It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump talks to Putin, offers ‘full support’ in response to St. Petersburg attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Do you ever make points and actually debate? Or do you just post strawman arguments and call people names and push an agenda?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

True, I confused this news story with fact. I think the story will go with what ever we are told, this will be a good reason to kill any and all terrorists, and any opposition.

Russian Subway Terror: ISIS Celebrating Attacks Against Christianity as St. Petersburg Mourns
constitution.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Honestly I could see it going either way when it comes to Putin. He could just as easily use a Chechen connection to go in and lower the boom in that area (more than he already is) or he could use an ISIS connection to do the same thing.

Or, because Putin, he could do both.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

i'm not allowed an opinion?

they're gassing children for god's sake. it's awful.

no one will ever be able to erase terrorism, sadly. 30 days?? can you even imagine what that would look like.

edit on 4-4-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No need to create another strawman to defend the other strawmen you used.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Or, because Putin, he could do both.

Along with increasing domestic security which will just so happen shut down those pesky malcontents that had the gall to protest him.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. Why not "kill" 2 birds?

If it is like the US, and it may not be, false flags need a large event to spark public outrage-Tonkin-weapons of mass-WW II (maybe)-9/11 (maybe). So if it is like the US is this big enough?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You and Xcalibur both - spot on. False flag or not, this puts him in a terrific spot. People will pretty much expect him to get balls deep in a response to this. Aside from a handful of citizens, there's almost no downside to this event for him, whatever comes to light during the investigation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I know what you mean. If we could only get SPETZNAZ, SEALS and SAS to join forces it should be easy to do but of course, that would be too easy. The MIC won't make much money from that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If the investigation goes like 9/11, maybe 24hrs after the "event" the US govt already knew everything they needed to. I would imagine there are gears moving and gas burning to get things in place to stomp some "bad" guys.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I hate to say it, but you are right. Everyone from Oshkosh to Boeing hopes for lots of carnage-this equals replacement profits.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Because we all know if a terrorist attack happened outside of Russia. EVERYONE would be pouring their hearts on the floor showing sympathy for said country.

F*cking hypocrites.

You are almost right, better say:
If a terrorist attack happened outside of Europe or the USA...

It´s about that awful and hypocritical western cult of deep concern, that started in Paris at the Eiffel tower, when they colored it in the french colors after an attack. Then others copied that, like Berlin. And the people in the web had nothing better to do than to act as if they were personally affected. For one second and one click, to upload an unnecessary "Je suis"-whatever pic to any social media, seconds before laughing about the next "funny cat video"...
That hypocritical shyte has to stop anyways, but today Germany shows it ugly face to the russian terror victims!

In Germany "our" rulers decided not to color the Brandenburger Tor in Russian colors, because it is not a partner city of Berlin. But pssst, Berlin Mitte is partner city of St. Petersburg...

And another pssst:
They colored the Brandebuger Tor in rainbow colors, after a homosexual killed other homosexuals because of revenge in Orlando. Orlando is not a partner city of Berlin...

Or, after an attack in Jersualem, they colored the Brandenburger Tor because of that western cult of deep concern, feigned concern. Jerusalem is, guess what, not a partner city of Berlin...

But it seems that they only are in deep concern if western, white people were victims, if it happens to west europeans, former US americans, australians, new zealanders...

Never saw the Gate in Somali colors, in Iraqi colors(as two examples), when their citizens died because of terror.

And now? It was "just russians", no reason to show solidarity to the enemy, as it seems, for "our" rulers.
But hey, "we", the west, are not the bad guys, never...

Hypocrites!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Love/hate relationship

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

CNN Headline: 'Trump uses terrorist tragedy to reinforce ties with the Kremlin'.

LMAO

SEE!!! They ARE colluding (to fight terrorism)!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join