It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Issues an Ominus Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Alex has been giving and receiving (hey-o!) a lot of flack from Hollywood lately as he's gained more of a national spotlight due to his connection to Trump. He doesn't seem to be handling it too well...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story or video,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Apr 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AJSuperFan1776

Okay that was weird but think a little more context is needed. Not an Alex fan but still need some context. Short clip related to what?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Can you breakdown what the video says? I'm on my phone and don't want to waste data on an Alex Jones video that might just be an insane rant .
edit on 4-4-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Mood: super shilly

Says it all right there.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Alex jones just threatened alec baldwin and snoop dogg. Basically a rant with a skull head

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Who Says Alex dosen't Have a Sense of Humor ? ....LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Can you breakdown what the video says? I'm on my phone and don't want to waste data on an Alex Jones video that might just be an insane rant .

What do you mean "might"??? Of course it is...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have only one question.

What is being implied as to be going south?

Economy, society, foreign government relations, the market?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: SolAquarius

Alex jones just threatened alec baldwin and snoop dogg. Basically a rant with a skull head
ok so just your average AJ wacky fun times. I think I got more then a lifetime Dose of AJ when I listened to him on Joe Rogan...I don't need any more thank you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Whats going South?? Apparently rap music and SNL... with JOnes who knows. He's prob smoking the styrofoam cups again. If he starts saying bombs are dropping, nuke plants are melting down and there is blood in the streets.. AGAIN... just ignore him.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Okay that was weird but think a little more context is needed. Not an Alex fan but still need some context. Short clip related to what?

Snoop made a music video where he "shot" a Trump clown. The classic gun that shoots out a little flag that says "pow!", like you'd see in old cartoons. Alex can't stand such an insult to GLORIOUS LEADER. Alec Baldwin made a passing reference to him on SNL. Jake Weber plays a character on Homeland that is supposedly based on Jones. Alex has not been taking any of this very well and has ranted for several hours on multiple days about all of it. Also there's been a lot of intermittent whining about people just making fun of him in general. It's been absolutely marvelous.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Alex will be the president in the near future, mark this down.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Mood: super shilly

Says it all right there.

Blast! Foiled again!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hahahahahah who is doing these edits. These are so #ing amazing. Major shout out to whoever keeps producing these.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
I have only one question.

What is being implied as to be going south?

Economy, society, foreign government relations, the market?

Basically anyone/anything that doesn't fall in line with his twisted world-view. He's drunk w/ power after helping successfully execute a soft coup.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

You should be banned for that, Sir!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I was right when I said Trump would be a few years back on a old ATS account. That happened.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I was right when I said Trump would be a few years back on a old ATS account. That happened.

Well... if it happens Ill be one of those assholes carrying a sign and making crap videos about him not being MY president. Ill swear to move to Canada... or somewhere.. if hes elected. Ill riot and burn crap down whilst wearing a pink pussyhat dammit.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I prefer tales of lizard people told to me with a British Accent over this frothing bafoon.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgrenual
Hahahahahah who is doing these edits. These are so #ing amazing. Major shout out to whoever keeps producing these.

There are several folks that put these out now but the videos on the AlexJonesSuperFan are made by me. Thank you for the encouragement! I really do appreciate it. I'm just getting used to Premiere Pro (my earlier videos were done in Windows Movie Maker) so I hope they'll be even better in the future.

Oh, and I should mention that I was inspired by Todd Dracula so you should definitely check out his stuff if you haven't seen it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join