It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus C X Q 76: Resignation or impeachment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

The news on these days do not cease to report day by day, hour by hour, the progress of a criminal investigation in the US Senate about the supposed international conspiracy to interfere in the general election of November of 2016.

Even willing to be optimistic and wishing that the nation moves on and leave definitively the turmoil of such a messy election it is so difficult to pretend that everything is running normally in 2017.

Tonight I became aware of how grave is the situation when the face of Republican Senator John McCain appeared in almost all TV sets in America at some point, while the prompter displayed the sentence Somebody will go to Jail.

What Mitchel of Nostradamus could foresee about this present so huge political scandal we are living?

We know he was able to predict the fall of Hillary Clinton:

Being so sick of pneumonia that she actually collapsed in front of the cameras, and under the Intrigues created around the probe against her due to her massive erasure of emails, as well as her role in to don't prevent benghazi attacks in spite of the desperate call for help if the ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Moreover he was able to see this happening in a surprising last minute move of the FBI director who had already exonerated her before, as it is written in the following now so famous quatrain

C1:Q57 Nostradamus repository 

Par grand discord la terre tremblera, 
Accord rompu dressant la teste au ciel, 
Bouche sanglante dans le sang nagera, 
Au sol la face ointe de laict & miel. 

The trumpet shakes with great discord. 
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven: 
the bloody mouth will swim with blood; 
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground. 

Now, it is clear that Nostradamus found extremely important the current political moment in America, so what else he has to warn us about?

On the Century X Quatrain 76 he talks again about the enigmatic arrogant figure that sometimes he associates with the sound of a Trumpet and in other verses with a Triumph veiled on a foreign plot.

“The great Senate will ordain the triumph
For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out;
at the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be
Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.”

What was trying to tell us the so famous and reputed Prophet of Provence?

What do you think?

Please remain in topic, post about your reflexions on these quatrain, lets try to be serious analyzing this great seer of the past.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/4/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

“The great Senate will ordain the triumph
For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out; at the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be
Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.”

Barack Hussein Obama
One name fits all

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Trump certainly does trumpet through twitter.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Really, I don't think How the encoded words Triumph and Trumpet uniquely may identify Barack Obama in History?

That encoding is the most unlikely to be used to refer clearly to him, and well he was never called by the Senate under no circumstances for inquiries.

You have a really rareImagination to "see" that in the quatrain.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Bill Clinton played the saxophone and was impeached by the House but not convicted by the Senate then later his wife was driven from her ambition to be President twice.
edit on 4-4-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Saxophon is not precisely a Trumpet, and also their sounds would be clearly distinguishable even for a man of the XVI century trying to foresee the future.

Now Hillary had clearly her own quatrain that is already accomplished. Her husband was Investigated but the impeachment process didn't progress at all against him.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: whywhynot

Saxophon is not precisely a Trumpet, and also their sounds would be clearly distinguishable even for a man of the XVI century trying to foresee the future.

Now Hillary had clearly her own quatrain that is already accomplished. Her husband was Investigated but the impeachment process didn't progress at all against him.

The Angel of Lightness

Then it's not about Trump at all eh?

With enough imagination we can suite Nostradamus words to fit anything we wish.

Same logic where people attribute Hister (Danube) to Hitler.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I am sorry to tell you this but somebody owe you an explanation from your course of universal History my friend.

Adolf Hitler actually was born in Austria in a town named Braunau am Inn located at the shores of the Inn river which waters flow into the Danuve river, and that is not imagination but factual.

It was your school History teacher who omitted that lesson to you or you forgotten it?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply. One correction on your statement that Bill Clinton "was investigated but the impeachment process didn't progress ". You are wrong. As I stated previously he was in fact impeached by the House
He was not convicted by the Senate.

Link

a reply to: The angel of light

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oh condescension!

Beasts ferocious with hunger will swim across the rivers, greater part of the army will be against Hister. The great one will cause him to be dragged in a cage of iron, when the German infant observes no law.

Your right, the great part of the army was against a river, not a person! Who would have thunk it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Really, I don't think How the encoded words Triumph and Trumpet uniquely may identify Barack Obama in History?

