It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News Chemical attack in Syria, Extremely Graphic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Yes you are correct sir, this did happen yesterday, My friend watched it live.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
heard a comment on this that made me pause...

Guy asked the question, with most of the world watching waiting for assad to screw up and give them cause to come in and remove him... why use gas?

He is in a pretty solid position at this point, gas risks the US arming and training the rebels again... risks UN/Nato intervention, and gains him nothing.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
The videos in your link are 3 years ago.

You really derailed my thread with this unfounded comment, I'll remember that, Do you always go around doing that?? And it happens to be the third thing people see when they scroll down, I bet very few went past that comment you made.

That video was live streamed yesterday and the fact I said I was having trouble embedding that should have been a clue to you to be patient, but maybe you are the type who likes to do that sort of thing.
edit on 5-4-2017 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
heard a comment on this that made me pause...

Guy asked the question, with most of the world watching waiting for assad to screw up and give them cause to come in and remove him... why use gas?

He is in a pretty solid position at this point, gas risks the US arming and training the rebels again... risks UN/Nato intervention, and gains him nothing.

This is preplanned from the US. For a few days now the US have been moving military hardware from Germany through Poland, to Romania and transported by container ships to Beirut Lebanon. The ship With US military hardware reached Beirut on the 4th. Two days ago.

This proclaimed gass attack fits just perfectly into the naritive that the media is pushing right now. The US have been preparing for this for a while.

I also dont think it is a coincident that Israel Saudi Arabia and the US are in Greese training against the S-300. (How to beat the S-300)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Martin75
Well we have to ask: "In what possible way could the Syrian forces gain from deploying chemical weapons? Who gains anything by this chemical attack?"

Lets not forget the truth that the White Helmets, who are the ones who give that man in Britain who claims to be The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights the bulk of his reports, are themselves guilty multiple times of fabricating outright scenes of a movie and then declaring ACTION! for the cameras.

I am surprised the usual party did not blame Assad for attacking his own soldiers when this went down in Aleppo The Russians had to pull teeth just to get the OPCW to investigate.

White Helmets - The Mask of Terror is an expose by ANNA News agency into the truth behind this white helmets myth of a neutral agency tasked with helping civilians. The reality is a bit more complicated, with insiders confessing they were told they had to be actors in order to be paid from foreign sponsors and even having to work alongside the same men who beheaded a Syrian child last year. Truly disturbing material.

Here is what I believe went down. When Tillerson said the people will decide Assad's future last week, the vested interests of this conflict just could not accept it. So these chemical agents may have been placed their intentionally by the rebels and baited an airstrike so that they can point their fingers and say "see! He is the bad guy! Please commit to his ouster!"

Of course this will all get settled quietly by next week, and the topic will go back to more Tabloid headlines about Trump, or his wife's clothes, or whatever.

Thank you for the excellent post, lots of good resources to back up some of the things I have been trying to tell people about,Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No one is afraid of jihadists in possession of chemical weapons. No talking head is in panic about this.
What I'm most afraid of now is seing a dehorned, uncertain Trump / Trump helpless against the momentum of western bloc / Trump slowly joining the big club while being initiated into the long-run hidden agenda and a few other Trumps like these.
Halley makes clear foreign policy in the UN while Trump is kinda not sure how to play it on all sides.
Sometimes I feel like a little North Korean just waiting for SHTF.

Note: Keep the mask in reach.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't understand why are France, the UK, Italy and De Mistura still shouting about "intervention" at the UN.
Why don't they intervene? What are these champions of democracy afraid of?

Come on guys, show us what new cool laser gun you got there!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

First of all, the Security Council is made up of NATO's members USA, France, UK, and Russia and China. That only makes 60%, the same 60% who literally and admittedly funded this entire destruction of the Syrian society with the help of NATO member Turkey and Gulf Emirates. Thats not taking anybody's word for it but their own.

The only thing I did was quote Russian officials pleading with the UN and OPCW to bring investigators to the actual site and do an actual investigation.
You seem to be very insistent that you know for sure what happened on the ground, so if you could cough up the facts and the report to figure it out that would be swell. Until then, you can allege all you want about bias or shilling, but it seems the accused parties are not only trying to be cooperative, they are requesting and demanding even that independent and UN investigators be allowed access to the site in question.

Do you deny that Russia and Syria have asked and called for an investigation?? Otherwise, find me a domestic source that has bothered to report that in our media.

