It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Do you mean Palaver? You have forgotten the face of your father Ros.

Yes, I guess we aren't gambling here.
Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: markosity1973

No, not one woman, all or the majority. If enough die, they'll notice. Like the witch burning trials. But they would rather let their children die for gods.

I'm not going to disagree with you on that.

I think that they stay compliant out of fear though. Islam also teaches that beating a woman to keep her in line is okay.

edit on 5-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Where are the fathers of these girls?
Why are they not taking matters in their own hands and doing what needs to be done to these depraved sub-human scumbag molesters/rapists?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Where are the fathers of these girls?
Why are they not taking matters in their own hands and doing what needs to be done to these depraved sub-human scumbag molesters/rapists?

When the fathers find out they get with their neighbors and family members and stone the poor girl to death because being raped is worse than actually raping......(pirates face). Savvy? Don't look to them for help.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The fathers are the ones trading their 9 year old daughters for a few chickens and a sack of fava beans.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Exactly.
That is why this so called culture needs to be eradicated, not assimilated.

edit on 2017-04-05T20:10:43-05:002201705America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The biggest joke of all liberals and feminists supporting Islam. Sometimes i get this weird feeling that the BrainDead show wasn't so far fetched from reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Exactly.
That is why this so called culture needs to be eradicated, not assimilated.

It's why they need a central secular government, the ones we keep eradicating...Libya, Iraq, Syria, instead of propping up Tribalism.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Islam is a philosophy not a religion. It should be prohibited from being practiced in the United States. a reply to: trollz

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My oldest is 8 and doesn't know the first thing about any of that sex business and she knows the names of more dinosaurs than me. She has zero interest in sexuality.

If someone said that to my face what the MP of Malaysia said, I drop him flat out without a second notice knowing he was a scumbag pedophile and try my hardest not to curb stomp him.

In this instance I think the curb stomping is a necessary response, around the groin area.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: Woodcarver
as if just being a christian Means that you can do no harm.

I do not believe that anyone is making that claim.

Plenty of christians are dick heads,

Same thing could be said about atheists. Just saying.

i'll give you no quarter unless you can admit that christians and muslims are on equally rediculous grounds and that whatever you don't like about muslims, i also don't like about christians. They are equally horrid ideologies in my view.

You are blinded by your hatred for Christianity.

The point that has been presented to you over and over is that if you are in a western nation then we are supposedly from a Christian nation (The Muslims certainly view it that way) The governments of our western nations do not publicly endorse the negative points you decry. Some hardline Christian fundamentalists wish that things were more like your view of Christianity, but reality dictates they are not.

Let's move to Islam and the State of Saudi Arabia, the home of Mecca and the birthplace of the great prophet. Also a purist Islamic state that has close ties to the west.

Are women allowed to drive? No.
Are public decapitations for crimes committed under Sharia law a thing? They don't call it chop chop square for nothing.
Is homosexuality legal? No
Are you allowed to leave the faith and be an Athesit? No.

I could go on for hours, but you get the point. Islam quashes all forms of freedom and replaces them with oppressive archaic rule with brutal penalties for the smallest of crimes. Hell, even not having a beard is a crime under Sharia law.

Until you can understand and admit to the above, no intelligent conversation about the dangers of the spread of Islam in the west can be had with you.
Well you hate muslims for doing certain things, i'm only pointing out that some christians do the same things, but you don't think christianity is a terrible religion.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My oldest is 8 and doesn't know the first thing about any of that sex business and she knows the names of more dinosaurs than me. She has zero interest in sexuality.

If someone said that to my face what the MP of Malaysia said, I drop him flat out without a second notice knowing he was a scumbag pedophile and try my hardest not to curb stomp him.

In this instance I think the curb stomping is a necessary response, around the groin area.

But if I ended up in jail who'd protect her from pedophiles? double-edged sword my friend. She needs me here.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

i'll give you no quarter unless you can admit that christians and muslims are on equally rediculous grounds and that whatever you don't like about muslims, i also don't like about christians. They are equally horrid ideologies in my view.

The point that has been presented to you over and over is that if you are in a western nation then we are supposedly from a Christian nation (The Muslims certainly view it that way) The governments of our western nations do not publicly endorse the negative points you decry. Some hardline Christian fundamentalists wish that things were more like your view of Christianity, but reality dictates they are not.

Let's move to Islam and the State of Saudi Arabia, the home of Mecca and the birthplace of the great prophet. Also a purist Islamic state that has close ties to the west.

Are public decapitations for crimes committed under Sharia law a thing? They don't call it chop chop square for nothing.

I could go on for hours, but you get the point. Islam quashes all forms of freedom and replaces them with oppressive archaic rule with brutal penalties for the smallest of crimes. Hell, even not having a beard is a crime under Sharia law.

Until you can understand and admit to the above, no intelligent conversation about the dangers of the spread of Islam in the west can be had with you.
Well you hate muslims for doing certain things, i'm only pointing out that some christians do the same things, but you don't think christianity is a terrible religion.

Funny you say that. I think all religions are terrible and so does everyone I attend church with, even the Pastor. Seems to me your ignorance is blinding you from knowledge.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Funny you say that. I think all religions are terrible and so does everyone I attend church with, even the Pastor. Seems to me your ignorance is blinding you from knowledge.
does your church teach from the bible? From any part of it? Do you believe that jesus is a deity in man form? Do you believe in the christian heaven? How do you gain admittance?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Advantage

the 10 commandments are old testament too but Christians still cling tight to those.
the "god hates gays" is old testament too and Christians hold tight to that too.

it seems that Christianity and islam aren`t too different after all.

WTF are you seriously in here deflecting?

IF you can demonstrate that its a 'healthy' part of the religion, of any other religion that is, then go ahead and bring it up.

Otherwise you're completely playing damage control minion, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

How many MILLIONS of children are being abused right this very second in the name of Islam?

And lemme guess, we need to go protest at airports if Trump tries to block them? Call Trump a misogynist too while in the process? Buy some posterboard and jumbo markers and make a sign that says it?

edit on 5-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

does your church teach from the bible? From any part of it? Do you believe that jesus is a deity in man form? Do you believe in the christian heaven? How do you gain admittance?

That is not the topic of this OP. I'd be happy to discuss it with you via U2U.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Islam is a philosophy not a religion. It should be prohibited from being practiced in the United States. a reply to: trollz

Islam is an all encompassing theocracy. It does teach some stupid stuff, but so does the bible. Every version of it. It literally teaches pretty much the same stuff. You can't point out one without implecating the other.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I think it is relevant. The OP is trying to set one religion apart from the other. But they both teach the same stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

Islam is an all encompassing theocracy. It does teach some stupid stuff, but so does the bible. Every version of it. It literally teaches pretty much the same stuff. You can't point out one without implecating the other.

Yes, you can. Maybe you can't, but many people can.

edit on 2017-04-05T20:43:45-05:002201705America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I think it is relevant. The OP is trying to set one religion apart from the other. But they both teach the same stuff.

No the OP is stating that a particular religion is terrible because they accept child rape.

Understanding how you can have faith in God while disavowing religion is a whole different topic. Religion is a barrier that separates you from God. Lift a rock, split wood, there you'll find him.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join