That encoding is the most unlikely to be used to refer clearly to him, and well he was never called by the Senate under no circumstances for inquiries.

You have a really rareImagination to "see" that in the quatrain.

The Angel of Lightness

You only ASSUME the words were encoded.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well, just try to think what was to publish predictions especially after had already predicted successfully the tragic death in details of the King of his own country , with the Holy Inquisition following your steps, and you would understand why he needed to encode them.

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #1-35
"The young lion will overcome the older one, 
  On the field of combat in a single battle; 
  He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage, 
  Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death."

Here also using similar encoded words to the quatrain we are analyzing his prediction of the attempt of abduction of Queen Mary Stuart of Scotland:

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #1-86
"The great queen, upon seeing herself vanquished,
Will exhibit an excess of masculine courage;
On horseback she will ride totally unprotected,
Pursued by swordsmen; an act of outrage!"

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well, just try to think what was to publish predictions especially after had already predicted successfully the tragic death in details of the King of his own country , with the Holy Inquisition following your steps, and you would understand why he needed to encode them.

Here also using similar encoded words to the quatrain we are analyzing his prediction of the attempt of abduction of Queen Mary Stuart of Scotland:

"The great queen, upon seeing herself vanquished,
Will exhibit an excess of masculine courage;
On horseback she will ride totally unprotected,
Pursued by swordsmen; an act of outrage!"

The Angel of Lightness

Fairly know Nostradamus and his works. Not everything is encoded (or was meant to be)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have often struggled with Nostradamus. His way of seeing was an unusual ritual, along with astrology and using a scrying bowl to see the future. The fly in the ointment is that he had to disguise his prophecy in order to keep himself safe......then there's the issue of translation, because, as we all know, every language has nuances that do not always translate properly, even from French to English.

The particular quatrain you quote seems odd enough that it could be Trump, but then again, maybe not.

“The great Senate will ordain the triumph For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out; at the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.”

First of all, I don't see where the great senate has ordained Trump. The Electoral College did that (unless that is the "great senate"). Vanquished and driven out.....could be impeachment and removal from office. The 'adherents', losing their possession by having them put up for sale....by who? The IRS? Who are the enemies expelled? Half the country that supports Trump?

"The sound of the trumpet of his adherents".......Such a confusing sentence. Like most things Nostradamus wrote, we can only use his writings after the event has happened.

My personal feeling is that many people are hoping and wishing that Trump will be impeached, and they are desperately trying to find a reason. If it happens, this will be the quatrain they all quote. I personally find the end of it too confusing to have a definitive feeling one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Dear FissionSurplus,

Before this weak the investigation seemed worrying and risky, or hopeful as you say for the Democratics, but not necessarily conclusive, since any way the Republican majority was shielding him.

Now , at this point when Republicans are pressing for definitions and it is mentioned that people is going to jail, with actual names of the implicated campaign functionaries, we have already trespassed the limits that distinguished Sexgate from Watergate.

It is Incredible but in just a little more than two months since the inauguration we are already ahead of the point in which Clinton started to disparately look for agreements to be acquitted, years after he was reelected.

In Clinton's Sexgate there were not a sequence of heads falling gradually as it actually happened in Watergate, that was the major difference and also that Clinton was impeached but not removed from power while Nixon was not impeached but forced to resignate.

it is difficult now to predict how soon this will turn fatal, in political terms, but it is clear that something Historic is coming and the descending slope is more vertical than in Sexgate and compete a lot with Watergate.

One thing is sure, Nostradamus is already right, the Senate is who has in their hands the future of this administration, the election outcome is no longer relevant but to clean the system at any cost of a shadow of doubt.

The phrase " The sound of the Trumpet of his adherents" in my opinion describes what we are seeing, a President that trust more in populism than in legal resources to remain in office.

He is twitting instead to do what Nixon was doing at this same point, to meet attorneys and advisers to plan his legal defense.

The other sentences in the quatrain are pretty straight forward, the Senate will recommend Resignation or order his removal from office, but that is not all, Nostradamus clearly implies that he might loose also a lot of his economic assetts, perhaps accused of illegal foreign investment laundry.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/5/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Dear FissionSurplus,

There was a typo in my last reply to you, it must be written in the starting of the first paragraph:

Before this week the Investigation seemed...