That half a million dead Syrian's blood is on NATO member states' intelligence communities and the Gulf Kingdoms for funding the rebellion which became hijacked by multi-national terrorists. The many of the so called Syrian fighters left in Idlib are documented from over a dozen nations.

Trump is just telling you want you want to hear. By next week, after the players who know exactly what happened talk it out at the UN, this story will mostly disappear from Western press. And just like I said, mark the words now if you wish, the investigation will release a report and facts which you will not hear or see about in the Western press, and you will probably still be arguing with fools about the latest tabloid gossip the lefties are angry with the Trump family about.

The investigation into the rebel chemical weapons use in Aleppo is due to be released soon. I wonder what they will find and whether the media here will even bother mentioning it.
edit on 4-5-2017 by worldstarcountry because: touch up

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep he's got a hard on and wants to jump in his Super Sabre.

edit on 5-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denied
I read that if an air strike had hit a weapons dump containing Sarin, it would of destroyed it, rather than released it.
Just thought i would ask whether this is possible.

Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, a former commanding officer of the British Armed Forces Joint Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear (CBRN) Regiment, said it was "pretty fanciful". "Axiomatically, if you blow up Sarin, you destroy it," he told the BBC. "It's very clear it's a Sarin attack," he added. "The view that it's an al-Qaeda or rebel stockpile of Sarin that's been blown up in an explosion, I think is completely unsustainable and completely untrue."

Source

I just wanted to quote and answer my previous post lol, as it contradicts what i had previously read.

As posted above it was claimed that any air strike on a chemical storage facility would have destroyed the sarin, completely.

But then i read this from another source.

The substance is liquid until it reaches 150 degrees C, whereupon, when fired by a shell, the explosion turns it into gas.

So it is quite possible any of the scenarios being discussed are possible.

Source
edit on 6-4-2017 by Denied because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2017 by Denied because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Denied

So it just happens that in a Sarin gas attack, the Cameras were their to document the horror, and the first response teams were not wearing gloves as secondary contamination is a real and dangerous concern? forgive me if I have a problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I am not trying to imply anything you have said is bad or wrong, its just me posting a few observations from the news flying around, and in particular how sarin gas works.

It wasn't aimed at you or anyone.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Denied

Its just wise to question all you see and hear on the MSM these days as anyone plugging an agenda, will use it to get maximum support.

vwww.govtslaves.com...

and russia-insider.com...

edit on 6-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

First of all, the Security Council is made up of NATO's members USA, France, UK, and Russia and China. That only makes 60%, the same 60% who literally and admittedly funded this entire destruction of the Syrian society with the help of NATO member Turkey and Gulf Emirates. Thats not taking anybody's word for it but their own.

The only thing I did was quote Russian officials pleading with the UN and OPCW to bring investigators to the actual site and do an actual investigation.
You seem to be very insistent that you know for sure what happened on the ground, so if you could cough up the facts and the report to figure it out that would be swell. Until then, you can allege all you want about bias or shilling, but it seems the accused parties are not only trying to be cooperative, they are requesting and demanding even that independent and UN investigators be allowed access to the site in question.

Do you deny that Russia and Syria have asked and called for an investigation?? Otherwise, find me a domestic source that has bothered to report that in our media.

That half a million dead Syrian's blood is on NATO member states' intelligence communities and the Gulf Kingdoms for funding the rebellion which became hijacked by multi-national terrorists. The many of the so called Syrian fighters left in Idlib are documented from over a dozen nations.

Trump is just telling you want you want to hear. By next week, after the players who know exactly what happened talk it out at the UN, this story will mostly disappear from Western press. And just like I said, mark the words now if you wish, the investigation will release a report and facts which you will not hear or see about in the Western press, and you will probably still be arguing with fools about the latest tabloid gossip the lefties are angry with the Trump family about.

The investigation into the rebel chemical weapons use in Aleppo is due to be released soon. I wonder what they will find and whether the media here will even bother mentioning it.

Complete Russian and Syrian BS..Ask any of the Millions of displaced Syrians who is to blame.
ATS full of Russians I fear. Turkey are doing a few autopsy's we will see what comes out.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't have to ask. I saw how grateful the citizens of East Aleppo were when they finally got liberated and actually started receiving humanitarian supplies. They also insisted that these White Helmets guys were always working with the terrorists, only ever came to their aide, would steal civilians stuff all the time, and frequently worked with those flying an ISIS flag.

