continue in their role as assassination experts for the CIA.

Here

The White Helmets receive funding from UK ($65m via UK Foreign Office), US (US State Dept via USAID $ 23m), Holland ($ 4.5m), Germany ($ 7.87m) and Japan (undisclosed sum from the Intl Cooperation Agency), Denmark (undisclosed sum) – via the Mayday Rescue “foundation” that was set up by the British ex-military trainer of the White Helmets in order to transfer funding to the White Helmets. The White Helmets also receive equipment and supplies from various EU member states.

The White Helmets have been filmed “clearing up” after a Nusra Front execution of a civilian prisoner in Northern Aleppo. Although the official statement from the White Helmets claims they arrived after the execution, the speed with which they appear (in video) immediately after the prisoner has been shot in the head, demonstrates clearly that they were on the scene and did nothing to prevent it.

The leader of the White Helmets, Raed Saleh, was deported from Dulles Airport in the US, April 2016. No real explanation was ever given for this decision. Mark Toner of the US State Department fielded questions from media but did (i) Admit to funding the group with $ 23m and (ii) suggest that Raed Saleh might have “extremist connections”. Raed Saleh has recently been allowed back into the US in September 2016 and spoke at the UN New York with the Dutch Mission. However, no explanation has been given for this reversal of the previous decision to deport Saleh.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
continued.....

During interviews with the REAL Syria Civil Defence, they informed me that the Nusra Front and associated ‘moderate rebels’ who invaded areas such as East Aleppo, Raqqa, Deir Ezzor, Idlib, massacred crew members of the REAL Syria Civil Defence and stole the majority of their equipment in those areas, including fire engines and ambulances. Many of these armed groups then became White Helmet operatives. Testimony from the REAL Syria Civil Defence suggests that the White Helmets are acting as support for Nusra Front, ISIS and other heavily armed militia described as “moderate rebels”.

On multiple occasions, the White Helmets have been exposed staging rescue scenes for both photo and video, recycling images of children and incidents from the conflict in Syria, to support their narrative, editing video which misrepresents the scene in question, using images from a previous incident or even fake images altogether. There are many documented instances of this.

More here

You all might remember the White Helmets getting caught here.

All this, I'm not sure exactly what to make of it. The West and the US funds the White Helmets, who again are right there, maybe even first on the scene. The have close connections with terrorist groups. They are anti-Assad. Then when you consider the reports of the kidnappings of all those people by Al-Qaeda recently and apparent local reports those victims are the same ones being shown as victims of the sarin gas attacks, and it opens up some very disturbing possibilities, such as parts of our government along with a few other Western countries like the UK are working quite closely with the White Helmets and other terrorist elements including Al-Qaeda and the kidnapped victims were used to push a false flag to gain, in anther attempt, support to go after and replace Assad.

Then you consider across the entire MSM, they immediately, without investigation, blamed Assad. Anytime the blame is levied that quickly it's a red flag.

Anyway, thoughts?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Cheers!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What "gas" was it, or was it even a "gas attack"? Last I saw this morning, it still wasn't clear.

I think if it was Sarin the people would have just been dead. While pretty much any typical chem warfare agent would be identifiable....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What "gas" was it, or was it even a "gas attack"? Last I saw this morning, it still wasn't clear.

I think if it was Sarin the people would have just been dead. While pretty much any typical chem warfare agent would be identifiable....

Ive just looked at ww1 and other gas attack footage there aren't too many calm or peaceful victims im thinking Pallywood or such

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I wanna know why McCain went to Syria back in February.

He seems proud to be on the news networks, running his mouth about war strategies and regime change.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Terrorists armed by Hillary and Obama.

a reply to: MysticPearl

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Anytime the Cabal owned and run MSM comes together seamlessly people remember JFK and 911....no one trusts MSM...no one......my gut immediatly said Puppet-Show....and ever since I am simply waiting for people online to figure it out...and they likely have already.It is an avenue for allies to join who prior would not have done so and likely also sanctions a higher level of response Internationally.....something is definately up.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Anytime the Cabal owned and run MSM comes together seamlessly people remember JFK and 911....no one trusts MSM...no one......

I catch your drift, but I can name names around here to the contrary...

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
of course its a false flag.....this happened what, a few days after the WH said removing Assad wasnt a priority anymore?

haha....yeah, no coincidences

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

They were Americans flying them planes?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

While I pretty much agree with your thread I just wanted to point out that I can find images of first responders without protective gear treating victims of the sarin gas attack in Tokyo years ago. Just thought I would share that.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Almost certainly a false flag event, using captured villagers as 'gas victims' as you said in your OP.

Intention seems obvious, derail the peace talks, create another reason to sanction / attack Assad. Also has the handy effect of diverting attention away from the unmitigated carnage of innocent civilians in the US led, joint Iraqi war on the Northern Iraqi city of Mosul, where air-strikes are virtually indiscriminate, killing hundreds of civilians with each strike.

Better to talk about evil Assad and Chemical weapons, than evil US military blowing children to bits in Iraq (again)...no?

Bottom line though, once again the innocent pawns in these disgusting events are the ones that are murdered and die.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I doubt it was the Syrian army who used gas. I bet it was the terrorist group who had it inside a building that was bombed. I think it has Israel dirty finger prints all over it. Israel will do anything to get that gas line to Europe through Syria.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I bet it was the terrorist group who had it inside a building that was bombed.

Huh, that's what Russia said.
Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

I just wanted to point out that I can find images of first responders without protective gear treating victims of the sarin gas attack in Tokyo years ago.

Then do so.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

take your pick
www.bing.com...

I'll just upload and share one.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

If its a false flag I would strongly suspect the perps would be rouge elements of the US milit-tree loyal to Hillary Clinton and her partners, working through a third party on site such as Alquaeda.

I strongly doubt Russia would be inovled becaused because its only in the last year to so that they went in there and just about cleaned ISIS and the rest of the oppositon within 3-4 days. Contrast this with the US and its allies flying 5,000 odd missions and could make little or no headway

Should there be allegations of Russia being involved, what motive would they have for supporting Alquaeda or others Mercerany forces. WHo would Russia be helping if they were behind this event?

Compare this with the rush that Clinton, her partners and the democratic party would get from this. I would not be supprised if all this was designed to try to strike a fatal blow to Trump and get another election going again or else get Trump out and his number two man fenced in.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Echo007

I bet it was the terrorist group who had it inside a building that was bombed.

Huh, that's what Russia said.
Imagine that.

Sarcasm doesn't alter the fact that this scenario is eminently feasible.

Especially given that discarded gas making equipment and materials had been previously discovered by Syria and Russia after routing rebel / ISIS positions prior to the Russian cease fire agreements came into force a while back, does easily support such a scenario.

Whether the release actually happened this way, i.e. was an accidental release of chemicals from an unnoticed booby trap left by rebels for Syrian or Russian troops to trigger is unknown, for now, but it is entirely within the realms of possibility as to at least one theory of how this gas was released and frankly sneering simply because the 'R' word seems to carry an air of ridicule these days, (our great MSM) doesn't help us learn the true facts, and of course deny ignorance in the process...attempting to close a valid avenue of investigation using psychology / sarcasm, intentional or otherwise, in fact actually helps to reinforce ignorance and impede getting to the truth of the matter, whatever that may turn out to be.

You know that...right?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Have you any photos showing the physical reactions from that event, that match the scenes from this Syria video that I'll never be able to forget now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join