Sorry for the error.

Thanks for your comments

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. I enjoy reading topics relating to Nostradamus.

I don't speak french so I have to use a few different translators to understand the original quatrains since I really don't give the 'pre' translated translations much merit. People tend to twist things for their own purposes.

Soooooo.... I did my own translations:

Par grand discord la terre tremblera,
Accord rompu dressant la teste au ciel,
Bouche sanglante dans le sang nagera,
Au sol la face ointe de laict & miel.

One thing I noticed, "La Terre" doesn't mean what the translation says it means. This futhers my point. Google as well as a few other translators say that it means "Earth".

So in translation:

By great discord the earth will tremble,
Broken agreement raising the head to heaven,
Bloody mouth in the blood will swim,
On the ground the anointed face of honey and honey.

This makes the original translation mean nothing relating to Trump. Still, to be sure, I reverse translated the word "The trumpet" since, hey... it could be similar words meaning the same.

Unfortunately it does not - La trompette is The Trumpet in french, which is the language the original word was given.

The second quatrain, I would need to find the original language to do the same with. I'll see what I can find.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Part 2:

Doing my own searches, the second quatrain you mentioned is not the same in translation as well.

Le grand Senat discernera la pompe,
A l'vn qu'apres sera vaincu chassé:
Ses adherans seront à son de trompe
Biens publiez, ennemis dechassez.

Meaning....

The great Senate will discern the pump,
At the end that after will be vanquished chased:
His adherants will be at his deceit
Publish goods, enemies hunt.

----------------------

Text I did find that do have the word or part of the word "Trump" in them....

Unfortunately there is only one.

La republique de la grande cité,
A grand rigueur ne voudra consentir:
Roy sortir hors par trompette cité,
L'eschelle au mur la cité repentir.

The republic of the great city,
Strictly will not consent:
Roy get out by trumpet quoted,
The ladder to the wall the city repented

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Dear stallionduck,

I don't see from where the misunderstanding you are into may come, but just for the record the first quatrain you are referring to was Introduced in the thread primarily in connection with Mrs Clinton, not so much with President Trump.

Donald Trump which veiled mention on it is merely circumstancial is not the protagonist of that quatrain.

Now, there are other translations that differ to yours of that particular quatrain that are available in official sites as well as in reputed translated texts devoted for decades to the study to Nostradamus, published long time before Trump even thought into enter in politics, so can not be accused of any Intentional bias.

I don't post based on personal translations but on official ones from the on line archive of his quatrains.

I clearly quoted from the Nostradamus repository which translation for that quatrain is available at:

yowusa.com...

As far as I know even the French versions of his quatrains may differ since they were written in the language of almost 500 years ago, so it is likely that what we see in current editions are modernizations of their original form.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Here it is online access to one of the eldest editions available on the web in french of the XVII century of the Centuries of Mitchel Nostradamus.

Les vrayes centuries et propheties de maistre Michel Nostradamus: Ed 1650

This is the first quatrain mentioned in this thread in his original French version:

Century I Quatrain 57 :

Le grand difcord la Trombe tremblera
Accord rompu, Dreffant la tefte au ciel,
Bouche fanglante, dans Le fang nagera,
Au fol fa face, oingte de laict & miel.

As far as I know, and I am not a linguistic expert, some of the "f" that are on words of that
time evolved to its current spelling as "s" .

The second quatrain mentioned in the thread appears in that first edition as:

Century X Quatrain 76
Le grand Senat decernera la Pompe
Aun qu'apres fera vaincu, chaffe:
Des adherans feront a fon de trompe,
Biens publiez, ennemy dechaffe

Hence, that would be a close up to the quatrains in discussion about a hundred years after the first publication of the almanac in verse written in the XVI century by The Master Mitchel of Nostradamus, rest in Peace.

As you can see the French words "Trompe" and "Trombe" that are commonly associated with Donald Trump by the experts interpreters are present in each of the two Quatrains, so it is not a false positive at all as you seemed to be claiming.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<<   2 >>

join