Well whatever, gnash teeth all you want, but that entire chunk of terrorist held territory is gradually coming back under government jurisdiction. And the FSA Turkish militants and re-branded Al-Nusrah foreign fighters will be turned into paste like is still happening. Fact is, the flood of foreign terrorists trying to overthrow the government, and the flood of foreign weapons to those foreign terrorists is what destroyed Syria and displaced all those citizens. If there were no foreign fighters by the tens of thousands, and foreign weapons flooded their border starting in 2011 to massacre the people of Syria, there would have been no war, and a lack of refugees from Syria.

I find it comical you can blame Assad for all those lives lost, when he only started to regain control of his country in 2015 with the help of Russia. The people who were being crucified, burned alive, beheaded and buried in mass graves were all in territory held by foreign militants outside of government jurisdiction. I have not heard of people being burned alive, beheaded, or crucified or thrown off buildings in any of the government areas where they regained control.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I just found this doing a bit of digging.

and because they tried to delete it, it was archived right twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">here. It will get deleted though, I have seen the edits happen in the waybackmachine also.

web.archive.org...://twitter.com/feraskaram01/status/849050540323594240

I guess it does not embed correctly due to the format of the url. Just copy and paste though. This appears to be similar to when the news reported WTC7 destroyed before it happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

why is it so hard to get credible information on who is doing these attacks? unless we are deliberately acting like we don't know and going with or even worse helping to paint a false narrative....

i have to admit upon first view the video released yesterday tugged hard at my heart strings, but now i'm hearing the false flag theories and i just don't know what to think anymore.

i am leaning towards the rebels doing this but its hard to get cold hard non propaganda facts.

who is definitively responsible for the chemical attacks?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Has Team Trump changed our policy toward Syria to regime change?
Tillerson: No role for Assad in Syria

"Assad’s role in the future is uncertain, clearly, and with the acts that he has taken, it would seem that there would be no role for him to govern the Syrian people," he said.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Has Team Trump changed our policy toward Syria to regime change?
Tillerson: No role for Assad in Syria

"Assad’s role in the future is uncertain, clearly, and with the acts that he has taken, it would seem that there would be no role for him to govern the Syrian people," he said.

This is going to lose Trump a fair deal of support if he goes through with it.

People voted for him to do the exact opposite of what his administration is doing. This is Hillary's foreign policy.

Less than 24 hours and his policy makes a full u-turn? What gives? Something very strange is going on.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

no listen, he HAS to say these things for the domestic power base. He probably does not even care one way or another, but he has to say these things. Once the investigators are on the ground though, suddenly the news cycle will drop it like a bad habit, just like they did in 2013 and a handful of times since.

The Deep State requires the narrative to be burned into the populations head for a good week, and then when actual facts start getting collected on the ground by independent and UN investigators, the story disappears from the radar and the when final report is released, which can be anywhere from six months to years later, it is ignored and not covered.

Charles Shoebridge, a British security analyst and counterterrorism expert, says “There is a pattern of these incidents taking place at critical moments from a geopolitical perspective,” he said, adding that a massive chemical attack in the Syrian city of Ghouta in 2013 happened just as “the UN inspectors were arriving in Damascus,” while another chemical attack in September 2016 took place on the eve of a “major conference in London, where the Syrian opposition met with its foreign donors.” He also drew attention to the suspicious timing of the attack, which occurred just days before a major conference on Syria in Brussels.

Ammar Waqqaf, a Middle East expert, also believes that “whenever there is a sort of international conference on Syria we suddenly have these chemical attacks.”

If the Syrian Army is not using chemical weapons even against the advancing militant or terrorist forces, like ISIS, why would it use it against civilians at a specific point of time?”
He added that the militants themselves have repeatedly carried out chemical attacks and are quite capable of producing or purchasing chemical agents.

“We saw videos on YouTube of jihadists making experiments on rabbits using Turkish-made chemicals. We also had videos of chlorine gas clouds in Sheikh Masud area in Aleppo after it was bombarded by Jaish al-Islam. Jaish al-Islam then said it was a mistake and vowed that those within its ranks, who did it, are going to be punished, adding that such weapons are designed to be used in serious combat. Later, they completely denied their involvement.”

edit on 4-6-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join