It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The Christian bible says the same thing.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29New International Version (NIV)

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

www.biblegateway.com...:28-29

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

The difference is that "we" started using our brains and putting those men in jail rather than forcing the women to marry them. The bible has also said a lot of things that we as a nation no longer believe or enact as a Christian nation. In other words the bible having the same thing doesn't justify it in 2017.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Snarl
The commercials don't show it that way.

Well you gotta admit 9 or 10 is better than 6 and being trained to please your husband... Progress over 1400 years ?

Sort of redefines 'The Dark Ages' when you so clearly spell it out.

Who stands with that group and asks for our tolerance? They ought'a be branded on their foreheads so they can never fool anyone about who they are.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Old testament.
Point is they havent moved out of old testament views.. xtians went into new covenant rules.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Old testament.
Point is they havent moved out of old testament views.. xtians went into new covenant rules.
Well, how many christians rape children though? probably a lot.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Old testament.
Well, how many christians rape children though, probably a lot.

I havent polled rapists on their religion ( or if their religion condones it) , but if/when you do.. let me know.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

the 10 commandments are old testament too but Christians still cling tight to those.
the "god hates gays" is old testament too and Christians hold tight to that too.

it seems that Christianity and islam aren`t too different after all.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Old testament.

I havent polled rapists on their religion ( or if their religion condones it) , but if/when you do.. let me know.
I don't have to poll them to say it's a lot. I'm just saying that christians aren't much better than muslims. For every jihadist who uses his religion to justify some atrocity, i can find a christian who does just as bad. My point being that just being a christian who ignores the bad stuff in the bible doesn't put you above or make you better than the average muslim who also doesn't care what the quran says.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

the 10 commandments are old testament too but Christians still cling tight to those.
the "god hates gays" is old testament too and Christians hold tight to that too.

All sorts of flavors of xtians too. Just like Islam. Seems to me we are talking about one specific flavor of Islam.

Im not a xtian.. hence my sig.. but I can see the difference.. and am sick of people pretending that there isnt a portion of Muslims who adhere to this. If you wnt to talk about xtians.. make a thread. I have plenty to say on them too.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It was meant as a punishment to the rapest in having to shill our shekels and support his new wife for life, back then being a virgin actually meant something and since you ruined her life you carry the burden. It was Old Testament after all. I doubt you'd find anything like that in the New Testament.

These people are still living in the dark ages.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Old testament.

I don't have to poll them to say it's a lot. I'm just saying that christians aren't much better than muslims. For every jihadist who uses his religion to justify some attocity, i can find a christian who does just as bad.

Yeah, the crusades were yesterday.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Why does every single thread about Islam degenerate to 'Well Christians do it to?'

I'm sorry, to burst your bubble, but no they do not.

We do not have preachers, pastors and sundry holy men crying from the pulpits that marrying 9 year old girls is okay.

We do not have official endorsement of pedophilia by rogue priests. Those men are criminals and they deserve to suffer the full consequence of secular law like everyone else.

We do not have Christians forming Christian states where Old Testament law is enforced. Not even the Jews who have formed the State of Israel are following the Old Testament books of law at a state level.

Yes, the old Testament law is fairly similar to Sharia law.

No it is not used in every day life. If it were our governments would be very different and we would be officially at war with Islam.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Old testament.

I don't have to poll them to say it's a lot. I'm just saying that christians aren't much better than muslims. For every jihadist who uses his religion to justify some attocity, i can find a christian who does just as bad.

Lol. I'm not talking about the crusades. I'm talking about today. Right now. You don't think christians do bad things?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Atheism with everything goes, everything is relative morally isn't too different from Islam either. Ha"lal in Atheism translates to organic

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Old testament.

Lol. I'm not talking about the crusades. I'm talking about today. Right now. You don't think christians do bad things?

Are you an idiot?? Thats not what I said.
The same idiots who adhere to the screwing of children also adhere to the Jihad BS thats going on right now. That is similar to the crusades. No.. I dont see xtians waging holy war..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Why does every single thread about Islam degenerate to 'Well Christians do it to?'

We do not have preachers, pastors and sundry holy men crying from the pulpits that marrying 9 year old girls is okay.

We do not have official endorsement of pedophilia by rogue priests. Those men are criminals and they deserve to suffer the full consequence of secular law like everyone else.

We do not have Christians forming Christian states where Old Testament law is enforced. Not even the Jews who have formed the State of Israel are following the Old Testament books of law at a state level.

No it is not used in every day life. If it were our governments would be very different and we would be officially at war with Islam.

Maybe they don't shout it from the pulpit, but they still do it. The catholic church is one example. The christian epidemic in africa is a pretty terrible mess too.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow, what a tough subject... Good on them for at least standing for what they believe in rather that all this two face talk we are currently getting in the western media on this topic.

When someone's self determination is taken away, it is a slippery slope with this issue a classic example. What it says about their culture is disturbing and confronting on womens rights if their only chance in life is too have a husband.

If having sex means getting married, then being emotionally, intellectually and family ready also needs to be accounted for rather than just being physically ready. To make strong family bonds, the husband and wife growing up together does do better than the older men taking the younger women approach.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Maybe they don't shout it from the pulpit, but they still do it. The catholic church is one example. The christian epidemic in africa is a pretty terrible mess too.

Thats what death cults do...

now can we get back to Islam and screwing kids being okay?? Talk abotu off topic... this isnt about xtians. Make a thread about xtians killing off africans .

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Old testament.
Well, how many christians rape children though? probably a lot.

Oh boy. I hope everyone stretched because we are about to start the mental gymnastics.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Old testament.

Are you an idiot?? Thats not what I said.
The same idiots who adhere to the screwing of children also adhere to the Jihad BS thats going on right now. That is similar to the crusades. No.. I dont see xtians waging holy war..
Here are a few examples.

m.hotsr.com...

m.nydailynews.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.dailysun.co.za...

www.tennessean.com...

www.cleveland.com...

www.cleveland.com...

guyana.hoop.la...

wreg.com...

www.modernghana.com...

citizen.co.za...

I could easily have continued posting till i reached the character limit. Looks like a lot of christian pastors like raping children though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join