It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened To The 2016 US Election Who Did It, & Why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Nickn3
The popular vote doesn't matter.

It matters when the statement refers to who the majority of the people, who voted, actually voted for.

That is not to imply that the EC is good or bad but that is exactly what it was designed to do.

Seriously? "They're" still on this?

My response addressed a specific statement.

Get over it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

For everyone involved, why don't you repeat your statement?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Seriously? "They're" still on this?

Seems they are.

Too bad for the OP since it derailed the thread as well.

I'm not sure how much influence the actions in the OP may have had on true fans of either side but I saw a bit of a shift when the spirit cooking stuff started making the rounds.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
To post something actually on topic, re the DNC: the DNC just asked their entire staff to resign.

So while the media tells their false narrative of Russian hacking, this simple fact clearly points to the truth for anyone who can think it through or who has any relevant experience or has even just watched a few spy or gangster movies. A great example of this move happens in the extremely quotable movie "The Departed." Unable to find the rat(s) in his crew, crime boss Frank Costello says to Billy Costigan, "You know past days, situations like this I'd kill everybody, everybody who works for me."

So this action of firing everybody at the DNC clearly means the "Russian hacking" was actually leaks from a staffer or staffers and they can't figure out who it was, so they have to fire everybody to fire the leaker or leakers.

Why were there so many DNC leaks? Obviously, many rank and file wanted Bernie Sanders to win and Hillary Clinton straight up stole the nomination as Stanford statistical scientists have demonstrated. There was never anything democratic about Hillary Clinton. She hijacked the vote and there were consequences.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

So this action of firing everybody at the DNC clearly means the "Russian hacking" was actually leaks from a staffer or staffers and they can't figure out who it was, so they have to fire everybody to fire the leaker or leakers.

Why were there so many DNC leaks? Obviously, many rank and file wanted Bernie Sanders to win and Hillary Clinton straight up stole the nomination as Stanford statistical scientists have demonstrated. There was never anything democratic about Hillary Clinton. She hijacked the vote and there were consequences.

First thank you for replying on topic.

At least the firing implied it was an inside job, assuming that is what the source meant by 'inside job'. It certainly seems to me that was the implication. Julian Assange has said as much. So the Russian narrative needs to be gone.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
I like the twist that I hadn't thought of, the DNC was hacked by Russian citizens working on their own to protect their country. That is very interesting to me.

Me too.

Putin clearly did not want Hillary in charge.

Da it would seem comrade that putin has the same mindset as most americans considering hillary lost the election!

Most voters voted for Hillary.

California voted for Hillary. Up until the popular California returns came in, the popular vote was Trump's as well.

MOST. Do you understand the word MOST.

Hillary got MOST votes - - the Popular vote.

DO NOT respond with the Electoral college.

Explain the reason for the democrat's super delegates.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What I found with a quick google search: democratic party superdelegates history

Not sure if it really has anything to do with the topic of the thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Funny how Pew Research determine over 4 million illegal voters
exist on the rolls of voters, who are dead. Enough to throw an
election. It's been said that the idiot 'ists' can never compromise
or be partisan but always believe they are right, never noticing
their contradictions or lies that are proven untrue.

Before oBama got in there were no dead people on voter rolls.

edit on 5-4-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join