It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Saul - Season 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You have rights!

Better Call Saul Season 3 premiers April 10 on AMC, and I am looking forward to watching! I just re-watched seasons 1 & 2 to refresh my memory and thoroughly enjoyed it the second time around. Some of my favorite parts included:

1. Jimmy finding creative ways to get fired
2. Jimmy pretending to be Kevin Costner to get laid
3. Jimmy as Viktor & Kim as Giselle scamming tequila
4. Mike taking gun away from bada$$ wannabe
5. Tuco negotiating with Jimmy on punishment for skateboarders

If you haven't watched the first two seasons, what are you waiting for?

Better Caul Saul Page on AMC's Website

Better Call Saul is an American television crime drama series created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould. It is a spin-off prequel of Vince Gilligan's Breaking Bad.[3] Set in 2002, Better Call Saul follows the story of small-time lawyer James Morgan "Jimmy" McGill (Bob Odenkirk), six years before his appearance on Breaking Bad as Saul Goodman; events after the original series are briefly explored, as well.[4]

edit on 452017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Yup, wifey and I just finished season 2... Gonna have to wait a year to see this season.

Ssn 2 was good enough to get me back again. Ssn 1 was not too great.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ive been so disappointed with this series each episode just leaves me feeling depressed. You could basically fit the content worth keeping in each episode in the first 10 mins or maybe fit a wholes series into a single hr show. Im just way to busy to commit to watching this on a weekly basis for such small increments in the story.

A few bits have been ok (youve listed a few for for sure seattlerat) but thats about it. I kinda get the feeling his girlfriend and brother will die and ultimately send him over the edge. I certainly wouldn't miss either of them.

edit on 5-4-2017 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is this on Netflix or Hulu?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Netflix, watching season 2 right now. Not great, but pretty good.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are cool to watch for me. Im from Albuquerque and I still live here. I live 5 minutes from everything they show. Everybody lives 5 minutes from everything here. I see the RV from BB all the time. I ate at Twisters (Dos Hermanos) two days ago. I drive past the carwash every day. My ex wife used to live in the basement apartment under Jesse's. A former coworker of mine owns Walt's townhome. I had been there before the show.

Albuquerque has to be the coolest sh!tiest city in the country.

edit on 5-4-2017 by galaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2017 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Following because it's the smartest show on television and Bob Odenkirk is soooo incredibly endearing as Saul....err...Jimmy.

Walter White was once endearing, too....until I wanted him to die.

I loved that rollercoaster, too.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Blessed to have a small speaking role in "Better Call Saul"....Appeared in "Breaking Bad" at least 15 times as a background extra or precision driver; started back in 08 in the very first episode.

Stay tuned for another season of .....

Albuquerque is Tamalewood....

edit on 5-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Blessed to have a small speaking role in "Better Call Saul"....Appeared in "Breaking Bad" at least 15 times as a background extra or precision driver; started back in 08 in the very first episode.

Stay tuned for another season of .....

Albuquerque is Tamalewood....

I have a Dr friend. He played a surgeon in one of the episodes. My brother is a background actor too. He never did BB, but he's done Longmire and a whole bunch of movies. He gets cast as an Arab all the time. But his last gig, he did the trailer for Monsters of God. He plays a southern soldier after the civil war. Mostof these people on here won't get what you mean by "Tamalewood"

I tried to use that word even after I talked about how much movie production is here.

They were all like "Whaaa?" All lame.

Lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Cannot wait to find out who was pushing Mike's carhorn when he wanted to Snipe Hector Salamanca.

But yeah one of my favorite shows from the last years , cannot wait

edit on 6-4-2017 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wow awesome!! , must feel great to have a small part in the shows.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My husband and I love this show, as we also loved Breaking Bad.

Now we just want them to make another spin-off and dedicate it to telling Mike's story. We love Mike and think his life and perspective would make an excellent series!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I suspect it was Gus or his henchman Victor (killed by Gus to prove a point to Walter/Jesse)... In one episode of BB there was a flashback to when Gus and his partner were pitching their business plan to Hector Salamanca and the partner was killed in front of Gus- perhaps Gus doesn't want anyone else to kill Salamanca? Just a theory...
(don't watch these if you are sensitive to simulated (but graphic) death/blood)

edit on 462017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Bob Odenkirk is amazing- and the dynamic between Jimmy and Kim reminds me of my own life and an important relationship. Jimmy obviously loves Kim more than oxygen, and he will do anything for her- but, sometimes he doesn't see far enough into the future to realize that his actions are sabotaging his goals and he's just making things difficult for both of them!

I also like Mike- he's calculated, cunning, ruthless, skilled at tradecraft, and determined- but, at the same time has a heart of gold when it comes to his family- when he breaks down talking about his son ("I broke my boy!"), he's 100% believable. He's a great grandpa/father-in-law, too. I also enjoyed his dealings with the baseball card collecting drug-dealer, the scene when he refuses to get in the bright yellow Hummer is priceless! Would be great to see a series dedicated to Mike, for sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I love Mike's character, too. Giving him a virtual co-star role (almost like Jesse in 'Breaking Bad') was smart. I can see a prequel opportunity with Mike's character after 'Better Call Saul' wraps up.

There's something less 'spoon-fed' about 'Better Call Saul,' compared to 'Breaking Bad.' It's not as obviously good...you have to, hm....'think harder' to appreciate it.

Bob Odenkirk IS Jimmy/Saul. He really found his calling with this role.

I'll check the thread, each week, if only to appreciate it with you on ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I love the show. I think it is great. Can't wait to start watching season 3.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That is really cool. What episode? What scene? I'll have to watch that part again.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

That is really cool. What episode? What scene? I'll have to watch that part again.

I don't really know. It's a scene in the bingo parlor. Where I have an interaction with an old woman.
Very small part. We just shot it last month; I doubt if its even been aired.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Oh okay, I thought you meant in the first 2 seasons. Will be looking forward to it then.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Excellent season opener! Mike is so smart!

Chuck clearly wanted Ernesto to hear that tape and tell Jimmy. Wonder what he has up his sleeve. I just hate his character so much!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join