It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text, and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

After keeping his room locked for a month, Bruno Borges disappears and leaves it full of encrypted language and symbols all over the walls, along with 14 handwritten books (encrypted as well) and a statue of Giordano Bruno, italian Dominican philosopher worth approximately $2500 (R$7.000). The books were impecable in symmetry and aligning. His family didn't know about the statue, he was alone when it was delivered. It stands on a symbol that resembles Fullmetal Alchemist transmutation circle.

He was constantly asking people to invest in a project he had without telling them what it was all about. He just told his mother he was writing 14 books that would change humanity in a good way. He disappeared last monday, 27.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text, a $2500 worth statue and a lot more

This news is becoming THE THING on Brazil since the last two days. Here's some pictures of what it was found on the room:

hand-written books.

Covered Walls

Bruno Borgia Statue

Alien painting

Example of one of the Encrypted text

Transmutation Circle?

From what i've saw he was working on a project and his mother said on a personal interview that he was considered a Encryption genius, and that his teachers envy'd him. (on a good way)

I honestly don't think anything crazy happend, and that this is a serious crime of some sort. Schizophrenia, obsession, and isolation are of course our first conclusions here. Although according to his mother he was outstandingly smart and started reading piles of books of all kinds including Shakespeare and the Bible when he was a teenager. Well, who knows.

edit on 4-4-2017 by Frocharocha because: grammar and title

edit on 4-4-2017 by Frocharocha because: images

edit on 4-4-2017 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Perhaps an alien "Scotty" beamed him up. A certain south american drug in common use today may have been involved.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
We have a pretty good conversation going on over here...

ATS: A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text.
edit on 4-4-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: a long day of Fat Finger Tuesday continues...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looks really interesting. Sadly I can't read Brazilian. Hope to see more of this.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is pretty cool and strange, I like it.

But I'll let Rick James provide the most likely explanation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
epic thanks for the share

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

OK this sounds like it could be a cool story, or a very elaborate HOAX. I wonder if there will be any pictures of all the pages written on walls and books. Though I have to say that using the phrase "Fullmetal Alchemist transmutation circle" is very misleading, and a bit of a misdirection. It could be a translation key, thought focus device (a symbol used by some to focus their attention on during meditaion), or maybe something else?

I had to look up what the Fullmetal Alchemist transmutation circle was, and it would appear that it was used as a device that could be used to channel energy from one world to another in order to transmute objects, but could also be used to transverse between one world and another (at least that's what I was told, but it's Japanese Anime so it could be anything)

All in all, sounds cool. Any info on the person that wrote all this, and any possible criminal activities in the area that could explain his disappearance?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Gray aliens originated in science fiction over 100 years ago. This story is BUNK.
edit on 4-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
We have a pretty conversation going on over here...

ATS: A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text.

I tried to search on the website before posting and for some odd reason i didn't found that topic lol. Either way, thanks for poiting it out.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They are in different forums so that usually means it is all OK! I like the photos you added!

Any thoughts? 24 year old, obsessed with Bruno, writes 14 volumes...??

Me, I would like to see his library that they pan by really quickly. I think the wall/ceiling/floor writings are excerpts from his books. Or, they may be the books that are not on the table.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

My reference to a south american drug was NOT about concaine.
This other drug is more for explorers than pleasure seekers.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Also, judging from the photos on the FB page the human in the painting with the alien figure is probably him.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is a very possible hoax but if true it would be of interest to the NSAs Crypto guys. They just love a good challenge and this looks like one.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Gray aliens originated in science fiction over 100 years ago. This story is BUNK.

Communication devices that you could put in your pocket originated in science fiction as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Perhaps an alien "Scotty" beamed him up. A certain south american drug in common use today may have been involved.

Ayahuasca perhaps - it has been used for centuries over there in spiritual circles in order to have visions (hallucinations, altered reality etc).

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

edit on 82017Wednesdaypm430Wed, 05 Apr 2017 20:01:28 -0500America/Chicagov01 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

mother A

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

edit on 6-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: wrong thread

new topics

top topics

join