It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposes THE conspiracy you NEVER KNEW EXISTED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Who are they? What is their true motive?

BEHOLD! THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!

"I mean, don't you understand it's all about the mustaches?" - Alex Jones

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AJSuperFan1776
I kind of wished Alex had been appointed a position in the government by Trump. I think he would have been a better secretary of state than Tillerson.

I love his angry rage moments, its why I am a fan of his. Plus he is a real American patriot and entrepreneur who's companies employ many people!

I take my AJ the way I take my WWE, as entertainment I can enjoy.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I have a very good nose for both BS and soon-to-banned accounts. I smell both here. Troll while the trolling is good.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I have a very good nose for both BS and soon-to-banned accounts. I smell both here. Troll while the trolling is good.

Why would I be banned? I posted in funny/ jokes, which is what this video falls under imho.

I posted a similar video in "conspiracy theorists" but also asked if there was a better subforum and was told to post here.

I'm relatively new here and don't really use forums in general so if you could give me any pointers on how to not give that "gonna get banned" vibe I'd be happy to hear it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AJSuperFan1776

Why would I be banned? I posted in funny/ jokes, which is what this video falls under imho.

I posted a similar video in "conspiracy theorists" but also asked if there was a better subforum and was told to post here.

I'm relatively new here and don't really use forums in general so if you could give me any pointers on how to not give that "gonna get banned" vibe I'd be happy to hear it.

Just another spoil-sport mod wannabe
I like the thread....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

And if anyone else agrees please tell me why so I can try to do better.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: AJSuperFan1776

Just another spoil-sport mod wannabe
I like the thread....

Thank you.

I do like good feedback though, negative or positive. Just so long as it's not just about people loving Jones so much they can't handle people making fun of him.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The appearance of a soon to be banned account is that you created this account for the obvious purpose to simply mock the man in question on a web forum that has a high number of his fans.
I don't really care, these videos make me laugh. But to be honest, I don't really expect to see much from you outside of a few initial joke videos before you get bored and just move on to your normal account again.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Unlucky. Get well soon x

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Your nose may be warm, but I suspect the sentiment of joking would preclude any unwarranted trolling.

To the Op, AJ is best taken with copious amounts of narcotic, as far away from Mustachios in a Men's only club, as possible.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

how high do you think that number of fans is ?
I enjoy laughing at AJ more than taking him seriously. That's something I work on every day.

But seriously, suggesting an imminent ban sounds pretty harsh. Let it happen by its merit.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I love his angry rage moments, its why I am a fan of his. Plus he is a real American patriot and entrepreneur who's companies employ many people!

I think AJ has discovered a formula for making money. His site creates a bunch of fake news stories to enrage the audience. The stories are sort of true but with a spin that makes people mad. Stories like "IS THE UNITED STATES ABOUT TO BOMB NORTH KOREA? THE WHITE HOUSE SAYS ‘THE CLOCK HAS NOW RUN OUT’" is not really news. It's designed to get people to click on the link. It's click-candy.

Rage = Ratings = MONEY

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The appearance of a soon to be banned account is that you created this account for the obvious purpose to simply mock the man in question on a web forum that has a high number of his fans.
I don't really care, these videos make me laugh. But to be honest, I don't really expect to see much from you outside of a few initial joke videos before you get bored and just move on to your normal account again.

First of all, thank you for the comment. I appreciate constructive criticism.

Secondly, you're right but only partly so. I did make the account on here because I thought this forum would be a good fit for me and my videos. I've been lurking on here for years (off and on) and have always liked how (for the most part) people who would be considered "skeptics" (which I consider myself) are welcome and free to join in the conversations and play a bit of devil's advocate.

I made this account a few weeks ago, posted a video, made a few comments on other threads and then pretty much forgot about it. When I made this video and was thinking about where to post it I thought - "oh sh**! I totally forgot about that ATS account!". And so now, here I am.

However, all that being said, I do really like this forum and how friendly (most) everyone has been so far so I'm planning on trying to visit every day or two and contributing to the conversations in many ways, not just spamming my videos. Maybe I'll change a few minds on a topic or two, or heck, maybe someone might even change my mind in one way or another.

So again, thank you for your comment and I'll be seeing you around as this is my one and only normal account.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They need to take that guy away in a straight jacket. He's losing it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok well if you plan on contributing to more than just Alex Jones joke remix videos, I welcome that for sure. You should make a compilation of those funny ads he pops up sometimes where he is bare chested lol! A few weeks ago, there were two children doing a segment, I forgot what on, and as they were discussing one of the articles the way he does when they show a page from their website. There was a huge damn bare chested Alex in underwear on a advert on the side! I started LOLing hard because those poor kids had to be subjected to witnessing it, and I even thought of shaming him for it.

The kids even paused for a second as soon as it was up, but tried to be professional and just kept going until it changed screens. I swear he was up to his own pizzagate thing right there!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ok well if you plan on contributing to more than just Alex Jones joke remix videos, I welcome that for sure. You should make a compilation of those funny ads he pops up sometimes where he is bare chested lol! A few weeks ago, there were two children doing a segment, I forgot what on, and as they were discussing one of the articles the way he does when they show a page from their website. There was a huge damn bare chested Alex in underwear on a advert on the side! I started LOLing hard because those poor kids had to be subjected to witnessing it, and I even thought of shaming him for it.

The kids even paused for a second as soon as it was up, but tried to be professional and just kept going until it changed screens. I swear he was up to his own pizzagate thing right there!

Thanks for understanding. I've actually been mulling the idea of what to do to mock his snake oil shilling and that segment you mentioned sounds like it might be a great place to start. I'm definitely going to try to find it, so thanks for that.

top topics

join