It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 100 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria, hospital reportedly hit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

A hospital in Syria's northern Idlib province was hit soon after the area was bombarded with a suspected chemical agent, an AFP correspondent reported.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group said there were 11 children among the dead. The Syrian medical relief group UOSSM reported that the overall death toll had been elevated to 100, according to Reuters.

At least 100 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria, hospital reportedly hit

Sounds like possibly the 3rd chemical attack in Syria this week. I can't believe it's come to chemical warfare or that they haven't stopped these folks yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Terrible. Breaks my heart.

Children . .playing . . .just children, . . .dying.

The warriors must be so proud of themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It really sounds like just another false flag attack to get the US military to drop more bombs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

I can't believe it's come to chemical warfare or that they haven't stopped these folks yet.

When they hide among the innocent population, it's difficult to know who is the enemy and who is not. It's almost like the Vietnam war where the enemy would hide among the civilians. We all know how that war turned out. Until every country who has been attacked by these sicko's put their differences aside to combat this plague on humanity, it will be years before we see these senseless killings stopped.

(post by Miracula2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by bknapple32 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
could be that the bombs hit an weapon depot containing the sarin...IS has plenty of it.....!a reply to: Excallibacca

(post by SIEGE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Could it be Russia striking back for the recent subway attack?
edit on 4-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Syrian military (of course) denies any use of chemical weapons. It was a rebel held area, so it seems unlikely the rebels would have done it. Russia is just as likely as anything at this point, I guess.

I'm not really knowledgeable on the topic of Syria, so I'd hate to guess.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Could it be Russia striking back for the recent subway attack?

In this thread I have seen blaming of the US and blaming of Russia.

No one even bothers to look at Daesh or the Assad regime. Assad has had chemical weapons for a long time and Daesh is very likely to have captured stores of them during their campaigns.

Daesh, the FSA, and Assad have all been linked to chemical weapons use during this war.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If you want to understand Syria, you can OPEN your eyes in the following two articles. I suggest not only reading them but fact-checking them yourselves. CNN are lying war-whoremonger shills. They are truly sick.

You can bet whoever did the gas attack it wasn't Assad.

Assad’s Death Warrant

Why the Arabs don’t want us in Syria by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It was simply a question.

Fact is i don't have a clue as to the real culprits behind such atrocity. Chances are numerous differing scenarios and possibilities will be put forward as to who's responsible but at the end of the day conclusive proof will most lightly never materialize or see the light of day.

Such is the world in which we live.

edit on 4-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Assad isn't crazy enough, imo, to do such a low-value move in the situation he's in. Counterproductive. Russia for much the same reason. So, the list of players gets smaller in my book.
edit on 4-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Some of the things these people and nations get up to through, sometimes its the one you least suspect.

End of the day it's a travesty, and poor form to say the least.

R.I.P to the victims all the same.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
False flag attack to drum up outrage amongst westerns and garner support for their evil cause.

Is it a coincidence that this comes AFTER the Syrian terrorists failed offensive and Trump stopped sending missiles to these vermin? I think not.

Why would the Government use chemical weapons anyway? They are winning this war. They are winning the information war. They have no need for pointless, desperate terror attacks. Those are the MO of fanatics losing ground on every front.

These Wahhabis will gas their own children for propaganda purposes. Every single one of them should be executed when this war is over.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
a reply to: andy06shake

The Syrian military (of course) denies any use of chemical weapons. It was a rebel held area, so it seems unlikely the rebels would have done it. Russia is just as likely as anything at this point, I guess.

I'm not really knowledgeable on the topic of Syria, so I'd hate to guess.

The Wahhabis have certainly never been beyond gassing civilians in order to create propaganda.

They did it first in 2013, and almost every year since.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Assad isn't dumb. He has allegedly gotten away with this several times.

If those allegations are true then he could get away with it now more than ever.

The geopolitical climate is so charged on all fronts no one is in a position to unite on this cause.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join