It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short CGI Animation - Black Holes (Sci-FI)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hey all,

This is going to be a brief one (apologies, dear moderators!), but I just thought I'd share this little gem of an indie Sci-Fi comedic animation with you all.

To paraphrase from the description, it revolves around, "Dave, a mars-bound astronaut teamed up with a sentient melon who drives him to the brink of insanity."

www.youtube.com...

It's a great twelve-minute watch if you have the time to spare for a few chuckles.

Also, the design team behind this one have run a kickstarter to turn this into a full animated series. Really looking forward to seeing more of this!

Hope you all enjoy it!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Only had a few minutes watching it and it does look pretty funny, I'll watch the rest later

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Havoc40k

Gem? At 1.30 he gets his arse photo-graphed multiple time - whose the target audience 8 years olds?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You could probably teach every concept in physics this way and get people to appreciate it more.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Havoc40k

Hey for anybody like me that likes the whole spread of cheezy to terrific sci-fi, this is a MUST view video. Beats the Hell out Dr. Who (sorry, Brits).

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
You could probably teach every concept in physics this way and get people to appreciate it more.

I'd rather watch Looney Tunes.

edit on 4-4-2017 by intrptr because: change

top topics

join